Discovery Gaming Community
To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries (/showthread.php?tid=116506)

To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries - YashidaHolding - 06-11-2014

ID: Yashida Holding
SENDER: Yashida High Command
TARGET: Owners of Itabashi Station
SUBJECT: Station Acces
ENCRIPTION: Failed
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: Master_Yashida.2.png]

Konnichiwa sans of the Itabashi Station

We'll go directly to the point becouse we don't have much time scince the expansion of our holding.

Our corporation would like to have acces to Itabashi Station for economical reasons. We would buy some of your resources.

Not only would we give your base the ability of selling more of your goods, we could also help to supply your base with materials who are required.

We hope that this will give our corporations both a boost in economical progression. And your men/ships won't need to fly that much to supply your base, we would like to do our part as well.

Arigatõ

Yashida High Command

RE: To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries - YashidaHolding - 06-12-2014

*****RESENDING TRANSMISSION****

RE: To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries - farmerman - 06-12-2014

[Image: fujiyama_top.png]

Konnichiwa,

We would be happy to allow you access to Itabashi for economic purposes. If you could ship in goods such as reinforced alloys, we are happy to pay for them and for your support. We try to ensure we have unrefined goods there as often as possible.

If you could just supply your company's transponder name tag and identification, I will speak with the dockmasters. In addition, if you are associated with Samura, I am also able to offer you access to Shiojiri Storage Depot for economic access.

Please send the details and we can sort things out.

Arigato.

[Image: fujiyama_bottom.png]

RE: To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries - YashidaHolding - 06-13-2014

ID: Yashida Holding
SENDER: Yashida High Command
TARGET: Owners of Itabashi Station
SUBJECT: Station Acces
ENCRIPTION: Failed
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: Master_Yashida.2.png]

We are happy to see that you have accepted your offer. A payment for supplying your base is not necessary, we are alreayd pleased that we are allowed to enter your bases.

I'm also happy to see that we will get acces to Shiojiri Storage Depot, i even did not knew it was in Samura Heavy Industries hands.

Faction info:

Tag: Yashida| (protected tag)
IFF: Samura Industries
ID: Samura Industries ID
Contact Person: Ask our members to let you get in touch with Master Yashida

If you have more questions don't hesitate to contact our corporation

Arigatõ

Yashida Holding

RE: To: Owners of Itabashi Station || CC: Samura Heavy Industries - farmerman - 06-16-2014

[Image: fujiyama_top.png]

Konnichiwa once again,

As it appears all is in order, I have given the order to the dockmasters to allow you access to our stations. Currently Shiojiri Storage Depot has a great deal of platinum ore if you are interested. We would, of course, be quite pleased if you would also deliver additional alloys to ensure against deterioration of our station (the micrometeors with the platinum ore cause a great deal of structural damage).

Arigato.

[Image: fujiyama_bottom.png]