Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Chipz19 - 08-27-2008

Might i just add the amount of time i spend camping Z-21. I've stopped/destroyed many many vessels around there updating everyone of the RP.

The thing is, i can't be at Z-21 all the time, and whenever i get a report about someone in alaska or around there, i shoot over there straight away.

In regards to Null, 3vs1 then adding to the dogpile, pirates do it, we do it, pirates do it, we do it. It's a continuous circle and it will never stop. If the LN create "fair fights" then hackers/rogues/outcasts one time will just load 4/5 on 1 player, then the LN stop doing fair fights, and whoopee, we're back to square one.

Fair fights will never happen..

Liberty Navy [LN] - SevereTrinity - 08-27-2008

Yup, I had an incident today with a rogue shield running, and being a bad sport, a BHG BC was also there, I told the rogue I would take the BHG BC away, if he stopped shield running, he didn't, so the BC stayed.

the bad part of this, was I also affected a friend who was on the other side, so all the rogues suffered because one was a bad sport

Liberty Navy [LN] - Erythnul - 08-27-2008

' Wrote:Yup, I had an incident today with a rogue shield running, and being a bad sport, a BHG BC was also there, I told the rogue I would take the BHG BC away, if he stopped shield running, he didn't, so the BC stayed.

the bad part of this, was I also affected a friend who was on the other side, so all the rogues suffered because one was a bad sport

Ross. I think it fairly safe to say that the consensus opinion among our group is that not only are you a sore loser, but also a pathological liar.

Firstly and most importantly, YOU accused ME of shieldrunning. This is patently ridiculous, as I was the one chasing YOU throughout the fighter furball. I was consistently scoring hits on you and had drained your hull twice. I'd have downed you within the next two or three minutes almost without a doubt; in fact, I was in the middle of completing a pass when you sent me the PM to "stop shieldrunning". To me, this smacks of absurdity - you were clearly merely casting about for a cheap excuse for your own underwhelming performance. Why on earth would I shieldrun from YOU if I was coming out on top? I'm going to have to go ahead and call your accusation a downright, cold-blooded lie.

I was defeating you - what possible motive could I have to shieldrun?

Incidentally, ironically enough, Ross, you're actually quite the standing joke with us Rogues for you yourself being perhaps the foremost practitioner of shieldrunning among the Liberty Navy. How amusing that Ross, perhaps one of Disco's most notorious shieldrunners, should be so audacious as to accuse me of his own crime - and then lie about it!

Secondly, after I responded to your PM by calling your accusation bizarre, a Bounty Hunter Destroyer magically appeared at the fight and spent the ENTIRE SESSION shooting at me. The Hunter failed to swap targets once and remained firing at me for the duration of the battle. Fortunately, he didn't down me, but he certainly posed a colossal nuisance and occupied much of my time.

It's probably worth mentioning at this point that Ross offered to call off the Hunter if I stopped supposedly shieldrunning, indicating that he had control over the Destroyer.

Upon inquiring after the fight was over why he'd stayed solely on me, he told me because I had a bounty on my head. I promptly went to the forums and checked the bounty board - why, what a surprise! I'm squeaky clean! Chalk up another falsehood for Ross! I can't prove it here, but all evidence indicates that Ross sent this Hunter in with a promise of payment via PM to take care of me before I took care of him.

Lastly, and I can independently verify this, Ross stated that he hadn't used a single bat/bot during the fight. This is perhaps the most obvious lie, because, as I stated while laying out Ross' Lie #1 (that I'd been shieldrunning, whereas I was actually on his.. posterior.. during practically the entire pre-Destroyer battle), I'd been draining his shields and hull without much trouble. While not particularly significant on its own, this little untruth of Ross' serves to illustrate his motives more clearly when compared to his other ramblings.

I believe it's fair to say that this is a simple case of a frustrated player losing a PvP engagement taking his rage out on his enemy. Ross told three immense lies (that I'd been shieldrunning, that the Bounty Hunter was coincidentally there, and that he hadn't been being hit by me) and generally conducted himself like an immature brat, raving to me in PM about my "lack of skills" and about how much better he is than me at PvP, despite evidence to the obvious contrary. In closing, I'd like to recommend that the LN choose its officers more carefully, as Ross' rabid, foaming rant towards me and his blatant lying have served to worsen my opinion of the Navy as a whole.

Don't believe me alone? Ask any of my fellow Rogues, the HF that came to assist us, or even the random indie that came along (although he'll likely be difficult to be found).

Nobody likes sore losers.

-David

Liberty Navy [LN] - kingvaillant - 08-27-2008

well, for example, =LSF=fluid was flying in California, near Mojave. He got ganked alone by TWO OC DESTROYERS and one fighter. I logged on the Milwaukee and asked a friend to help.

Believing that one day, each fights here will be equal, fair, and balanced is pure utopia.

- - - - -

Some LSF, as well as some INACTIVE LN have ships parked in Alaska,,,, but most of them (me included) aren't that active sadly.

And what RickJames said is right too, we log, and each ten minute I get a PM about a pirate/etc/smuggler, and most of the time, I don't ever meet the target. Hard to find time to do other things, like helping and training new recruits.

compare to wherever I fly,,, Liberty is extremely stressful. There is always a pirate everywhere.

Sorry, but I'm on a PSP, and theres a text limit on it, so I'll say this now:

So everyone here knows, David here scored no kills, Skoko got them all.

Hate to say it Dave, but your ego is bigger than Dab's. Stop boasting about a fight two nights ago, if you can do the same with a bomber and 2 fighters, as HF does, without your shieldrunning, then you earn my respect. But until then, all you are is dust in the wind.

You want flames, take it to PM, I'll burn you inside out boy.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Niezck - 08-27-2008

Awww, isn't Ross cute? Anyhow ... It's a widely-known fact that you're a practitioner of said shield-running, Ross, so don't try to make out like you're perfect. And shall we start talking about YOUR ego? I'll save you the humiliation actually, I'm feeling kind.

Oh and feel free to flame me all you like, you won't succeed. Oh and calling people "boy" is never a good idea. Huggles!:)

Chsis, seriously, grow up, you have the tendency to get involved in other peoples fights.

I don't care if he is a member of your rogues, I couldnt care if hes your brother tbh

All the people who have half a brain say I don't shieldrun, tbh, this is just a grudge you bare from knowing your usefulness to LN was at its end.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Niezck - 08-27-2008

Oooooh, getting personal? And for your information, he ASKED me to back him up. Also, there aren't any of "my Rogues" since I'm not even in the faction.

Moving along ... Everybody i've spoken to says you DO shield-run, also everybody that fights you that I then talk to. So ... yeah. One last thing:

Quote:tbh, this is just a grudge you bare from knowing your usefulness to LN was at its end.

Hah, you're funny, you know that? I don't really bare grudges ... And even If I did, I wouldn't have one against the LN. Hell, I like the LN. And my usefulness WAS coming to an end, so I quit. What's there to bare a grudge about? Silly boy ...

EDIT: You didn't huggle back!:(

Liberty Navy [LN] - Erythnul - 08-27-2008

' Wrote:Sorry, but I'm on a PSP, and theres a text limit on it, so I'll say this now:

So everyone here knows, David here scored no kills, Skoko got them all.

Hate to say it Dave, but your ego is bigger than Dab's. Stop boasting about a fight two nights ago, if you can do the same with a bomber and 2 fighters, as HF does, without your shieldrunning, then you earn my respect. But until then, all you are is dust in the wind.

You want flames, take it to PM, I'll burn you inside out boy.

True. I scored no kills. However, I would certainly have gotten you if you hadn't called in that Hunter. I then spent the rest of the fight drawing the Hunter's fire away from Skoko so he could work his magic - therefore, I also contributed to the fight.

I never bragged about anything. Ask my fellow Rogues - I'm not a bragging person. You sent me a PM - I have a pic - stating that you're more skilled than I am, and I responded that this isn't true; if you were more skilled than me, then you wouldn't have been the one dying. That is all. Please don't be a liar as well as a hypocrite, darling - if anything, you were the egotistical one.

Ross, once and for all, I did not shieldrun. This is merely your excuse as to why you were going down, and I'm sorry, but quite empirically, you were going down. You're the shieldrunner here, not I.

Addendum: Whenever I refer to that fight three nights ago, it's Anthony speaking, not David. He does it to provoke responses from the Navy. I the person couldn't care less, it was a fun raid, nothing more.

I actuallydont believe you, no one says I shield run.

Chris mate, a piece of advice. Get your head out your ass, grow up, and get outside sometime, there are other ways to get excitement other than hiding behind the anonymity that is the internet.

Also, unless someone who can actually fly a fighter tells me I shieldrun, your words mean nothing.

Right, turning this back to being a feedback thread, and I'll be ignoring any more flames in this thread