Discovery Gaming Community
5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: 5th Fleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Thread: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=111455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Ace Walker - 07-17-2016

IRP

Name: Ace Walker
Height: 1.90 m
Weight: 95 kg
Biography: Born and Raised on Planet Manhattan, New York System. Father worked for the Liberty Navy and was stationed at West Point Military Academy until he went missing while on duty. Mother was a nurse for the Liberty Navy but she traveled a lot where she was needed. They have thought me a lot about the Systems around us and all their secrets, about Ships and Weapons. When I reached the age of 18 I went to a special training school on advanced piloting and combat for offensive and defensive, this training lasted for 5 years and I graduated top of my class. After my training I went on a research expedition with fellow Scientists and Doctors to protect them and their cargo. We went beyond where any human should and I kept the crews and cargo safe at all times even against unknown forces. The Journey lasted for 3 Years and now I am home again. I am here today to follow the footsteps of my family and I will be a great asset to the Liberty Navy 5th Fleet with my experience, knowledge and discipline.
What's your motivation for joining our fleet?: I have seen what the outer worlds hold, I am here to ensure that they do not threat our systems or civilians and to protect our people from any threats that can come from with in or from the outside, and be proud to serve Liberty as my family did before me.

OORP

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery?: Have been playing Discovery for about a year now, recently started on the forums a few months ago, playing currently with a Atlantis Cruiser as secondary fleet. I know the Server rules good and laws of Liberty and I am very experienced with RP games.
Your SKYPE ID: liebenberg.a.p@gmail.com

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 07-18-2016

Loading Video Feed
=Starting Transmission=
Data Log 1
Recruitment accepted.
Name: Ace Walker
Sub-Subject:Accepted
==================

Mr Walker, we think your father would be honored if he would know that his son is a honorable man like him. It is good to see that there are men and women outhere who stand for right and safety for civilians and innocents and beyond. Our fleet needs pilots like you with good knowledge and great fighting abilities. However everyone of us is pleased with your presence withing our ranks of the 5th fleet of the Liberty Navy.

You are hereby ACCEPTED in the 5th fleet as a recruit.

I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome within our ranks.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - KaelanFrey - 07-19-2016

IRP

Name: Carl Harrisford
Height: 178 centimeters
Weight: 70 kilograms
Biography: Carl is the odd Navy candidate who has nowhere else to turn due to not being able to pursue superior education and not being interested in slaving away at a dangerous trading/mining job from shady corporations, which could backfire if things go south. Born to a lower-class family at Planet Erie, he went through life with very little and achieving not so much, either.

Grown in an environment that encouraged adventure, exploration and conflict, Carl now tries his luck by betting his future with homegrown courage and an ice-cold attitude on the Liberty Navy. At least he can put his pilot license to some use and protect his home, right?

What's your motivation for joining our fleet?: I've seen how the 5th operates and I am quite fascinated, for starters. Furthermore, the Gaul threat is growing everyday and I want to take as many of them out as I can before they even reach the New York Jump Gate!

OORP

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery?: I have played from 2010 to 2011 mainly with =LSF= and Kishiro|, from 2012 to 2013 mainly with Bowex) and 75th, and now I'm here again. I did try to play with USI back in 2015 but I couldn't make it work (if you lot are reading this, I'm so sorry for wasting your time!). I have no idea how PVP works but I think I'm okay at roleplaying. Granted my RP was really cringy back then but I want to give it one more try - and this time, I'm actually going for it!
Your SKYPE ID: kalan.yamato1

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 07-19-2016

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Low
Origin: 5th Fleet HQ | <ERROR:Location unknown>
ID: Admiral Jack O'Neill
Subject: Recruitment

Greetings.

Recruit Harrisford, your application is ACCEPTED. Report to West Point Academy ASAP, where you will begin your training. I look forward to seeing your progress within the Fifth Fleet.

Sincerely,
Admiral Jack O'Neill
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Scare - 07-23-2016

IRP

Name: Gregor Sanders (Scarecrow)
Height: 1,91 m
Weight: 90 kg
Biography: Born on Planet Manhattan as son of James and Jennette. Years ago the older brother of Gregor was killed as he wanted to protect his family from an armed pickpocket. When he later found out that the guy who shot his brother was a Rogue, he joined the Navy with the age of 18. After the training he was allocated to the LNS-Liberty and later Liberty II as first officer. As the Captain left Liberty for The Order, Gregor Sanders took the lead until now. After a long-time-break for finding informations about the Rogue he was searching for, for years ago, he decided to start again. His ship is maintaining in Norfolk and getting prepared for the next battles.

What's your motivation for joining our fleet?: I want to revenge my brother and finally get all Rogue activities out of Liberty. Gallia is also a big problem and I want to assist Liberty as good as I can in a fleet with people which act like professionals and still care of each other.

OORP

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery?: I'm playing Freelancer since 2009 and Discovery since 2012. I'm flying my Dreadnought since summer 2015. And a reallife friend of mine was a 5th-member in the years 2013 and 2014. He advised me to go to the 5th. Now I got the time for fleet activities and I'd like to spend it here.

Your SKYPE ID: live:gregor.sanders90

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 07-24-2016

Loading Video Feed
=Starting Transmission=
Data Log 1
Recruitment accepted.
Name: Gregor Sanders
Sub-Subject:Accepted
==================

Greetings.

Recruit Sanders, we really appriciate your willing to join our ranks, please report to West Point Military Academy for further instructions.

You are hereby ACCEPTED in the 5th fleet.

I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome within our ranks.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 12we - 07-28-2016

[indent]
IRP

[color=#87CEFA]Name: !"WE
Height: 196
Weight: 90kg
Biography: Born in Manhatten as a son of a rich family started after school a studiy of physics and end up with a PhD at 30. After the death of my father, who was killed by Gallic Invaders i diceded do give my life a new direction and want to have revage.

5th seems to be the most expert figthers and want to be part of it: Insert

OORP

I have played freelancer since it was released but didnt played it a long time. I have dicovered the disco mod 3 month ago and played since mostly a miner and a hauler but also somtimes a figther. Neverthe less i am learning fast again and think that i make also a proper Rp Insert
[/quote]

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 07-28-2016

Loading Video Feed
=Starting Transmission=
Data Log 1
Recruitment accepted.
Name: 12we?
Sub-Subject: Denied
==================

Greetings. Looks like someone wants to do a childs joke on us.

You'r application is DENIED

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - TheSK - 07-31-2016

Officially retracting my application.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - thisDerius - 08-03-2016

IRP

Name: Vera Anaraya
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 70 KG
Biography: Zoner born on Freeport 7 and left for Bretonia some time before it was destroyed. Spending most of her childhood learning to defend herself, she enrolled in the military academy in Bretonia at the age of 18. After several years of hard work and training, she got to the rank of Lieutenant. With that she decided to move to Liberty and start another military life there. Working as a part of the second fleet she decided to apply for the 5th fleet where the real stuff is happening.

What's your motivation for joining our fleet?: Hate towards injustice and not to mention the beings that destroyed her first home. Her wish is to protect her current home from criminal and alien activity.

OORP

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery?: You know me, I know you. Just kidding. You know my experience as we played a lot together.

Your SKYPE ID: You have me already.