Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=105995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Laura C. - 12-17-2015

It does not make good impression when someone post negative feedback regarding one member of the faction (despite it´s bordering trial by forum by directly naming him and accusing him for lot of bad stuff, names should be PMed in this case...), and shortly after this member issue a bounty on him. It looks quite a lot like a vengeance for posting negative feedback and not consequence of ingame actions. Just my two cents.

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Vito - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 11:19 AM)Laura C. Wrote: It does not make good impression when someone post negative feedback regarding one member of the faction (despite it´s bordering trial by forum by directly naming him and accusing him for lot of bad stuff, names should be PMed in this case...), and shortly after this member issue a bounty on him. It looks quite a lot like a vengeance for posting negative feedback and not consequence of ingame actions. Just my two cents.

I "directly named him" because I didn't find that ship's name in the official roster (it was added after I posted here) and I wanted to let Gateway know about it so they can check it out, as anyone can understand by reading my original post. To be honest I am surprised to see he is actually a member of the official faction but I am sure they will handle it internally.

PS: No hard feelings I hope, Gateway is awesome!

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - DragonLancer - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 11:12 PM)Driculi Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 08:50 PM)vVv Wrote: Gateway|-GSV-Tartarus: No RP, shooting without a single word, re-engaging in his molly GB, again shooting with no words, and more

I didn't see him in your roster so you might want to check who is flying under your banner.

I am not forced to Rp with pirates and i didnt shoot You with my transport , and with molly GB i just undocked i RP with You and You telled me to give You credits, what I was suppos to do? So dont lie , and more what is more?

As a member of an official faction you are indeed - not to mention that piracy is an essential part of the role- and game-play.

Regarding your behaviour with you molly GB: The rules are pretty clear on this.

[Image: eff6m9.jpg]

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Driculi - 12-18-2015

(12-17-2015, 12:49 PM)DragonLancer Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 11:12 PM)Driculi Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 08:50 PM)vVv Wrote: Gateway|-GSV-Tartarus: No RP, shooting without a single word, re-engaging in his molly GB, again shooting with no words, and more

I didn't see him in your roster so you might want to check who is flying under your banner.

I am not forced to Rp with pirates and i didnt shoot You with my transport , and with molly GB i just undocked i RP with You and You telled me to give You credits, what I was suppos to do? So dont lie , and more what is more?

As a member of an official faction you are indeed - not to mention that piracy is an essential part of the role- and game-play.

Regarding your behaviour with you molly GB: The rules are pretty clear on this.

[Image: eff6m9.jpg]

I am not forced to rp, If is a chance to escape a pirate I will take it every time , If I would stay to RP with him he would catch me for sure. And for the molly gunboat is pretty clear what? He is accused me of stuff but no proof of what he saying.

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Doria - 12-18-2015

This is an RP server. You are expected to RP, specially if you are on an official faction. If you don't want to RP, go to another server.

So, here you have the rules, I suggest you read it: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334

About the RP part:

Server Rules Wrote:2. Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP is a roleplaying server. Roleplaying is required while playing here.

You see? Required, not suggested.

About the molly gb, he is talking about this:

Server Rules Wrote:3.2 A player who was killed during a PvP fight in any form, must not enter the system where the fight took place or re-engage the attacker(s) for 2 hours from the time of their destruction, or until this/these ship(s) leave(s) the game.

So, you cannot change to another character and RP or fight the same player again right after you got killed. You can go to another character in another part of the map and interact with another players, and that's so you don't have to stay completely off the game like it was when I first started, but you cannot change to another character and go after the same player again.

Server rules reading should be your #1 priority, and for the faction make sure the new members understand it.

(12-18-2015, 11:21 AM)Doria Wrote: This is an RP server. You are expected to RP, specially if you are on an official faction. If you don't want to RP, go to another server.

So, here you have the rules, I suggest you read it: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334

About the RP part:

Server Rules Wrote:2. Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP is a roleplaying server. Roleplaying is required while playing here.

You see? Required, not suggested.

About the molly gb, he is talking about this:

Server Rules Wrote:3.2 A player who was killed during a PvP fight in any form, must not enter the system where the fight took place or re-engage the attacker(s) for 2 hours from the time of their destruction, or until this/these ship(s) leave(s) the game.

So, you cannot change to another character and RP or fight the same player again right after you got killed. You can go to another character in another part of the map and interact with another players, and that's so you don't have to stay completely off the game like it was when I first started, but you cannot change to another character and go after the same player again.

Server rules reading should be your #1 priority, and for the faction make sure the new members understand it.

1) I will take the escape route everytime than RP and be Caught, and what's the problem that my character dont likes to speak with pirates? You think I dont Rp with nobody , because i do make Rp with others players so dont tell me to leave the server , i like it so I will stay.
2) Who telled You that I was killed? Because that is just your conclusion? I didnt die

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Doria - 12-18-2015

then its metagaming, another thing prohibited in the rules.

RE: Gateway Shipping - Feedback - Vito - 12-18-2015

Quote:3.4 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in 10k range of the ship you were fighting counts as PvP death.

Like I told you in the PM, Driculi, please please please read the server rules. Not for me but for you and the rest of the server. This has already gone too far and we're very close to a trial by forum (which is also forbidden, that's why I didn't post any prinscreens here) so I just wish you best of luck

(12-18-2015, 01:55 PM)Doria Wrote: then its metagaming, another thing prohibited in the rules.

What advantage I've had with the outsides information? Tell me

(12-18-2015, 01:57 PM)vVv Wrote:
Quote:3.4 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in 10k range of the ship you were fighting counts as PvP death.

Like I told you in the PM, Driculi, please please please read the server rules. Not for me but for you and the rest of the server. This has already gone too far and we're very close to a trial by forum (which is also forbidden, that's why I didn't post any prinscreens here) so I just wish you best of luck

When i docked i was in omega-3 You where in omega-7 I think is more then 10k