Discovery Gaming Community
Omega 7 Violations Database -|- Reading Access: RFP -|- Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: IMG| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+----- Thread: Omega 7 Violations Database -|- Reading Access: RFP -|- Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=113816)

Omega 7 Violations Database -|- Reading Access: RFP -|- Encrypted - Jack_Henderson - 03-27-2014

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations ****

**** TO: RFP ****

Dear Kommissar Armin Steiner,

As a consequence of heightened tension in Omega 7, the IMG has started a data base documenting violations against the IMG committed by Kruger and Daumann, as well as unaffiliated parties.

The RFP has been granted reading access to this data base, however it is not meant for discussions. These can be done related to the cases that are documented here.

Rheinland Corporations have always portrayed the IMG as thieves, based on very little evidence and a few, isolated incidents. The IMG wants to help in getting a more realistic, correct picture by also looking at the other side of the coin.

Hochachtungsvoll

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

//oorp part: I include indies in this as a consequence of Rheinland players including them in roleplay, even after I specifically stated that IMG| does not take responsibility for IMG indies because they are uncontrollable.

There will be no actions taken as a consequence to indies, however, because I completely agree that they cannot be controlled. However, in order to get a complete picture, these incidents will not be ignored, but documented in roleplay.

RE: Omega 7 Violations Database -|- Reading Access: RFP -|- Encrypted - Jack_Henderson - 03-27-2014

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations ****

**** TO: RFP ****

Case 1:

Short summary:
  • a) Independent Kruger Hegemon in IMG fields
  • b) Interesting opinion of a Kruger| employee

Actions to be taken from Guild side:
  • No further actions necessary (reason: independent Kruger Hegemon)
  • Document the incident

Request for RFP Involvement:
  • No involvement necessary (reason: independent Kruger Hegemon)

a) Independent Kruger Hegemon in IMG fields

The independent Kruger Hegemon "Silbermond" was caught in the IMG mining areas. When sensor contact was established, it silently cruised off towards Kruger territory at top speed, obviously fleeing from the IMG transport that wanted to merely establish contact, as the transcripts below show.

[Image: viol_kruger1_1.png]

[Image: viol_kruger1_2.png]

[Image: viol_kruger1_3.png]

Attempts of the Radio Officer on board of the Ruby were not answered by the Silbermond. However a Kruger| vessel answered after some time.

The commander did not seem to understand that the IMG only wanted to defuse a situation and to tell the independent Kruger miner about the mining field distribution.

Quote: [27.03.2014 00:05:27] IMG|Ruby: Stop it Kruger, please
[27.03.2014 00:05:32] IMG|Ruby: You are mining in the IMG fields

[Contact was lost after the IMG transport did not give chase.]

[27.03.2014 00:07:29] IMG|Ruby: Silbermond, do you copy? This is IMG Transport Ruby to Kruger Hegemon, please answer.
[Silence]
[27.03.2014 00:09:13] IMG|Ruby: Silbermond, this is IMG Ruby. Answer the call.
[Silence]
[27.03.2014 00:09:50] IMG|Ruby: You have been caught in the IMG fields in Omega 7. These are not meant for Kruger vessels. Please mine in the Kruger fields
[Silence]
[27.03.2014 00:11:44] IMG|Ruby: Hey, Krugers. You love complaining about IMG independents "stealing" ore. Educate Silbermond, alright?

[27.03.2014 00:12:13] IMG|Ruby: He was caught in our fields. Got the pictures here, if you want them. So... just saying... saints 'n sinners. Aren't we all?

[27.03.2014 00:12:37] Kruger|Eta-21: What the heck are you talking about

[27.03.2014 00:13:06] IMG|Ruby: Tell your Kruger Hegemons where their fields are, please.

[27.03.2014 00:13:40] IMG|Ruby: The Guild is not interested in these theft incidents.

[27.03.2014 00:13:56] Kruger|Eta-21: Ich think you are missunderstanding your position herr you are guest here zis is rheinland space so behave like a nice guest

[27.03.2014 00:14:25] IMG|Ruby: So I assume, you do your part to keep your miners out of our fields, as we do our part to tell our independent to stay out of yours.

b) Interesting opinion of a Kruger| employee

Quote:[27.03.2014 00:13:56] Kruger|Eta-21: Ich think you are missunderstanding your position herr you are guest here zis is rheinland space so behave like a nice guest

Kruger| has claimed for quite a while that they can be everywhere in Omega 7 and mine everywhere they want because they are Rheinland. Restrictions - in their opinion - only count for the IMG when it comes to movement or mining areas.

In the IMG's opinion, Rheinland law also applies to Kruger|, so their Hegemons in our fields are as illegal as our miners would be in their fields.

Furthermore, armed "patrols" of Kruger| ships in the IMG part are in the Guild's opinion as illegal as IMG patrols would be in the Kruger sector. The Kruger patrols are definitiely not conducive to a peaceful coexistence in Omega 7.

Hochachtungsvoll

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]

//oorp part: I include indies in this as a consequence of Rheinland players including them in roleplay, even after I specifically stated that IMG| does not take responsibility for IMG indies because they are uncontrollable.

There will be no actions taken as a consequence to indies, however, because I completely agree that they cannot be controlled. However, in order to get a complete picture, these incidents will not be ignored, but documented in roleplay.