Discovery Gaming Community
No offense - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: No offense (/showthread.php?tid=106712)

No offense - Parker - 11-01-2013

[connection.established]
[datalink.verified]
[security.ping.detected]
... ... ... ... ... ... ...

[feedback.interruption.initiated]
... ... ... ... ... ...
[bypassing.identification]
[signal.located]
[relocating.signal]
... ... ...
[opening.access]
[lining.runtime.process]
... ... ... ...

Verify code: *************
[validating.code]
... ... ...
...Accepted

[preparing.input]
... ... ... ... ... ...
[channel.open]
... ... \

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Communicator Identification: Ghost in her machine
Target Identification: Joe Raison
Source: Someplace far away from the rainbow.
Topic: What happened?
[decoding.message]
[message.loads.reads]

'Hoy. I hope you will not also try to shoot me for this little intrusion into your personal Neural-Net account. But as it seems, this is the only way I can get into contact with one of the Legion without the technicians on Leniex being able to trace back my signal. They have learned quite a lot during my latest rather short visit. Spooky sickos always stalking me on the level I was quartered in. Even had to force a rearrangement to have my deck free of them. However. Now to the topic.

But first, I officially salute you, Executive Commander Raison.
So. I have been minding my own business searching the Nets for valuable resources the Legion could take advantage of. The actual neat things like tracking down black money currents. To learn more about secretive operations on the list for conduction by the Navy and Security Forces. Trying to figure out where to get upgrades for my equipment so I can better do what I am best at, finding ways to improve and enhancing current Legions electronic devices by providing software-sided content patches. But then I suddenly get this warning from Sarah shouting at me to get up and out of Leniex. I could for a last time flicker real quick through the database files there which showed that all so called undesired Legionaries are screened out and station was about to be locked down so the persons listed could be executed.
I was on that list. You cannot imagine the panic I had.
I would ask you here to excuse should my departure have severely damaged Leniex main core processing unit, but that was the only way to buy me enough time to make it out alive. Anyways. What I would ask you is to at least tell me what my crime was. I was flying alongside you. I was flying alongside the other Legionaries. Fighting the libertonian Navy at every opportunity that my work at Leniex left me for active duty. Risked my blood and life for the Legion. And I am not really the soldier type.

What have I done wrong that I am now to be executed?
All I have done since my first take into Legions ranks always was for the better of the Legion. I am still a Legionnaire. I will always be a Legionnaire. That witch Serbanu took my home from me, seperated me from my friends there.
What am I supposed to do now? Tell me. I am lost out here.

Kisses,
- Ghost in her machine, Lieutenant Avril Parker
-Special Operations and Armed Reconnaissance Division-
[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]
... \
[differentiate.feedback]

Verify instant interruption code: *********
...Accepted

[runtime.procedure.discontinued]
... ... ...
[connection.terminated]
[system.malfunction]
... ... ... ...

Error...

RE: No offense - Dimon - 11-01-2013

---Incoming Transmission---

To: ‘Classified’
Sub.: ‘…Error…’

Avril… I guess I cannot explain what happened, ‘cause I wasn’t in Liberty for the last week. I got Serbanus transmission reading ‘traitor’, really I couldn’t believe that she called you a traitor. I know about your loyalty. As I remember, Serbanu said that you tried to communicate with the Maltese Nation. I don’t know if I can trust you or not to be honest. But, I saw your loyalty in the fights against our enemies. I hope it just was a misunderstanding and we still can fix that situation, but how exactly? Unfortunately, I don’t know. I hope my actions won’t take me to hell, the risk here is high.
If you have any prove that you are not traitor, I could show it to our new Lord Commander. ‘Cause, she won’t listen to you.

I don’t know where are you, but it seems like the Xenos are hunting you too. Be careful with it.
Libera Te Ex Inferis. Legionnaire Raison…

---Transmission lost---

RE: No offense - Parker - 11-01-2013

[connection.established]
[datalink.verified]
[security.ping.detected]
... ... ... ... ... ... ...

[feedback.interruption.initiated]
... ... ... ... ... ...
[bypassing.identification]
[signal.located]
[relocating.signal]
... ... ...
[opening.access]
[lining.runtime.process]
... ... ... ...

Verify code: *************
[validating.code]
... ... ...
...Accepted

[preparing.input]
... ... ... ... ... ...
[channel.open]
... ... \

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Communicator Identification: Ghost in her machine
Target Identification: Joe Raison
Source: Since when are rainbows shades of grey?
Topic: I am honest.
[decoding.message]
[message.loads.reads]

'Hoy again. Hitting you up the direct way was the right decision. Your prompt response proves that.
Transmission by that witch? I have not gotten any transmission. Well. She must have left me out then and I really did not have had the time to especially look for communications sent the very last minutes I was about to depart Leniex.

The frequencies you mentioned I am supposed to have done to the Maltese people, there is absolutely no way Serbanu or the jacks she calls her technicians could know about it. Except Sarah did not properly ran the deep retracing measures, which I doubt. But I admit that I have recently left a memo for a person up that space. What is wrong about that? Everybody knows I still have contact with several individuals from Maltese Nation, not to say the Razgriz ones. That never was a secret. I never tried to hide that fact. And it never was an issue for years now I have been with the Legion. They are friends of mine since I was hardly capable to fly a Sabre. 'Stefania found me back then and always was the lovely sister to me I have not had before.
So we are now as Legionaries not even allowed to have friends anymore?
And what have my personal relations to do with my duty within the Legion?
Always I have been giving myself in to attend flight training, combat training, tactical training. So I could be a valuable asset to the Legion in the field, contrary to my inability to really become a soldier. I always tried. Never wanted to let you down.
And now I am to be executed for having friends. Even the Xenos are out to get me you said? Damn. Thats it been with returning to Liberty I guess then.
I think I will have to contact 'Stefania to send the GID to pick me up. Looks like there is no other place for me to stay. Going to those people then that never questioned me for who I am.
I bid you farewell. And my regards for replying. Call me once Illaria was soaked into the vacuum.

Kisses,
- Ghost in her machine, Lieutenant Avril Parker
-Special Operations and Armed Reconnaissance Division-
[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]
... \
[differentiate.feedback]

Verify instant interruption code: *********
...Accepted

[runtime.procedure.discontinued]
... ... ...
[connection.terminated]
[system.malfunction]
... ... ... ...

Error...

RE: No offense - Dimon - 11-02-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
To: Avril Parker

I never had any problems with you girls… But seems like Serbanu and you have some of ‘yours’, some ‘personal’. I actually must not get into your ‘problems’… But somewhere I could help old friends. And, I just cannot not notice about your ‘friends’. We hate ‘Cardamine’ and you know it well. The Legionaries don't like your friends. Better take yourself more far from your ‘friends’. And, I guess you do not need to get in touch with that GID. You were a Legionnaire, GID is ‘Cast’s thing. Better not doing it.
I would recommend you to depart to the southern part of Sirius, to Rheinland. I am uploading coordinates…

[Uploading… File…]
-Send file->? Yes/No
-[RH07-02-Base]-

Here are the coordinates of a Freelancer research station in Rheinland. Good luck..::..

---Transmission lost---