Discovery Gaming Community
to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments (/showthread.php?tid=107166)

to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Jack_Henderson - 11-12-2013

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Red Hessian Army HQ ****

Hochverehrte Damen und Herren,

It has been a while since we have talked for the last time. Some recent developments suggest that a meeting between the Red Hessian Army and the Guild could be of mutual benefit.

The new changes in docking software have opened opportunities we haven't had for quite a while but besides economic topics, there are also various diplomacy issues to discuss, not only limited to Rheinland's placement of a battleship outside of Freistadt base.

I'd be pleased if you could spare the time to send a delegate to a meeting place of your choice to talk to me. For certain reasons, the formerly preferred Freeport 1 is not an option this time, I regret to say.

Hochachtungsvoll

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

[Image: end.png]

to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Zayne Carrick - 11-12-2013

Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden system
Сomm ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Tag, herr Henderson.
Times are changing indeed, and with changes we need to strengthen ties with our friends. We will send one of our most promising officers, Siegfried Draay on meeting with you and delegating him power to make deals with you.

As for place, we think that either Aland Shipyard or Viernheim Base will suit.
Time-something around 16:00 SMT, Saturday.

Oh, and one more thing, this is private meeting, or you'll bring your men with you?

Transmission terminated.

RE: to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Jack_Henderson - 11-12-2013

Hochverehrter Herr Gotthold Ludewig,

Danke vielmals for the speedy reply. As I am curious about what Viernheim looks like from the inside, I'd prefer that option. I have never set foot on a Hessian base before, so this will be an interesting trip in many different ways.

I will be coming alone. Low profile is advisable at the moment for quite some different reasons, some of which will be part of the talk. I will likely take my secretary Ms. Veronica Ryan with me, but that would be it.

It would be good if you could already warn your economic departments about the visit. Checking bases for economically feasible routes and suggesting the opening of new routes tends to take a fair deal of preparation. My economic adviser will contact you via secure Sky-P3 protocols to prepare the necessary data as soon as possible.

With all of this said, I am looking forward to meeting your delegate, Herr Ludewig. It has been a pleasure.

Hochachtungsvoll

Jack Henderson

to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Jack_Henderson - 11-20-2013

This was a short but constructive meeting that we had. I am contacting you to fix the agreements that we talked about.

1. Renewal of Economic Cooperation

The IMG has access to goods that Hessian bases show a demand for. Those goods can be delivered to Ronneburg in Omega 5 once our transponders are updated to allow docking:
  • Consumer goods 1168
  • Deuterium 1610
  • Food 628
  • H-Fuel 2556
  • Light Arms 2568
  • Robos 728
  • SHPs 5508
  • Tungsten 2269
  • Pharmaceuticals

2. Technology Transfer - Operation "Outrageous Theft"

IMG and Hessian equipment is compatible to some degree. While fighting ships would suffer from the incompatibilities, transports do not so much. We confirm the request of three Battle transport vessels of the Shishapangma class.

Operation "Outrageous Theft" can be launched this Saturday, but make sure that this intel is highly confidential. Foul play is most convincing if the actors do not know that they are on a stage. It's enough if you and me see the stage and know the script.

Hochachtungsvoll

Jack Henderson

to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Zayne Carrick - 11-21-2013

Quote:1. Renewal of Economic Cooperation

The IMG has access to goods that Hessian bases show a demand for. Those goods can be delivered to Ronneburg in Omega 5 once our transponders are updated to allow docking:
Consumer goods 1168
Deuterium 1610
Food 628
H-Fuel 2556
Light Arms 2568
Robos 728
SHPs 5508
Tungsten 2269
Pharmaceuticals

2. Technology Transfer - Operation "Outrageous Theft"

IMG and Hessian equipment is compatible to some degree. While fighting ships would suffer from the incompatibilities, transports do not so much. We confirm the request of three Battle transport vessels of the Shishapangma class.

Operation "Outrageous Theft" can be launched this Saturday, but make sure that this intel is highly confidential. Foul play is most convincing if the actors do not know that they are on a stage. It's enough if you and me see the stage and know the script.

These terms were indeed discussed and accepted. Hope our friendship will bear fruits.

Signed, Gotthold Ludewig

Transmission terminated.

RE: to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Jack_Henderson - 11-25-2013

I want to congratulate you to a convincing show at Aland Shipyard. Overseeing the damage reports, I would almost say: a little too convincing, but it's better that way than not convincing enough.

I do hope that the pilots that IMG Defense downed in the fighting are well.

IMG had no casualties, even though the destruction of the Shishapangma transports resulted in some real injuries. We do not expect any fatalities. The security guard fatality is a media production.

Herr Ludewig, let's make sure we keep the information loops as tight as we started with. The fewer people know what really happened, the better. We all know how Rheinland is. They would even expect a hurricane on a sunny winter day. Their mistrust is legendary and only beaten by their paranoia.

Please make sure that your pilots are prepared for IMG's hostility when we encounter each other.

IMG pilots will be instructed to only use verbal threats, but if I have my special operatives in these flights, armed confrontation can happen. These IMG operatives have been briefed no to go to extremes and to avoid extreme outcomes. Normally, we would back off after some shots were exchanged.

In general, I am content with how this worked out. Good job.

Hochachtungsvoll

Jack Henderson

[Image: end.png]

RE: to: Red Hessian HQ [RHA] -||- from: IMG| -||- Topic: Catching up on new developments - Zayne Carrick - 11-25-2013

Herr Henderson, I'd say you pilots did to well, just as our battleship. Our commander didn't expected such skill and coordination among paramilitary pilots. Especially he didn't expected that you'll be able to damage hyperspace navigational module.
Also, our pilots have been instructed to blame "damned IMG capitalists" at every encounter with Rheinland Lawful forces. Let's hope that Rheinland's paranoid wave will calm down quite soon.

As for transports, our pilots, who received command over them mentioned that they're really superior to aging "Pirate Train" model.

Transmission terminated.