Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 19 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Freeport 19 (/showthread.php?tid=111749)

Freeport 19 - Gytrash - 02-10-2014

I've never heard of it before I noticed that this post
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8584&pid=490915#pid490915
was
A) Way out of date
B) Referencing Freeport 19

What is Freeport 19?

RE: Freeport 19 - Curios - 02-10-2014

No idea too. Wiki search have no clue as well.

RE: Freeport 19 - Error - 02-10-2014

Freeport 19 was a mobile Freeport (i.e. a ship). It belonged to Boss back in 2010, though I can't recall exactly what type of ship it was, nor can I find much more about it on the forums.

RE: Freeport 19 - Gytrash - 02-10-2014

Why was it in the Freeport laws section tho?

RE: Freeport 19 - Murcielago - 02-10-2014

Am more interested on some other parts of that thread like:

1. The standard No Fire Zone is a five kilometer spherical area around each Zoner installation
2. The No-Fire Zone is an area in which no offensive actions against a Zoner is allowed. This includes attempts at piracy/taxation, the use of weapons (guns, missiles, mines), and intentional ramming.

Oh and this too:

This is the current listing of station administrators for the various Zoner installations and systems.

Freeport 1 - Patriarch

Soo basicly all actions against Love.Joy from you are "little" exaggerated.

You are basicly self proclaimed Freeport1 admininstrator.

Heh and I play with soo much Love there and had big Joy at spending my credits at Freeport 1.

RE: Freeport 19 - Major_Mayhem - 02-10-2014

Freeport 1 is part of the Confederation of Freeports [CoF]. Chairman of the CoF is Gytrash or rather his Char J. church. He, therefore, has every right to levy fines and restrict docking rights on behalf of Freeports and their Admins, provided they are part of the CoF.

OORPly the FR5 was in agreement with all official zoner factions and the RP reasoning provided was found to be sufficient by the admins.

RE: Freeport 19 - Aazalot - 02-10-2014

it wasnt until recenrtly that the freeport list was acctully updatabl either. But im sure if you ask all of the leaders of the official and unofficial Zoner factions they will happilly let you know that Gytrash is in fact the Fp1 administrator. Enjoy your FR5 ^^

RE: Freeport 19 - Silver - 02-10-2014

No. I am the FP1 Administrator. But even so, Murci dear, Gytrash is the boss of the CoF in which FP1 is in.

He filed the FR5, and i don't see any issues with that since it was the decided action from the get go between all of us.

And since i am the Administrator of Freeport One...

I hate people that make a mess in my front lawn.
It makes my trigger finger twitch.

<3

RE: Freeport 19 - Mímir - 02-10-2014

I think the FR5 is great, I'd like to see more of them. More consequence in general.

That being said, justice is passed around pretty arbitrarily. Sure Love.Joy might have violated the NFZ, but who doesn't? I've been attacked by Reavers in the NFZ (yes saying "returning fire" doesn't mean that you aren't the ones opening up, but pretty clever in terms of evidence xD), I have attacked stuff when I was on my BHG|. I have seen HMS'ers smash Order caps trying to dock, and generally no one cares. At all. And this was all at the O3 Freeport that I know Love.Joy frequents too, and it happened within the last 2 weeks.

So if it isn't just random indie pirates that get hammered by FR5's I think it is super great, I just have a hard time imagining that Zoners can be bothered with the hassle of making trouble among popular/influential/connected folks - even more so when some of those players might happen to be in the Zoner leadership as well. Just sayin' Smile

RE: Freeport 19 - Lythrilux - 02-11-2014

In my opinion, the no fire zones don't make any sense.
You have small groups of zones threatening house militaries and large pirate factions for conducting their business on, what can be considered, their own turf.

Fair enough if indie pirates are getting chewed out by the zones, but house militaries and large organisations getting threatened doesn't make any sense, when said group could probably dismantle the station in a blink of the eye.

Getting back on topic:
Mobile freeport? That sounds awesome. Why is there nothing like this still flying around?