Discovery Gaming Community
Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 09-22-2010

' Wrote:Yesterday I thought what to do with my useless credits. I decided to hand them over for Angels. Every account has restrictions. Is 200 mil acceptable for [Angels] Swift.Foundation?

Robert Pirx

[The_Angels] would like to thank you for your generous donation.

It will be put to good use, I assure you.:)

Angel Message Dump - Luis - 09-22-2010

This is [The_Angels]Luis here.

I have been logged on yesterday for an hour and received 3 pm's about needing help with RP, how to use the restart command, and another player helping how to mine behind Planet Erie.

They have showed great respect, as I did to them as well. Showed some examples with the player that needed help with the restart command - so thats basically it what I did. Hope I can help more later of the future!:)

--Luis

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 09-22-2010

Pulled two very short shifts.

I logged onto the shared Water Angel to keep it active, and I dealt with questions on the /stuck command and someone asking about the benefits of joining an official faction. Also had to set someone straight that I was not an Administrator.

Then, I logged on to the bank and dealt with an offensive Nazi joke. I told him it was not for this server. No idea whether he will listen. Answered someone else's question on ships and where to buy them, as well as giving them a helping hand to purchase it.

Oh, and I had to deal with a beggar.

And I pulled them without even meaning to.:mellow:

Angel Message Dump - Luis - 10-02-2010

Hello COUSINS!

I have took a short shift today while I have met few that needed help on PVP rules. I have also been given 25.000.000 Million Credits from W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop. I gave him my blessings and the angels blessings for his kindness. We Thank you Cody!

Annnd also... few Rhienland Military (Secondary Fleet) officers and Captain were noticed on not using Cruiser to stop embargo. They will be kept an eye on.

Thats all for now folks!

--Luis

Angel Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 10-03-2010

I did around a half hour shift, helped someone which wanted to know where some CODES were, and another wanted to know how to form a unofficial faction. I also got killed by a Bounty Hunter Destroyer ( Not something to brag about I guess ) but Joe (JihadJoe ) came and sorted it, I also helped a lane hacker how to RP as a pirate.

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 10-07-2010

Pulled a short shift two days ago, about 15 minutes.

Helped someone with some information about something or another. Cannot remember that far back as RL is just too busy.

It was quiet apart from that.

Angel Message Dump - exlibrismortis - 10-14-2010

Been logging on sporadically day to day. As soon as I'm in I get inundated with questions that I am surprised that I actually have the answers for them.

Note: Met 2 pilots outside Manhatten the other day, help them to situate their ID's and gave em a small some of cash to assist them in their endeavors.

Also, I have been observing the Delta situation first hand in an attempt to sway new pilots from that area until it cools down. Unless of course that is where they wish to go.

Angel Message Dump - neko_soilder - 10-14-2010

I haven't done a shift in a while, which is why i am posting now to at least make a presence.

I've been busy lately and will be getting active again hopefully next week,

see you then

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 10-14-2010

Pulled a half hour shift.

Been busy with the Zoner stuff. (Kind of brings a tear of laughter to my eye that the Angels are neutral.)

Said hello to a few people, but no-one asked for help and I could see no-one that needed it.

Moved shared Angel characters around.

Angel Message Dump - alphadog - 10-14-2010

Oh right, message dump. Well, in the few months I've been in the Angels, I helped a -lot- of people... I think this says a lot:
[Image: time.png]

I'll try to post here more often :$