Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=11007)

SCRA Faction Feedback - arvg - 12-31-2010

' Wrote:1 Cruiser, 1 Gunboat (with a damn good aim), many VHFs, vs 3 Vhs and 1 LF:)In the name of protecting civilians.

Next day: SCRA + Phantoms = Protecting civilians?:)

Is that normal? Of course, I understand if it was just a thing of the moment, as BAF was fighting you and the phantoms probably came, and from an OORP perspective shooting BAF with phantoms' help was nothing bad. Maybe 3 mercernaries are worst than the most wanted terrorist group. And before you say something like the SCRA and phantoms wokring together was a matter of balance I'll remind you that: 1 SCRA crsuier engaged 3 VHFs who were already engaged by 1 gunboat with a really good aim, and 2 VHS, with at least 4 VHFs (The mobious group) waiting as backup.

So, what's the deal, you protect civilians, or you help those who kill civilians almost for fun?

The Cruiser should have, perhaps held back in that scenario.

As for the Phantoms, part of on going RP. Remember that they decimated one of our worlds recently, and we are trying to avoid a repeat occurrence. Now as for working together... that's perspective. And no, it is not normal.

Now as you well know we work to protect civilians, but a relationship with the Phantoms based on fear and intimidation goes back to the formation of the faction.

It is something I am examining, and considering closely how to evolve the RP beyond where it is so that it isn't so one sided. But remember, these are Phantoms.

SCRA Faction Feedback - casero - 12-31-2010

Oook, I'll keep in mind that. Phantoms + SCRA = ok.
Why are you allied, not of my concern, that's up to you.

Waggles hands

no it isn't okay... in fact far from it.

it really depends on what is going on. Remember the pilot in RP is flying alongside a nightmare to him/her... and I don't know about you, but were I flying alongside the Devil incarnate, I most certainly wouldn't be OK at all.

SCRA Faction Feedback - casero - 12-31-2010

I meant that I don't have to be surprised OORPly, in RP, yeah, a lot... who wouldn't?.

SCRA Faction Feedback - Dennis Jameson - 12-31-2010

' Wrote:I remember when the 101st offered help to the RM againts the RHA in the omegas.
I remember several fights in omega 5/7 and one in Münich as well (101st gc vhf/lh bayonett).
According to Jameson, it was rp and there is no problem with this. I also remember when SCRA and 101st pewpewed each other in omega 5, I looked in with corsair and there was a local Q_Q from 101st immediately.
I remember when I fought againts BAF with KNF in Leeds, and the 101st joined to defend BAF. I could tell a lot of story about you Jameson and your violent "I know everything better" behavior. You take the war againts the CR seriously and you don't like, when the enemy got "reinforcements" from SCRA. That's all. I've tried to get rid of you without any negative "no u" think, but I can see now you have to spam in feedback until you kicked of roughly. You have to understand, not only outcasts and Jameson exist on the server. Differen factions with different leaderships try to live their own "rp". I say this because I can see in different feedback, you "decry" the RP of the other factions

You really have a very selective way of recalling events, don't you?

The RHA pretty much stabbed us in the back in favor of the lolalliance they currently have with the SCRA, and need I remind you that the proposal I sent to the Rheinland military was limited so that the RHA doesn't get ganked constantly? Something that your precious SCRA doesn't take into consideration, ever.

Three fights in the Omegas and Rheinland involving the RHA. WOW WHAT A CATACLYSMIC EVENT! Serious, stop grasping for straws.

The event in Leeds which you described isn't quite as dramatic as you'd like it to be, since the KNF were winning, and we didn't want the BAF to tell us how poor "allies" we were, leaving them when they were losing and all. Even then we didn't go all in and gank the KNF, which means your argument is just another piece of whine from your part.

The claims that I take the war against the CR is bull****, since the only thing I want is for them to play fair for a change. I could provide a pleasant screenshot where Panzer admits to instigating hatred against the 101st inside of CR, and teaching their pilots to hate us with a passion if pressed, so once more you're full of yourself, and your pretend facts.

Now what you have to understand, parasite, is that YOU are not the only person on the server, and the gods damned SCRA's happiness can't be constructed on a foundation of blatant powergaming bull**** and dirty tactics which makes a mockery of what the game is supposed to be about: Fun. You may think you have fun, but has it ever crossed your mind that you can have fun without making life sour for other people? No. And why is that? Because you, and your ilk, are egocentric parasitic blemishes on the face of this community, and that is the reason this place will crash and burn.

My feedback here can be described in one word: Tough love, mostly because I once considered Alvin to be a friend, but I guess I'm done caring, and I shall now leave you to wallow in your hubris.

Good day.

Jameson, I have warned you repeatedly, now I am stating it for the record.

Stay out of our feedback thread, period.

I don't want your nonsense in here.

SCRA Faction Feedback - Zapp - 01-01-2011

' Wrote:Oook, I'll keep in mind that. Phantoms + SCRA = ok.
Why are you allied, not of my concern, that's up to you.
I see Alvin squirming, so I'll step up to maybe shed some light on this.

The Phantoms and SCRA used to be fine with each other.

They stole our data for some event.

In return we blew up one of their cruisers in 52 and nuked one of their planets (I don't remember that second part, but apparently it happened?).

SCRA goes full hostile, we fight, and the SCRA loses in most engagements? As far as I can tell.

From my short stint in the SCRA, I believe standing orders were to avoid Phantoms at all costs.

We decide that fighting between ourselves is stupid since we have the same immediate goal (tear down the House governments), so we decide to go for a truce.

In my eyes, Phantoms and SCRA aren't allied, but neutral right now. While we have the same "immediate goal", our methods and operations vary wildly. The SCRA is technically a much larger faction with an entire infrastructure and civilian population base. The Phantoms are a secluded terrorist network that strikes from the shadows. The SCRA go about achieving their goal by mainly engaging in military battles, while the Phantoms go about engaging in a guerrilla warfare that targets weaker targets, such as traders.

That's the short of it, and I would type more but I have to go do something else.

SCRA Faction Feedback - casero - 01-01-2011

I was more concerned for the fact that the SCRA is activityly protecting civilians, or rather the IMG lately, and the next day I see them fighting alongside with the phantoms.

Not concerned, more like surprised, as it seemed that they took a more... vigiliante path.

SCRA Faction Feedback - Zapp - 01-02-2011

In engagements with House Militaries (BAF, in that case), we would side with each other. In most other matters, we'll give a nod and go about our separate business.

SCRA Faction Feedback - casero - 01-02-2011

' Wrote:In engagements with House Militaries (BAF, in that case), we would side with each other. In most other matters, we'll give a nod and go about our separate business.

Ye, I got that from Alvin Katz.