Discovery Gaming Community
To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| (/showthread.php?tid=116539)

To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| - Singularity - 06-12-2014

Quote:Encrypted "DANGER" level
Priority "High" Slot

To, the mentioned

Hello, I would personally want you to acquaint with myself, I am, Naoko Shimizu of the Blood Dragons and hereby I act as their "Representative" for a proposal, or to be more exact, a permission.

You see, we have been been in a sweet tuned, but on a solid ground relationship with the Chrysanthemums from the very start and Dragons as of whole do respect the movement led by your group. It has been an honour standing by the side of such great skill that aviate among your warriors. And since a long time, we have been sharing each other's knowledge about the system, war tactics, technology and combat methods. Personally, It is good to be with my friends but lets not sway away from the topic.

Lately, We have been in and out from your base for slight repairs in the nearby system and patrolling duties. And it has been ascertained by our pilots that a particular ship from your technology is of a great hand. I must say, its indeed a masterpiece to build such a fine tuned vessel which in a battle would pounce down on the enemy as a grampus. Its an extension of extolment of such a faery and efficient ship.

So, I, on behalf of the entire Head Council of Blood Dragons, would like to request you to allow us the permission for granting five Orchid Bombers in their native state, which would be consecrated for making a "Strike Force Bomber Wing" consisting of the pilots who have been trained to use your technology and ship structure. I can personally guarantee you that the ships will remain in our high command access and will only be piloted by those who pass the test conducted by our training program.

The cash for such a deal will be paid in full to the dealer at your station with all the necessary equipments needed, shall be taken care of there. We will be sure that no unnecessary troubles creep up while this smooth transaction is made.
Such a deal, if permitted, can bring in a salutary influence over the two group's relations and we shall remain obliged further and would assist you in whichever way we can.

Naoko Shimizu

Quote:Message Ends

To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| - Blackstarr - 06-13-2014

::Incoming Transmission::
-Sender: Keiko Matsumado-
-Origin: Tau 65 sector B1-
[Image: Keikotransmission1_zpsdf4980bf.gif]

Konnichiwa Shimizu San.
The Dragons have been a great help and ally to the Sisterhood for long time. We appreciate all that you have done for us and would be glad to allow you access to our shipyard and our technology.
Be warned however that the Orchid and Blossom vessels cockpits are very cramped and the seats are molded to the female body, so your male pilots well either need to lose some muscle or refine the ships to their needs. *chuckles*

[Image: 264px-GC_Logo_zps9be56820.png]

To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| - Singularity - 06-13-2014

Priority "High" Slot

To, Misu Keiko Matsumado
*She chuckles* After reading the transmission.
Indeed the Orchid was specially designed for us, the female pilots and in here, the dragons want the ship for the same.. ehh.. and some male colleagues who have shown consistency and efficiency in piloting the Orchid Simulator.

Ofcourse, as soon as, we get the five Orchids, we will enumerate them to the warriors here and then we shall continue according to the number of males we select for them. My personal thought is there won't be many *she winks*

Also the Mito Shipyard Team have their suggestions on way & I must say, I've heard that they can be adapted, fitting a seating and adjusting the controls for males.

But thats an altogether different scenario, Nevertheless, I and the entire Dragon society are honoured with such deal on the foothold of which both can gain more cooperation that will enhance both our growing presence in Kusari.

Naoko Shimizu

RE: To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| - Blackstarr - 06-16-2014

::Incoming Transmission::
-Sender: Keiko Matsumado-
-Origin: Tau 65 sector B1-
[Image: Keikotransmission1_zpsdf4980bf.gif]

*smiles* It is not a problem. Anything to help our Dragon brothers. You would be surprised of the number of times the engineers on Mito were able to do things that the ones on Takeda could not. It is the least I can do to repay for the deeds the Dragons have done for us.

[Image: 264px-GC_Logo_zps9be56820.png]

To: Golden Chrysanthemums [GC] || CC: Sisters Of Light \W/ || From: Blood Dragons BD| - Singularity - 06-16-2014

Priority "High" Slot

To, Misu Keiko Matsumado

Ohh my dear sister, there is no sense of any repayment. Its not a favour which needs repayment virtues. The work done by our engineers were not as a favour but we, as of whole, understood and chose to stand by your side to aid you at what you fight for. And we expected the same from you, as you have been one of our closest allies. So, instead of a sense of repayment, we could well establish our relations on the grounds of aiding each other as ally and strengthen relations with whatever technology we could assemble among ourselves.

And ofcourse, its sometimes best for me and the rest of the girls in the dragons to have a friendly chat out there in Ainu *she giggles*

Naoko Shimizu