Discovery Gaming Community
To all Royal Navy personnel: TIME FOR WAR - IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To all Royal Navy personnel: TIME FOR WAR - IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE (/showthread.php?tid=105327)

Pages: 1 2

To all Royal Navy personnel: TIME FOR WAR - IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE - Black Widow - 09-25-2013

[Image: Flag-gallia.png]

Our King has called on us once again to rise up against the Sirian Hoardes with our efforts in Bretagne coming to fruition. Leeds has fallen, the Bretonians pushed back and the siege on l'Capitale New London about to take place. We must look to new borders and territories into which we can expand and claim for the Kingdom of Gallia.

With the Kusari Empire crushed and their republic now swept aside, the only other real danger we face is the threat of le Libertonians whose house Liberte is according to our agents in the ONI located to the east of Bretonia beyond the Magellan borders. Magellan itself is already claimed as sovereign territory in the name of our king.

Let us now show these Libertonian dogs that we mean business, with Magellan under claim of Gallia it is important we secure it fully.

So the the plan is to mobilize a large fleet of Royal Navy ships, task forces will be initialized to secure both the Manchester and California Jumpgates to stop any enemy incursions into Magellan and expeditionary forces will be sent into the California System to test Libertonian border defenses.

The libertonians must not be taken lightly they are stringent allies of the Bret's and already battle-hardened from their wars with the Rheinbeer drinkers. It is for this reason we must strike them now while they still assemble their fleets!

Any secondary Royal Navy fleet ships that feel they could help in our "California Campaign", please PM me your details including your name, ship name and class. Primary Fleet ships are also welcome as are all loyal Gallic supporters civilian or otherwise

The raids will happen daily at 6pm SMT.

Capitaine Francis du Orleans, RNS-Sexxe out......

RE: To all Gallic Citizens: TIME FOR WAR - PREPARE TO RAID - Narcotic - 09-25-2013

||| Message à transmettre |||

[Image: 2YnvQIR.png]

SHIP ID: GRN|Louis.Ledoux
SUBJECT: Stupidity

Salute,

eh bien. Nothing against your enthusiasm and ambition. However, don't you agree with me, that giving out top secret war tactics to the whole Kingdom is a bit foolish? I'm afraid that you're not aware of the obvious fact, that not every gallic citizen supports the war? It's quite possible, that there exist spies amongst our people. Or The Council?

My duty forces me to ask you the following question;
Are you a collaborator?

[Image: LjILKH1.png]
Commandant
Gallic Royal Navy

||| Transmission à terminer |||

RE: To all Gallic Citizens: TIME FOR WAR - PREPARE TO RAID - Mister_X - 09-25-2013

>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<
SENDER ID: Capitaine Jaques Fontaine

What the hell do you think you are doing Capitaine...The King has not issued any such order nor did the Grand Marechal...Disclosing our military plans is a severe crime, one for which you shall answer, I will see to it personally....
To any Secondary Fleet officers, this order was not issued, any who follow it will be prosecuted as traitors...

Fontaine out.....

>>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<<

RE: To all Gallic Citizens: TIME FOR WAR - PREPARE TO RAID - Thyrzul - 09-25-2013

[Image: Counsil_TB_Pierre_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]
Mesieurs Ledoux et Fontaine,

You do not need to worry much, most of cette classified information disclosed by your imbécile fellow has already been well known to us or has been heavily suspected. Well, a little bit of assurance never hurts, oui? Have a nice day, mesieurs, may we meet in battle next time.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil
[Image: Counsil_TB_end_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]

RE: To all Gallic Citizens: TIME FOR WAR - PREPARE TO RAID - Sarawr!? - 09-25-2013

>>Incoming Transmission<<
>>Sender Ident: Mei-Lin Delacroix<<
>>Target: Captaine Francis du Orleans<<
>>Link Established<<
>>Initialize Video/Audio<<
[Image: MeiLin1_zpse4951ccc.png]
>>Buffering:...50%...75%...100%<<

"Mon Dieu! Are you stupid?!"

She sighs, putting her hands over her face before folding them together under her chin.

"If I can see this transmission, do you think perhaps that the Enemies of Gallia cannot? At best, you should hope that they think this is an attempt at disinformation!"

She scoffs, shaking her head disapprovingly as the transmission fades to static.

>>Transmission End<<
>>Link: Disconnected<<
>>Signal Lost<<

RE: To all Gallic Citizens: TIME FOR WAR - PREPARE TO RAID - Black Widow - 09-25-2013

Well my fellow gallics this transmission was sent with the highest encryption possible so I have no idea how le council gained access must been an error.

*kicks encryption module* Ahhh there we are hopefully there will be no further unwanted interruptions!

As for the rest of you GRN nobles, the libertonians are already amassing a huge defensive fleet in California some of their ships have even been seen in Leeds for godsake. If they are already aware of what we may do then we should strike them now while they are still preparing. If they are allowed to amass a huge fleet it may be difficult in the future to repel them and fighting this war on two fronts may spell disaster as our forces are run amok.

It must be in the highest interests of the war effort to secure Magellan now, making it difficult for them to assist the Bretonians in the future.

As said this enemy is not to be taken lightly they are gun hoe and high off their heads on their disgusting beer drink Liberty Ale! To accuse me of being a traitor is even more stupid as the battle plan outlined above is to furthering of Gallias invasion plans not to hinder them!

We already have 6 secondary captains signed up, so please join us. Tonight we spearhead our California Campaign.

RE: To ALL Gallic Citizens - SummerMcLovin - 09-25-2013

[Image: niven.JPG]
Bonjour, Capitaine du Orleans,

Although the quiet of this channel suggests you have changed the encryption, it appears from the previous messages and its subject that you did indeed send it to most of Sa Majesté Charles' fair Kingdom and its people, including moi.
Be careful when announcing such things, as there are prying eyes in all places. There will likely be a bolstering of the Libertonian, Bretonian et peut-etre Council and Colonial forces against you for this raid alone.

I wish you bon chance in your future endeavours in the name of Le Royaume de Gallia. We shall continue to look after les affaires back home.

Regards,
Vincent Gardon

P.S. Of course, our systems are advanced enough to have this message only veiwable by yourself.

To all Gallic Citizens: TIME FOR WAR - PREPARE TO RAID, ONI Encryption - Navy Only!! - belarusich - 09-25-2013

...Incoming transmission...
...Encrypted successfully...
...Signal strength: 68%...
Source: RNS-Languedoc, Lewis system

Bonjour, Capitaine Francis du Orleans

It was a bit foolish to send that transmission Kingdom-wide. I think some Council scums already distrupted it. Also, no orders were received about Liberty campaign... And, our recon reported that there is only Jump Hole Entrance to Magellan, which leads to center of big ice field... That will be idiocy to send our battleships here.

Général Carbonne of Royal Secondary Fleet, out!

...Transmission ends...

Reply (your post subject is too long!) - Thunderer - 09-25-2013

- Message Entrante -

-= Cryptage Simple =-

Priorité: Moyen
Pour: Capitaine Francois du Orleans
De: Vicompte Pierre Vincent du Petit Thouars
Position: R.N.S. Tonnant, Leeds Système
Sujet: Réponse

[Image: freelancerpierrevincent.jpg]

Pierre seems to be either tired, or unbearably bored. He successfully prevents a yawn.
"Do they have coffee in California?"

- Message est Fini -

RE: To all Gallic Citizens: - Pavel - 09-25-2013

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: officercrabtree250x267.jpg]

Source: Militarized Mobile Tax Collector GRP-RNS Colbert, Tau-29 system
Comm ID: Laurent Lefurgey

Good moaning.

This is greet news after le Leeds was covered our maity fleet will concentrate on fishing of Bretonia and directioning strikes on Libertonian tractors. When the infusion of Serious started the Loyal Police was tasked with securitating inferior suplay lines, I can assure you comanndeer we weell do our best to project convoys with suplays for the Navee.

God sa...Vive le Roy!

=== Transmission Terminated ===