Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - GrnRaptor - 06-30-2018

Stop using this feedback thread to discuss non-[LN] related items.

As long as it's relevant to the ongoing situation regarding =CR= transports we'll allow it. Please don't go off-topic into other subjects, though.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - TheShooter36 - 06-30-2018

I would like to find a middle ground as a temporary solution regarding the situation until our IFFs gets merged. I hope libgov understands the situation =CR= is in. Thank you for your understanding.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Arbs - 06-30-2018

Please remain on topic as this is not the place to discuss he-did-she-did crap.

Thyr, to give you a clearer answer from what I understand here.

- Foreign militaries are considered the military wing of any house, or claimed/declared house that is recognized by liberty.

- For any reference to Liberty diplomacy refer to the [LN] info page as it is the one that reflects and connects to libgov the most.

The curacao treety as an agreement is made to clear out any conflicts over the border systems of magella/cortez, ensure free trade through the systems between signatories as well as to have them pledge against the common threat that is the GRN. As far as the treaty goes concerning Liberty, signatories may use the California system only for transit between Magellan/Cortez during engagements or otherwise but not to linger around the system for no reason.

Do not confuse Liberty-Bretonia relations with CR-Liberty relations because of the curacao treaty. The Liberty-Bretonia alliance spans over a lot of years of work and agreements and contacts and is not based only on the curacao treaty. Therefore the difference.

As far as what the council is considered, as snak3 mentioned there have been no changes made on the policies for the past year or more. Even though I will propose a rework to more explicitly specify things in the future to avoid confusion in the way it is enforced. Stay tuned.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Thyrzul - 06-30-2018

(06-30-2018, 07:01 PM)Arbs Wrote: Thyr, to give you a clearer answer from what I understand here.

- Foreign militaries are considered the military wing of any house, or claimed/declared house that is recognized by liberty.

- For any reference to Liberty diplomacy refer to the [LN] info page as it is the one that reflects and connects to libgov the most.

[...]

As far as what the council is considered, as snak3 mentioned there have been no changes made on the policies for the past year or more. Even though I will propose a rework to more explicitly specify things in the future to avoid confusion in the way it is enforced. Stay tuned.

Thanks a lot for the both of you, although the above still leaves me with some questions:

Is there a definite list about what nations or similar entities Liberty recognizes as a house, whether they are actual houses by the classic meaning of the term or not?

Does the first line in your response mean logistic wings of otherwise foreign nations, such as, but not limited to Integral Systems Engineering, or possibly even Corps Logistique Du Conseil, are not to be considered foreign military or intelligence, and as such should also be exempt from the enforcement of Liberty Laws Section Four Paragraph III?

May I expect Council to eventually appear on the diplomatic sheet of the [LN]?

Again, thank you, and I'll be eagerly waiting for that clarifying rework.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Thyrzul - 07-11-2018

(06-30-2018, 08:32 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
Thanks a lot for the both of you, although the above still leaves me with some questions:

Is there a definite list about what nations or similar entities Liberty recognizes as a house, whether they are actual houses by the classic meaning of the term or not?

Does the first line in your response mean logistic wings of otherwise foreign nations, such as, but not limited to Integral Systems Engineering, or possibly even Corps Logistique Du Conseil, are not to be considered foreign military or intelligence, and as such should also be exempt from the enforcement of Liberty Laws Section Four Paragraph III?

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Thyrzul - 09-19-2018

(07-11-2018, 02:38 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Oleg Knyazev - 09-24-2018

how to join your faction?

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Thyrzul - 09-26-2018

(09-19-2018, 05:22 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 02:38 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Inferno - 09-27-2018

I'll try to soothe this over as much as possible because it's clear you've been waiting... for awhile.
We will get an inRP list of who is considered what soon, and we'll have a bit of clarification about 'foreign' transports as well.
Please bear with me, I'm a busy man with a memory that drops things quickly. We'll get this out soon.

RE: Liberty Navy [LN] - Thyrzul - 09-29-2018

A recent discussion prompted me to add another question to the above list of pending questions:

Is there a definite list about what entities the Republic of Liberty recognizes as civilian?