Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom (/showthread.php?tid=117657)

To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom - Lord.MacRae - 07-09-2014

To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom
From: BMF| Bretonia Mining and Fabrication, represented by Sir Stuart Cavendish (attorney at law)
Encyption: High

[Image: 3wkyl99f.png]

Dear Sirs, and Madams,

according to Bretonian law, pahagraph 2.5 - Division of Mineral Fields, BMF is claiming the ownership of the mining field within Birmingham Ice Field, a field within Bretonian sovereign territory.
This right is constituded in pahagraph 2.5 - Division of Mineral Fields sentence two "exclusive mining rights for the fields in proximity of their respective bases".
Furthermore, there is no other company yet in charge of the field, or even concerning about it. In addition Lord Duncan MacRae has been given a verbal agreement directly from her Majesty at her last high and mighty tea party.

Due to this regulations, I therefore request to adjoin "Manchester Hydrovcarbon - Birmingham Ice Field, BMF owned." to "Mineral deposits affected:" section. Also an adjoin of "Manchester: BMF is entitled to exclusive mining rights to the Hydrocarbon of the Birmingham Ice Field." in this subsection has to be executed.

According to directly enforceable law, this claim is pending valid starting from the date of the request.

Sincerely yours,
Sir Stuart Cavendish

RE: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom - Bretonia Police Authority - 07-11-2014

Stuart Cavendish,

It seems you have misinterpreted the reasoning behind the implementation of the Division of Mineral Fields. The fields were divided with the primary goal of reducing conflicts that arise between competing Corporations. Various accusations of Miners 'hogging' the fields led to rising tensions. Those fields not listed were not an oversight but merely did not require special allocation.
None the less I conducted an investigation into the matter questioning BMM personnel and have found no evidence that the field is being misused to the detriment of Bretonian interests.
Therefore you request for ownership of the Manchester Hydrocarbon Field is denied.
Should you find that there is activity occurring that is causing a valid harm to the efforts of Bretonia Mining and Fabrication then recontact us.

In addition I've been told by the Chief Commissioner that her Majesty does not recall her conversation with Lord MacRae. The Commissioner asks that you convey to MacRae not to attempt to obtain agreements from her Majesty lest her words be misunderstood.

Regards,

Lady Kensington

Chief of Investigation
Bretonia Police Authority

RE: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom - Lord.MacRae - 07-11-2014

Dear Lady Kensington,

now you have seem to misunderstand our request. As you say "The fields were divided with the primary goal of reducing conflicts that arise between competing Corporations. Various accusations of Miners 'hogging' the fields led to rising tensions. Those fields not listed were not an oversight but merely did not require special allocation."
Now that one field not listed requires exactly that allocation.
Now there are conflicts between competing corporations.

With BMF living in that field and working there every day, you should have asked our personnel or our contract partners and not request very important informations from a company not being around there more than once a month. Accordingly your current decision is based on insufficient information.
With us advertising our product and our base, you surely will understand that, where something is fragrant there soon are persons who stink and harm other people to get a part of the flower.

Therfore please do a proper research with interviewing people who have founded knowledge in that matter, the *USI* CEO for example, .:j:. members or even you BPA officers and evaluate the request with the new gained information again including the mentioned facts about a not yet listed field.

Sincerely yours,
Sir Stuart Cavendish

RE: To: The Bretonian War Cabinet, Bretonian Kingdom - Bretonia Police Authority - 07-12-2014

Stuart Cavendish,

My investigation was sufficient for this situation. Officers reports were sorted through for mention of interaction with BMF. Should any BMF felt that they were in danger of physical harm or believe that they are being harassed surely the BPA would have been contacted to resolve the matter. No such matter have been reported nor brought to my attention by officers, so these instances were either so minor as not to warrant comment or non existent.
BMM was contacted to obtain an overview of the mining status of the field and since, in the same reason I would have expected the BPA to be contacted, BMM would have been contacted if the BMF had mining problems. The only relevant information I got from BMM wasn't entirely encouraging of the BMF and took some digging in it's own right to understand.
Drastic steps, such as commandeering an entire mineral field, should be a matter of last resort after attempting the resolve any situation in a more mutually beneficial manner.

This investigation was a courtesy, not a requirement. I do have other tasks that
require my attention and so have no reason to contact every potential party in order to dig up information when you would already possess every piece of relevant information. If you have information that you believe is relevant then I suggest you present it, quickly, as would normally be expected for such a request. In case there are future 'misunderstandings' this information should be presented with full guncam images and comm logs if possible, guncam images should be kept small or be links to neural net storage site containing those images. Information presented without these will be taken into account but will be seen as questionable, where the relevant parties will be contacted if possible for their point of view.

Regards,
Lady Kensington
Chief of Investigation
Bretonia Police Authority