Discovery Gaming Community
"Lick A Brick" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: "Lick A Brick" (/showthread.php?tid=117591)

Pages: 1 2 3

"Lick A Brick" - tothebonezone - 07-08-2014

You're worried about a slang term meaning, well, stealing a ton of cocaine?

When we traffic what's essentially the equivalent of cocaine by the metric asston every day ingame? And some people do exactly that, stealing it off of smugglers?

I feel like we should make it so Cardamine is just tasty tasty sugar. Sugar no one wants in their House because it's cheaper and better than their sugar. So it's illegal.

Because drugs are bad and we need to shield our young, eight year old fanbase from any sort of bad or negative thing.

RE: "Lick A Brick" - Jayce - 07-08-2014

Shh.

Just shhhhh. Quiet now, little one.

RE: "Lick A Brick" - tothebonezone - 07-08-2014

no

ill kick your house

RE: "Lick A Brick" - Jayce - 07-08-2014

ok

baddie ((

RE: "Lick A Brick" - Pinko - 07-08-2014

Also there's the fact that Spazzy's LR gunboat when he led the Rogues was named Lick a Brick for like 2 years.

RE: "Lick A Brick" - glassofwater - 07-08-2014

Yeah I kind of agree. It was a bit uneeded, but there is a chance someone could get offended or something. I don't know. But really, small stuff like that isn't really a big enough deal for the admins to waste their time over. But hey, if the admins deemed it not fit, then who's to question them? They put a lot of effort in to make this game as good as they can believe it or not.

~Edit~

Oh, and if there was another super active one, that is kinda lame. Not that it was intentional.

RE: "Lick A Brick" - Trogdor - 07-08-2014

(07-08-2014, 05:13 AM)glassofwater Wrote: Yeah I kind of agree. It was a bit uneeded, but there is a chance someone could get offended or something. I don't know. But really, small stuff like that isn't really a big enough deal for the admins to waste their time over. But hey, if the admins deemed it not fit, then who's to question them? They put a lot of effort in to make this game as good as they can believe it or not.

That doesn't mean they don't make mistakes, or that we aren't supposed to question their decisions respectfully.

RE: "Lick A Brick" - 7AlphaOne1 - 07-08-2014

#BanTrogdorFromFlood
#Trogdor2Serious4Flood

RE: "Lick A Brick" - |nfrared - 07-08-2014

Better remove every instance of the word "Tool" from the game too then...

RE: "Lick A Brick" - Marburg - 07-08-2014

speaking as a humble member that once wielded the power of "The Man"...what about this gets you so uppity to the point of flooding about it when we all know that if it truly bothered you, you'd wouldn't waste your time yapping discontent in flood to begin with

if you'd like to become a true rebel & stop spinning your wheels in a toy box, you let me know,Tiger