Discovery Gaming Community
Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store (/showthread.php?tid=109907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 02-13-2015

[Image: KellyCarrington1-MichaelaSchaumlfer-Inco...aa09a8.png]

To: Hanz Schulz
Subject: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten tag herr Schulz,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Riesengebirge to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your mining duties and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator of Reutlingen Storage Facility, Michaela Schäfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 02-13-2015

To: Zachary Ryans

Guten tag herr Ryans,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship The.Rover to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Kruger - 02-21-2015

[Image: i2mb.png]

TO:Citizens of Sirius
SUBJECT: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten Tag,

The huge increase in the silver and cobalt demands, made us decide to increase the prices to 2500 s.c. Have a good day.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - pals - 02-24-2015

Your Full Name: pals
Your Ship's Call Sign: Itaru
Proof of your ID and IFF: [Image: f75bc903-c2c2-40ec-b867-694f29b5210b_zpsu6tfgaxy.png]
[Image: f1615003-e790-4870-8bb5-b97a7e3c6df7_zps5r1qztrk.png]
Your Reason(s) for Applying: Mine and sell ore
Proof of the Transaction: No fee for Krüger individuals.

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 02-27-2015

To: Pals

Guten tag herr Pals,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Itaru to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - pals - 02-28-2015

(02-27-2015, 08:32 PM)Geolog Wrote:

To: Pals

Guten tag herr Pals,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship Itaru to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

Thanks

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - kavun - 04-25-2015

[Image: Logo_zps44755482.png]

Your Full Name:
Oldrich Deiss
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Ship's Call Sign:
EinsturzendeNeubauten
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proof of your ID and IFF:
[Image: c7a750b7-747a-4f0c-b392-f9f787e41452_zpswpno0h2n.png]

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien:
[Image: 0407145e-ad62-40a9-a68a-1c7e3589ccf2_zps3xdsrqzq.png]

Your Reason(s) for Applying:
I'd like to mine minerals for Kruger for sale

Proof of the Transaction:
Kruger employee; not required

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 04-25-2015

To: Oldrich Deiss

Guten tag herr Deiss,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hereby approve docking request for your ship EinsturzendeNeubauten to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Biggles - 07-15-2015

Your Full Name: James Bigglesworth
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Ship's Call Sign: James.Bigglesworth
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proof of your ID and IFF: Here

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Here

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Mainly as a depot to store and haul Uncut Diamonds and other commodities along with my trading partner Angus Mackail.

Proof of the Transaction: Here

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Biggles - 07-15-2015

Your Full Name: Angus Mackail

Your Ship's Call Sign: Angus.Mackail

Proof of your ID and IFF: Here (No IFF)

Proof of Neutral or Friendly Reputation with Krüger Mineralien: Here

Your Reason(s) for Applying: Mainly as a depot to store and haul Uncut Diamonds and other commodities along with my trading partner James Bigglesworth.

Proof of the Transaction: Here