Discovery Gaming Community
To: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command (/showthread.php?tid=112372)

To: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command - Jane Hartman - 02-23-2014

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command
SUBJECT: Rogue Dreadnought
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Captain,

As I'm certain you're well aware by now, one of our Dreadnoughts has surfaced in the hands of the Liberty Rogues. Regular Rogues already do enough damage to our convoys as it is, and that's with the scrapheaps they're usually flying. Pirates don't just go from flying dustbins to fully operational Overlord-class Dreadnoughts overnight. Deploying and maintaining an asset of this scale implies to me that someone's helping them.

I'd like to know who, and I think part of that answer's waiting in the system the Rogues lead us to.

Unfortunately, the 21st doesn't have any assets suited to reconnaissance in that sort of territory. To be frank, even if we did have access to ships suitable for that role, I don't have any crews to spare. I'm requesting that you deploy forces to sweep the system beyond the jumphole located at D3, Colorado, with a focus on locating any facilities that could be used to maintain or supply a Dreadnought-class warship.

Regards,

Jane Hartman
Captain
Officer Commanding
21st Combat Support Group
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: To: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command - Reid - 02-23-2014

COMM ID: Richard Ulysses Cumming
TARGET ID: Captain Hartman

Hello Hartman

I'm afraid that I have heard of this dreadnought. At first I thought it was a cruel joke played by Valentine and Morse, but it seems to not be the case this time. I can't think of how these simpletons got an Overlord, but they wont have it for long.

As soon as I can gather the assets and pilots, I will send a wing of ESRD ships to survey the system. We will find what they're hiding.

- Captain R. U. Cumming

RE: To: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command - Jane Hartman - 02-24-2014

COMM ID: Captain Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Captain Richard Cumming, Special Forces Command
SUBJECT: Rogue Dreadnought

Captain,

Thank you. I look forward to seeing what your people can bring to light.

Regards,

Jane Hartman
Captain
Officer Commanding
21st Combat Support Group
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.