Discovery Gaming Community
To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station (/showthread.php?tid=112626)

To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station - Potter - 02-28-2014

//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

To:GMG Board of Executuves
Subject: Helium-3 Fuel
Encryption:High
Priority:High

[Image: CNpkLyU.png?2]

Greetings fellow industrialists!

My name is Andrew Carnegie.I'm writing to you today with a commercial proposition.

I'm interested in initiating business negotiations with the Gas Mining Guild concerning possible large scale supplies of Helium-3 to Edling Mining Facility in Munich, Rheinland.

There are many details with which I would not bore you at this early stage. May I ask that we arrange for a meeting for further discussion of terms? And another small request; I would like for my personal transport ship to be granted docking rights at Fuxyueru Trade Hub in Okinawa. I have heard your facility and logistic activities there are most impressive.

Thank you for your time! I'm looking forward to your reply.

P.S.The vessel in question is designated: Aybara

Regards,
Andrew Perin-Aybara Carnegie
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS

RE: To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station - Asbestos - 02-28-2014

[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Andrew P.A. Carnegie

Konnichiwa Carnegie-san,

I'm Taro Katsuo, one of the Guild Masters of the GMG.

We're glad to hear that you have acquired a certain interest in becoming involved in the He-3 business. You won't find a purer or cheaper source of it than ours anywhere in Sirius.
As for a meeting, I should be able to squeeze you in for one sometime this weekend. Please contact my secretary over the S.K.Y.P.E. channels for an appointment. Contact ID: mangoamj

Your request for docking on Fuxyueru Trade Hub is denied however, as we offer the exclusive privilege of our finest He-3 stores to approved clients and corporations, only. Depending on your business proposition, you may become one of them. In the meantime, you may find He-3 for sale at Shuri Base in Okinawa, though it's not as readily available.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!

RE: To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station - Potter - 03-02-2014

//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

Subject: Re: Helium-3 Fuel
Priority:High

Dear Mr. Katsuo,

After our productive meeting yesterday I have decided to follow your wise advice. I have ordered my technical teams to make the necessary arrangements for the storage of 30,000 units of Hellium-3 at Edling.

I believe the discussed price of 5,000 credits per unit delivered is still acceptable to you and your associates.

The Gas Mining Guild will be granted docking access to Edling Mining Facility as soon as you verify the aforementioned figures on this channel.

I hope this is only the beginning of an exciting new endeavor for all of us!

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS

RE: To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station - Asbestos - 03-03-2014

[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Andrew P.A. Carnegie

Konnichiwa Carnegie-san,

I'm glad to hear that our meeting pleased you as much as it pleased me.
The Guild transport fleet will begin to gradually ship He-3 to Edling Mining Facility in Munich. As agreed upon, the proposed price per unit is still acceptable to us. I'll be looking forward to visit your station myself in the near future, as I've always wanted to see Munich, amongst other things in the system.

Lastly, I managed to pull some strings and had the Aybara added to the approved docking list on Fuxyueru. I hope you'll be as satisfied as I am with our deal.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!

RE: To:GMG Board of Executives Niigata Station - Potter - 03-03-2014

//COMM NETWORK ACTIVE
//INCOMING MESSAGE

Subject: Re:Re: Helium-3 Fuel
Priority:Medium

Dear Mr. Katsuo,

Thank you again for your efforts in this endeavor. The doors to Edling Mining Facility are now officially open to ships of the Gas Mining Guild. They will enjoy the benefits of Rheinland efficiency and a personal touch of Bretonian hospitality.

I hope we can maintain this communication channel open for further discussion of joint commercial opportunities.

Regards,
Edling Mining Facility

//MESSAGE ENDS