Discovery Gaming Community
Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Angel Message Dump - Fellow Hoodlum - 06-30-2006

MESSAGE TO: Hawke

COMM ID: Fellow Hoodlum

Well we've been told there old man, Last one back to the bar gets em in. Lots to catch
up on. Hijack, Dont talk to me about hijacks. Bl**dy Pirates are at it again.

DOSAGE ENDS:

Angel Message Dump - Mariella - 07-01-2006

There was a discussion in Manhattan about shoes and handbags ???

:blink: where have I been...?
:shok: quick... tell me results....
:huh: I need new ones in the next season ?

:nono: can't concentrate on work now...gotta figure it out...

Charlie, I need two days off for checking some magazines...

Mariella...

Angel Message Dump - Chiana - 07-01-2006

MESSAGE TO: all

MESSAGE ID: Janina

"Let's please come back to drinking and flying...

While I was sitting next to manhattan, signing papers and looking for new members of our society,
I heard some intercoms, that made me look up, out of the ship...
Based in Texas, the liberty patrol with the security-duty-number 125.122.alpha 2 was discussing high heels to be needed
for female officers or not... loads of cheers and sounds, that I will not like to repeat made me head-shaking... (okay, I was grinning a bit)
It was also a mis-use of cardamine reported.

But then , the worst case happened... they flew... have a look:

[Image: angelsnightmare.jpg]

As you can see in the logs and the last two pics, I tried to find survivers, but the intense heat of the atmosphere made me stop...

I'll submit my report, as soon as the incident is cleared...

Please restart the campaign >drinking and flying doesn't fit<"

MESSAGE ENDS

Angel Message Dump - Charlie - 07-01-2006

Communication to: Mariella

Identity: Charlie

If you feel the need to take some time to check the seasons "must have" accessories, who am I to refuse. I will though at this point remind you of the rules concerning the piloting of ships in high heels and the correct storage of any handbags or other luggage, in the pupose made overhead storage facilities. While I appreciate that you must all look your best, any distractions to the ongoing tasks carried out by you is not in ours, or our clients best interests.

Communication ends:

Communication to: Janina

I'm saddened to see the continuing bad behaviour displayed by members of the Liberty Naval forces, and resulting massive loss of life resulting from this incident. I'm sure as an Angel, you did everything humanely possible to aid in the rescue attempts.
I sure I can't reiterate strongly enough the dangers of being in charge of a ship while under the influence of any alcohol.
Now also the influence of the Outcasts in the spread of the drug cardamine, is being reported daily, and I can do is re-state our our members stand on this, "Please everyone, just say no". Though it would appear in most military circles this is being ignored, and the aftermath is clear for everyone to see in your sad correspondence.

Communication ends:

Angel Message Dump - Fellow Hoodlum - 07-01-2006

MESSAGE TO: Charlie

COMM ID: Fellow Hoodlum

Come on old man, let the girls have a bit of fun ... Nothing wrong with a bit of totty
hanging out in Sirius. As you can see the work is getting done, and there are little
enough other distractions round here as it is ... High heels get my vote every time ...
Any leather involved ?...
That is all.

REPRIMANDAGE ENDS:

Angel Message Dump - Angel - 07-02-2006

MESSAGE TO: All Freelancers near Manhattan

COMM ID: Kristy " Lady Death " Pryde

Hey, To anyone with Interests Ill be stoping by the Bar on manhattan for a Sidewinder or Kusari Ice Dragon, ya'll are welcome to join me, but you have to relax with a Pirate, but hey Ill pay, Ill be at the back booth readin GNN reports If ya need me.

Communication ends:

Angel Message Dump - Mariella - 07-03-2006

MESSAGE TO Charlie

COMM ID: Mariella

:$ seems, I had a bad day... of course you are right... high-heels... - nuts

we really have to discuss other problems.

MESSAGE ENDS

MESSAGE TO: Hoodlum

Thanks for your step on my side... I'll find some time aside of duty to show you those high heels, maybe, while having a drink with Angel.

MESSAGE ENDS

MESSAGE TO: Janina

Can't get you on private intercom - so it must go this way...
I'm sorry to see those pics and you surely have been stressed out with this...
Maybe you lay down, now and can't move, again, cause of the shock...
Head up... joining you asap...

MESSAGE ENDS

Angel Message Dump - Charlie - 07-03-2006

Communication to: Mariella

My dear, please feel free to wear anything you are comfortable in at this time, our dress code is not that strict. I just worry about the effect of it on other fliers.
As you will be aware my office doors are open at all hours if you feel the need to speak to me in private at any time, and having glossed through the rest of communications chatter with the girls, I see business matters are of paramount importance.

Communication ends:

Angel Message Dump - Mariella - 07-04-2006

MESSAGE TO: Charlie

Got my brain back to the important things, restarting my Angel-job under better conditions, than ever.
(By the way, the [SF] again stated to me, they will give us full support, when needed. Give them a big "thank you", please)
I'm able to follow my duty a bit more intensive atm., might meet you in space, somewhen, somewhere.

btw, got back to my old boots, they are much more comfortable than the high-heels

MESSAGE ENDS

Angel Message Dump - Charlie - 07-04-2006

Communication to: Elektra

Elektra, Thank you for taking the time for our little meeting, the earlier message is so much clearer now. I'm so glad you will be able to spend more time with your sister Angels for a while, it so good to hear the work is being taken so seriously.
Please convey my thanks to the SF again, I believe them to be a fine and upstanding group of pilots. Its so nice to have support from this direction, and from the rest of the great houses I understand. Please continue, and for the time being I will not be mentioning the dress code again, I feel to much has been made of it in the past. Please feel free to dress as you wish in the future.

Communication ends: