Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jeff the Blue - 12-16-2010

Hmmm...pet peeve at moment, Goldies. My post in our dump says it all.

Liberty Navy [LN] - BaconSoda - 12-16-2010

I've got to say, I've only had encounters involving the Gold Squad, and even though I have universally gotten beaten, I've got to say it's been fair and fun, with the Roleplay both being consistent and pretty accurate of how I'd play an LN (especially an elite). It always gives me a good fright, despite the confident demeanor I might put on when playing Pitchfork. Maybe eventually I'll get one of you. Eventually.:P

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-16-2010

' Wrote:Hmmm...pet peeve at moment, Goldies. My post in our dump says it all.

Hmmm... Jeff I do believe that Gold pilot got caught up with another hostile which slowed him down. It looked like from your perspective that he was not trying to help you (because he Role-Played over the group chat with another Navy Pilot) but I think he wouldn't actively ignore to help an ally (that makes no sense).

I also suggest that since you are in our faction yourself, simply PM me on skype or on forums so I can deal with this matter more swiftly.

Regardless since I wasn't there I will look into it.

' Wrote:I've got to say, I've only had encounters involving the Gold Squad, and even though I have universally gotten beaten, I've got to say it's been fair and fun, with the Roleplay both being consistent and pretty accurate of how I'd play an LN (especially an elite). It always gives me a good fright, despite the confident demeanor I might put on when playing Pitchfork. Maybe eventually I'll get one of you. Eventually.:P

' Wrote:Wow. If you're already offended by the Word "Doucheface", which is actually hilarious, you don't want to meet me.
I never had the Luck to meet Maximo, seen him before, but never really had the Chance talking to him. But I think there'd be an epic Insult-Fest.

I'd like to thank you (most of the [LN]) for not running after a LR- Ship once he's been spotted at the Lane and being smart enough to hit Shift+W as you appeared on the Scanners. Also how you treat the massive Amount of your independent Capital Ship Pilots, most of them are silly yeh, but I always see you trying to get the Best out of them.

Thanks for the feedback. Criticism is as always welcomed (should you have any) just remember to present it in a good manner and mention how you would like the actions being done differently. This is not a commented directed at you two, just a general one.

Finally @ The Professional. I have managed to get a hold of some interesting info about you... Saronsen. You who used to pilot a Dreadnought called the LNS-Bennington. Yes you remember? That ship which went rogue and started firing on every nearby liberty lawful enforcement? The same ship that was going to get FR5'ed? Which you knew in advance thanks to a leaked skype chat? It makes sense that you renamed your vessel.

How strange, that we lost contact with that ship. And now this LNS-Black.Steel mysteriously appears - and acts all hostile and provoking towards the [LN]. Ah, and the complaint you forward is via your alternative account. I can understand why don't want to reveal your "real" identity because that would connect yourself to a previously owned Dreadnought that was known to initiate problems with everyone. Ah yes, because if I would ever find that out it would make a lot of sense why you acted similarly with your new Dreadnought which would ultimately invalidate your entire complaint. You know, the truth always comes out one way or another.

I believe we are done on this matter.

Upon reflection...hehehe, of my post. I plan on using it somehow for roleplay. Posting it had 3 fold purpose. 1, of course, to vent the lack of immediate response from our elite-elite (Gold squadron). 2, upon reflection, merge this incident into my overall persona.

Big 3: illustrate the need for Standing Orders (SO) and Orders of Day (OD). I, as a Liberty Navy Guard (LNG), approach my character as a very-very green addition to the Liberty Navy elite (LNG), which is not that hard to portray seeing as my last 2 encounters failed miserably, Admiral Hale can atest to my last encounter in Bering:)

Overall, such guidelines posted by Command would give us "butter-balls" clarity on what to do, exhibit: My last post in our message dump. I received a distrest call and, as a LNG, I felt compelled to assist due to training and inner spirit. Now, the Goldies response, regardless of thier situation, disheartened me from my point-of-view (POV) as LNG and RL player.

Ultimately, SO and OD lisiting dos and don'ts would come in handy. Such as, who, what, when, where, and how do we respond to certain situations. Not asking for extreme detail but a general outline for general encounters.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-16-2010

' Wrote:Upon reflection...hehehe, of my post. I plan on using it somehow for roleplay. Posting it had 3 fold purpose. 1, of course, to vent the lack of immediate response from our elite-elite (Gold squadron). 2, upon reflection, merge this incident into my overall persona.

Big 3: illustrate the need for Standing Orders and Orders of Day. I, as a Liberty Navy Guard (LNG), approach my character as a very-very green addition to the Liberty Navy elite (LNG), which is not that hard to portray seeing as my last 2 encounters failed miserably, Admiral Hale can atest to my last encounter in Bering:)

Overall, such guidelines posted by Command would give us "butter-balls" clarity on what to do, exhibit: My last post. I received a distrest call and, as a LNG, I felt compelled to assist due to training and inner spirit. Now, the Goldies response, regardless of thier situation, disheartened me from my point-of-view (POV) as LNG and RL player.

No problems pal. I will try make sure you get the help you need out there on duty.

I talked to Contaan (one of the HC members) he said he would make a google doc on any current orders the minute his RL is not so swamped. Please have patience, it might take a few days. Until then, I completely understand if you do not act upon some of the current standing orders due to the difficulty in organizing them.

Also, let me know if you need fighter practices. I can get someone on par with your combat skills so you can train accordingly. Finally, my request, get more online on skype, helps with communication! ^^

Thank you.

Skype, :sigh:, cannot run it at the same time as Freelancer...fracking piece of junk PC. Anyhoo...Dispite my jail-house lawerying my overall of view of [LN] is....Frakking great:)

Liberty Navy [LN] - The Professional - 12-17-2010

Quote:That mortar shot in addition to your constant responses to the [LN] in question shows how you also actively attempt to basically "piss her off". And then during a future encounter, where she asks you to go do something more constructive than sitting at Planet Manhattan commenting on Primary Fleet's behaviour, you have the guts to come here and say we order independents around. Not only that, but only screenshots from the later event were "conveniently taken" to make it look like Tia was hostile towards you without a reason. Make damn sure we will order -you- around if you act like that. But, I will deal with this in Role-Play, and your consequences will be received as such.

Pardon? She had told me to go and do something 'constructive' before I had fired anything. When I had fired, she had left. She was called by you almost immediately after that to go to Texas, I believe. The last time I had saw her was when I had fired into space. So either she told you the story backwards on purpose, or you were mistaken.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Samuel Zanders - 12-17-2010

' Wrote:Pardon? She had told me to go and do something 'constructive' before I had fired anything. When I had fired, she had left. She was called by you almost immediately after that to go to Texas, I believe. The last time I had saw her was when I had fired into space. So either she told you the story backwards on purpose, or you were mistaken.

Saronsen, former owner of LNS-Bennington, LN Dreadnought gone rogue purposely shooting LN-officers.

Your matter is done and over. Please do not continue.

Liberty Navy [LN] - The Professional - 12-17-2010

Snip. Didn't understand what you were getting at with the previous post, but okay.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Wuselkobold - 12-17-2010

After all the fuzz here I wanted to drop you guys some nice words here, had a nice encounter with one of you on my Unioner yesterday, thanks for the talking and not pewpewing me little behind :rolleyes:. I certainly thought I was done for. Keep it up!