Discovery Gaming Community
To: LR- | From: {AFC} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LR- | From: {AFC} (/showthread.php?tid=113355)

To: LR- | From: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-17-2014

[Image: Svraeuv.jpg?1]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

To: Heidi - Warlord of the LR
Security: High

Hey,

Its Sunny.
You know, from yesterday.
I've been wondering if you'd be interested in doing that run again sometime.
Although you should start to get faster at the docking, it got pretty rough down there.
A smoke often helps the reflexes you know?

Anyway, I was hoping we could also have a little discussion on a business proposition if your interested.
You seem like someone that has been smuggling for a while and knows generally what your doing.

I have been already stopping by before at Buffalo or that Scylla you have parked in the cloud in New York on a few occasions.
Mostly to evade the cops or to grab some bit of fuel; maybe make a quick deal.
You guys don't seem that bad.

Hows about we consider the possibilities.

:::TRANSMISSION ENDED:::

RE: To: LR- | From: {AFC} - The Liberty Rogues - 03-17-2014

SHIP ID: LR-Rogue.Vision
SUBJECT: One Free Drink

[Image: Scylla_zps8f97b7c1.png]

Good morning, errrr... Sunny Right?

You have sparked my attention, needless to say after that run from the other night perhaps you could be of use to us yet. You wish to arrange a meeting you say? Well allow me to send a representative out to you. I'm a busy warlord ye' know?

*She opens up her planner and quickly realizes she's sent out all of her 'Representatives' *

You know what...

*She shuts her book making a 'poof sound' whilst sounding deterred. *

Hell I'll do it myself... You have my attention Sunny. Don't waste my time, or I will lay waste to that fancy ship of yours. You claim to know about our 'Mobile Station'. Well here's your chance to show me you're of value to the rogues. Find it and impress me.

Meet me there tonight. Say... 'round happy hour should be sufficient. First drink is on me.

Be late and I'll consider it an act of non-confidence. You won't stand me down.

With Shady Regards

Warlord Heidi of the Liberty Rogues

RE: To: LR- | From: {AFC} - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-18-2014

[Image: TkSSHlw.jpg?2]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

To: Heidi - Warlord of the LR
Security: High

Me?

Late?

In your dreams!
*laughs*

Hows this for impressive?

Start
Finish

That counts down to...

00:09:33

Not bad considering there was a little malfunction with one of the lanes and had to cruise a bit more.

Anyway,
I'm here just outside.

I'll be waiting in my "fanciest" ship.

~Sunny

[Image: nW4nY5Gl.png]

:::TRANSMISSION ENDED:::

RE: To: LR- | From: {AFC} - The Liberty Rogues - 03-28-2014

SHIP ID: LR-Rogue.Vision
SUBJECT: One Free Meeting.

[Image: Scylla_zps8f97b7c1.png]

Sunny my dear boy...

As per out discussion, I am willing to let this proposition of yours go ahead. You know the terms I work on, and I understand the terms you require. I will instruct the boys to play nice. You know what will happen should our agreement turn for the worst.

Code:
LR-Rogue.Vision: I do like a man that can turn up on time.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: Hmm?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Who’s.... what?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Heidi?
LR-Rogue.Vision: Consider yourself as impressive
Cloaking device off
LR-Rogue.Vision: Bazinga
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: Heh... I knew something was up.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: You’re quite impressive yourself.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Oh I know
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Oh I know
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I see you like to arrive in style as well. Nice.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Yeah, well it’s more useful for other things. But style is definitely my thing.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Quite the setup too...
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: It's a work in progress.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: *nod* I can only imagine. I can relate.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: So about why I’m here...
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Yes, down to business I like that.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: Yeah. Time is money after all.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Speaking of which.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: How did you like that run to the Corsairs the other day?
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: It was most profitable.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: So what if I proposed to help make it more profitable?
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: more profitable? If that's even possible.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: Well let’s say it was. Where did you sell those artifacts when you came back?
LR-Rogue.Vision: I just plonk'd 'em on Rochester
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: But you do realise that clients at Manhattan would pay more for it. Right?
LR-Rogue.Vision: The risk to far too great
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: They have the place on high alert
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: Heh. Maybe for you. *leans back in the chair* I on the other hand made a good sum and the authorities didn’t notice a
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: thing
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Lucky for some. What are you getting at?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: Oh you know. Just thinking why not share my good luck around.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Again, What do you have in the mind of yours. Time is money remember?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: So you’re interested. Very well here’s what I’m suggesting.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: The AFC is beginning to construct a base on the boarders of Liberty and Kusari. A base hidden from the lawful eyes.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: The base will be to house our club, but will also be used as a trade hub.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: You know... the type of trade them lawfuls don’t like
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Black-market stuff has a nice price attached to it. I'd like to dip more into those waters.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: What I’m suggesting is that I am offering open doors to your men who run the trade route to Crete.
Discovery Freelancer is a role-playing server. All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. Shouting "Engaging" or "Halt" is not sufficient.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Coming back with the artifacts, you could drop it off at the base and not have to get into Liberty for the greater risk of
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: getting caught.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: And we would buy the stuff from you at least say.... 2/3 profits compared to what is on Manhattan?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: So you'd have a closer distance to travel.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: We could even bring Black-market munitions up so that it would be a quick switch to go back for another run.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: You bring in the goods, we do the heavy lifting to clients.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: You seem to have this all planned out. What's the catch?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Heh. Not a lot. Just someone for back-up to call if anything goes down, and maybe future relations to grow between our two
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: groups?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: You may dock on the base as use its bar and hanger too.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: And sell any stolen goods for a nice sum
LR-Rogue.Vision: And who else might we encounter on this facility of yours?
LR-Rogue.Vision: I'll have to pass on that
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Encounter? Such as what?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: what do you have in mind?
LR-Rogue.Vision: No worries.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Will there be... Dare I say it. 'Xenos' hangin' around the place?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: The only Xenos that will be "hanging" will be Xenos hanging by a rope around their neck. *spit*
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: I like that we're on the same page here.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: However not all of my 'men' are as well-mannered as myself.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: What of it when troubles come a brewin'
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I'll expect them to act well on the base. I do understand your view however. If there is trouble I’d ask for them to take
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: it elsewhere.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: No need to cause harm and slow down production.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I'll ask if there won’t be a fire zone around the base in a 5 k perimeter. Unless the base is attacked of course.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: But if you’re thinking of me harbouring any of your enemies, that won’t be an issue to worry about.
Death: Velocity committed suicide
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Trust me when I say it wouldn't want to be
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Because it you think this ship is impressive. You don’t want to watch a fleet of them
LR-Rogue.Vision: Hunting you down. Not to mention the Disaster... Regardless of that. You won't double cross us.  And you sure as hell...
LR-Rogue.Vision: Will not demand from us. We can bring you supplies from all over Sirius, We expect in return, no questions to be asked where
LR-Rogue.Vision: It came from, or where it needs to go.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Does this come across as nothing less than clear?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: You see Heidi... *takes out a roll of weed* I’m not here to play tricks. Regardless of what you think, I wouldn’t be here if I
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: was not serious.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: it’s not in my intention to double cross you like your Outcast friends that you have. Excuse the comparison but...
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: They seem to like to push you around.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Am I demanding anything from you, Heidi? No. Will I ask where you stole the goods you sell me ? Why would I?
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: If you have a special delivery though, then we will talk business.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: But understand that I would still expect that your rogues don’t turn on my men as well. I invite you in open arms.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: but of course. As long as there is no problems. Then my 'men' will be kept inline. Should they be causing trouble.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Well you know where to find me.
LR-Rogue.Vision: * She picks up a drink and starts to skull it. *
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: *puffs* so we have an understanding then.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: It would appear we do.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Good good. I’m glad. My men won’t cause any trouble to you anyway. They'd be happy for some more experienced people to talk to.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: the men on the station will be my 1%ers. They are the... how you say... ones that authorities like to chase around.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heh, I'm pretty used to that.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: *nod* and if you ever need a tune up, we can be of assistance.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I can make that engine of yours run on max efficiency and hit impressive speed.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: This arrow is my little baby I worked on.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: I'm sure I won’t need any help there. *She turns on the tuned up Cheetah thruster. And show it off as the roar was
LR-Rogue.Vision: deafening
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I have one myself *nods* I see you know your way around.... although that engine is not as advanced as the one I possess....
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Or so I think.
LR-Rogue.Vision: She's got a few stealth components you can't see the specs
LR-Rogue.Vision: I can assure you she's fast
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: For a cap maybe... unless you'd like to take up a challenge.
LR-Rogue.Vision: I wouldn't dream of it.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Heh, never hurts to ask.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Aye, we AFC do love to race.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heh, maybe some of my men could learn a thing or two from you lot then.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Maybe you can. Helps really well when evading the cops you know.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: So there was this one time I’m flying right? Testing some new software on my other ship. A Marauder
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I got a girl on-board too. Having a good time eh? And then a cops stops me for carrying a "slave" and "counterfeit software"
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Actually there were two. Not far from here. Just outside the scrap field.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: I ran a bit then turned and busted both of them before they could call for help.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: puffs*
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: There was this other time I ticked off a few navy and had them chase me across liberty
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: And I thusted the whole way. Couldn’t even get scratched.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: You lot really are a chatty bunch.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Some are. I talk more with my ship though.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: See
LR-Rogue.Vision: I dun care for yer stories
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: I only care for business
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Prove to me this can be lucrative then we can talk.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: *puffs and it finished* *stretches* Have anything in mind then? Or just a demonstration.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Heidi: Just impress me. Be creative about it.
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: I don’t think that will be a problem.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Aye. Well Sunny. Duty calls
LR-Rogue.Vision: I must be off
Preparing to cloak...
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Sunny: *nods* I thank you for your time.
LR-Rogue.Vision: You know where to find me. If you need me
Cloaking device on
{AFC}-Lucifer[P]: Aye.
LR-Rogue.Vision: Long live the almighty Rogues!

Let's look at this as a trial phase. Should it turn out to be lucrative. Then we will talk more then.

Let the shady trading smuggling begin.

With shady regards

Warlord Heidi of the Liberty Rogues