Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted message to the DSE) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted message to the DSE) (/showthread.php?tid=112512)

Pages: 1 2

Encrypted message to the DSE) - Blackstarr - 02-26-2014

::Incoming Transmission::
-Sender: Keiko Matsumado-
-Origin: Tau 65 sector B1-
[Image: Keikotransmission1_zpsdf4980bf.gif]

Konnichiwa. I have heard reports that you are having trouble with the Kusari blockade. I have a little business proposal for you. I think it will be in your interest to reply to this transmission. I will be waiting.

~Keiko Matsumado

[Image: 264px-GC_Logo_zps9be56820.png]

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - GrnRaptor - 02-27-2014

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Sender: Mark Tres:::
:::Location: Toronto Station:::
:::Encryption: Private Corporate Clearance:::

[Image: antonio_banderas_smile.jpg]

Hola, Senorita Matsumado.

While I do believe that Liberty on the whole is having some trouble with this foolishness, I agree that we in Deep Space Engineering find it more than a little inconvenient to certain projects. Senor Doe has been talking about potential, mitigations, shall we say, to the matter. I'm sure he'd be interested in hearing what you propose.

Tres saying,

Adios.

:::Transmission Terminated:::
:::Signal Lost:::

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - Blackstarr - 02-27-2014

I know what you boys may be thinking. Why ally with a pirate faction? You are traders we are your enemy. Now while I cant control completely the actions of my sisters outside of the [GC] and the Blood Dragons/Outcasts, I do have a little bit of sway. So the proposal is this. Have your pilots notify us when a convoy is coming our way, and we will do our best to sway the pirates in Kusari from targeting you. At the same time we will show you the locations of several jumpholes so you can avoid the authorities in case they plan to ruin your little parade. In exchange you give us something in return. This could be cash or something else. What do you say? Deal?

~Keiko Matsumado

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - GrnRaptor - 03-01-2014

We at Deep Space Engineering are not interested in allying with "pirates". We are, however, quite interested in allying with political groups that we may come to an understanding with. We believe that the Golden Chrysanthenums are of this persuasion, si?

Anyway, while what you propose is intriguing, we're not able to properly evaluate your proposition without more precise figures. Give us some solid numbers to work with and what exactly we'll get out of it in return and we can talk some more. We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Tres saying,

Adios!

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - Blackstarr - 03-01-2014

Hai. We do prefer that term yes. Kusari seems to think of us otherwise sadly. Anyways Im not sure of a precise figure. We actually were more interested in some of the commodities that are otherwise unavailable to us. Mainly Diamonds and Blood Diamonds. They fetch quite a price up here on the heh.. "Market". In return you will receive a distraction aimed at those who wish to prevent you from trading due to this stupid embargo.. also we would provide you a few trails off the beaten path to avoid encounters with such individuals who would disagree with your trade here.

~Keiko Matsumado

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - GrnRaptor - 03-07-2014

Apologies for the delay on getting back to you. Senor Doe would like to know where exactly we would drop off these items you request in exchange for your support. We'd like to be able to plan accordingly and plans only work if you have the right information. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Tres saying,

Adios!

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - GrnRaptor - 03-09-2014

Just checking back to see if you're found a spot for us yet.

Tres saying,

Adios!

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - Blackstarr - 03-09-2014

Ah, yes. It isnt so much of a place rather than a whom. You would be transferring the commodities over to one of our pilots. We can work out a time and place on a time to time basis.

~Keiko Matsumado

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - GrnRaptor - 03-10-2014

After bringing up the proposed drop offs with Senor Doe and the rest of the board of directors, they have decided that an arrangement can be made. However, given the risk of discovery, we would propose a single exchange with as many diamonds as you wish to obtain. We can arrange for this this weekend if you so desire. Let us know how you wish to proceed based upon this proposal.

Tres saying,

Adios!

RE: Encrypted message to the DSE) - Blackstarr - 03-14-2014

I just got off the Comms with my contacts in the Junker's Congress. I understand that you have a buisness relationship with them. They have leased to us one of the cargo bays on Dyke Space Port for GC use. I propose that once a month during the time DSE receives protection from GC in the Kusari region - a delivery of 5000 Blood diamonds be delivered to this base for pick up at a later time by GC smugglers who pass through that checkpoint regularly. 5000 Regular diamonds are also an acceptable payment. Is this agreeable terms?
~Keiko Matsumado