Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Markus_Janus - 01-08-2014

there has been a formal request for clarification from the Kusari Republic so the first steps to rp about a fallout or not are in place if Liberty would like to continue.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - sindroms - 01-08-2014

Might I suggest doing something pretty creative with this little mishap?

This is a damn fine chance to make the outer relations a bit more aggressive for Liberty. Nothing better than some drama to spark activity, especially of people will be looking for shooting Lib dreads on hatchets.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Yaoquizque - 01-08-2014

Won't happen.
Everyone in Liberty is pissing in their pants because of the disciplined Chimaeras and their agile rice eaters pilots.

Kusari smiths spend years working on a single Chimaera and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest ships known to mankind.

Chimaeras are thrice as sharp as Avengers and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an Avenger can cut through, a Chimaera can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a Chimaera could easily bisect a LABC wearing a maid dress with a simple vertical slash.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Julia - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 10:45 AM)Yaoquizque Wrote: Won't happen.
Everyone in Liberty is pissing in their pants because of the disciplined Chimaeras and their agile rice eaters pilots.

Kusari smiths spend years working on a single Chimaera and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest ships known to mankind.

Chimaeras are thrice as sharp as Avengers and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an Avenger can cut through, a Chimaera can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a Chimaera could easily bisect a LABC wearing a maid dress with a simple vertical slash.

Katana. I don't need to explain more. nuff said. Go cry now.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Ryummel - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 10:45 AM)Yaoquizque Wrote: Won't happen.

Just have to remember that one event in Omicron Minor 8-)

PS: And maaaaaybe if those new VHFs ever arrived...

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Bulldog. - 01-08-2014

Well if there is a fallout it will make things interesting indeed

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Haste - 01-08-2014

Kusari fighters are high-tech miniaturized ships. Go away with your nonsense about smiths.

Everyone knows Rheinland ships are hand-made by the finest smiths of the Sirius universe, beating pieces of metal into the shape of a Wraith.

Libertonian ships are obviously mass-produced piles of crap. What else would you expect from those capitalist swines?

Bretonian ships are hit-or-miss, as usual. Templar's amazing, Challenger's a joke.

))

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - GrnRaptor - 01-08-2014

This is not a flood or discussion thread, it's a feedback thread. Please keep it relevant.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Markus_Janus - 01-09-2014

Yes well getting back on topic.
Is it the intention of Liberty to respond to the communication from Kusari regarding their allegation of a breach of their borders by Liberty forces.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=109763&pid=1461999#pid1461999

Which ever way you decide to proceed I am sure some good things can c9me of it and it would be a shame to waste the opportunity.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Sarawr!? - 01-09-2014

Done and done, at least the Navy's part itself is.

I can nag the members of LibGov to whip up a response as well but...well I can't -make- them do it, since the Navy isn't the only part of "Lib Gov" 8|