Discovery Gaming Community
Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Public Newcomer Helper Log Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Angel Message Dump - Dejavu - 11-08-2010

Did a shift... Around 2 minutes long as I was lagging bad enough not even be able to Angel. Q_Q

Got a 1 million donation from: [ZS]~The.Suez

Also helped someone called: sorrow

Kudos to the both of you!:)

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 11-08-2010

Akura, your feedback has been received.

Please do not post here again. Thank you.

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 11-08-2010

Pulled an hour or so shift.

People complained. Not sure about what.

A person asked about the SRP system, and ships which need an SRP to be flown.

Apart from that, I was pretty relaxed, and just generally chatting with people.

Angel Message Dump - neko_soilder - 11-10-2010

I've done a few shifts since my last report, one was a hour long the other was about 30 minutes.

helped a lot of people and as always every one asks questions all at once and then I'm just sitting in space alone for long periods of time XD.

Also thank you bear (or whoever it was) for repping my new angel ship.

Angel Message Dump - Seth Karlo - 11-10-2010

Have popped in space a couple of times to help people out. Met Dejavu and Wolf out there.

Expect incognito testing for the Angels.

-Seth

Angel Message Dump - VoluptaBox - 11-10-2010

// Greetings, gentlemen. I want to say that you are doing a good job so far, the only problem being that there's so few of you and so many....well I don't want to be offensive so I'll just call'em noobs. Having a hard time with people who haven't read the rules, nor house laws, get destroyed and then start complaining and insulting. Maybe there should be a sort of admission test before you are allowed on the server, who knows...

//Anywho...I also have a IRP request.

Good day. My name is David Caspian, and I come to you to speak on behalf of the CrossBone Foundation. We are currently setting up our diplomacy, permission to use technology of different factions, ships and equipments. As you can immagine that requires a lot of hard work and credits. So I am here to present a request for a huge loan. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a donation. I came to you instead of some other bank because I hoped we could obtain some more decent interest rates and repayment times. Thank you for your attention, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Angel Message Dump - VoluptaBox - 11-10-2010

If you wish to find out some more about us, please read the following dossier:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82531

Angel Message Dump - Luis - 11-10-2010

I have put sometime up on the Server with the Angel Character. Help a few with ID problems and how to givecash to other characters. They were very satisfied with my help as well. I have also received a great large sum of credits from W.F.Cody.Equip.Dealer - Please send him our regards, cuzzings!

Angel Message Dump - n00bl3t - 11-11-2010

' Wrote:Have popped in space a couple of times to help people out. Met Dejavu and Wolf out there.

Expect incognito testing for the Angels.

-Seth

:lol:

Look forward to it.

' Wrote:// Greetings, gentlemen. I want to say that you are doing a good job so far, the only problem being that there's so few of you and so many....well I don't want to be offensive so I'll just call'em noobs. Having a hard time with people who haven't read the rules, nor house laws, get destroyed and then start complaining and insulting. Maybe there should be a sort of admission test before you are allowed on the server, who knows...

//Anywho...I also have a IRP request.

Good day. My name is David Caspian, and I come to you to speak on behalf of the CrossBone Foundation. We are currently setting up our diplomacy, permission to use technology of different factions, ships and equipments. As you can immagine that requires a lot of hard work and credits. So I am here to present a request for a huge loan. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a donation. I came to you instead of some other bank because I hoped we could obtain some more decent interest rates and repayment times. Thank you for your attention, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to put my foot down here. I would not mind making a smaller loan, but a huge loan sounds ominous, and I am unlikely to give it due to what it may be used to purchase and the risk of losing the credits.

' Wrote:I have put sometime up on the Server with the Angel Character. Help a few with ID problems and how to givecash to other characters. They were very satisfied with my help as well. I have also received a great large sum of credits from W.F.Cody.Equip.Dealer - Please send him our regards, cuzzings!

Definitely deserving of a kudos.

Angel Message Dump - Bootsiuv - 11-11-2010

Would just like to thank Luis personally for his help....I plan on donating to your organization, as soon as I recoup my money....I have a tendency to hand over credits to newer players (even though I am one myself, but I think I've got the gist of it at this point) and those who are in need....probably too nice to play a pirate character, but oh well, it's the experience and meeting new people that I enjoy....

I've successfully pirated 2 peeps for 1.5 mills, and handed out something like 13 mills to peeps who seemed to need it....heh, perhaps piracy isn't my strong suit.

Anyways, I am grateful for your guys help, and keep up the great work!!

Captain James Bootsiuv

Callsign - Ceridwen, Ceridwen_B