Discovery Gaming Community
Fortitudine - Advertising - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Fortitudine - Advertising (/showthread.php?tid=118442)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising - CLOAKS RESTOCKED - Lord.MacRae - 07-21-2015

[Image: c7f4hzvh.jpg]

Cloaks restocked, Jumpdrives in production, check it out!

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising - CLOAKS RESTOCKED - Fighter20000 - 07-29-2015

How can I dock on youre station? Maybe I want buy cloaks.

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising - CLOAKS RESTOCKED - BMF - 07-29-2015

[Image: 9jxn6uvg.jpg]
Dear Sir,

thank you for your interest in our products.
Please ask for docking access in our docking request channel:
Docking Request Channel

Your request will be processed as soon as possible.

Thank you very much
Mischa Deransne
BMF Base Management

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising - CLOAKS RESTOCKED - BMF - 08-07-2015

[Image: c7f4hzvh.jpg]

Cloaks and Jumpdrives restocked.

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Gutek - 11-14-2015

***INCOMING MESSAGE***

Guten Tag

As the efect of that massive ION storm our communication channels were broken.
As i was transmiting in first message we are looking for more of those modern warfare devices.

This time its going to be [back=#FF0000]Transport Cloak[/back].
[back=#FF0000]EDIT: And docking module[/back]
The money was previously trasfered from financial agent Purple.Haze
We will be waiting for confirmation that we can finalize our deal we have started before.

With regards.
Hans Kloss

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Ayman - 11-29-2015

Dear Gutek.
Pardon our late response. In order for me to be able to help you with your order i would like to know some details.
You mentioned that the money was previously transferred, would you please provide us the name of the Employee that received the payment, a prove of Payment and your order will be taken care of by our employ Don Sam who gonna communicate with our production department to advice you with the time frame and the delivery point within one day from receiving the documents. In case of delivering the equipment outside CONN or Isle of Skye extra fees may apply based on distance.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
""Egyptian""

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Gutek - 12-02-2015

Hello.

Yep iv got screen. It was an pre order of transport cloak and docking module. Problem is that i found my transport cloak already. Can we change that order for just BS cloak? I can also post screens of previous transactions i did with mr BMF|Bank to show that im not random guy.

[Image: LhWpEtS.png]

And heres screen for previous deals

[Image: icyIasS.png]

Looking forward your reply.
With regards.

Sorry for screens size.

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Ayman - 12-02-2015

So basically what you would like to do is to replace MK3 cloaking module with MK2 Adv Cloaking module ?

Sure there is no problem we can do that for you. But are you aware that there is a price difference between the MK3 and the MK2 Adv. ? also to be honest usually you lose more than 10% of the MK3 since its not Brand New anymore. but since you are an existing customer to BMF it gonna be only 10% of it.

But lets make things clear. You sent money you got your order right ? because Lord MacRae did not inform me about any money was sent without delivering the equipment before he go in a vacation.

Best Regard’s
Zak Conner
“Egyptian”
BMF Deputy Manager

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Gutek - 12-02-2015

Hello.

Im not sure if i understand you.
Let me explain once more. It looked like this:

1. I preordered equipment that was transport cloak + docking module. I have transfered 350 + 100 mln for docking mod. 450 mln together (you see this on screen)
2. Server crushed.
3. He contacted me after server was launched again by PM ingame. Exacly, he mailed char that was transfering money to him.
He told me that preorder was delayed by obvious reasons. Its no problem i answered.
4. Time was passing and i had no word from any of you guys for 2 weaks or more (posts visible below) so i just bought cloaking device from other source via forum.
Dont need another one for transports now.

5. Now since you have responded im asking to change my preorder or to get my 450 mln back.
As far as i remember your prize for BS cloak is 420 mln. Where is the problem about some 10%? Since you own me 450?
To be honest best option for me is to get BS + docking module and I will pay you aditional 70 mln. That would be best option.

Am I correct?

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Ayman - 12-02-2015

In this case there is no 10% will be deducted from the cloak module price since you still did not receive it.
You will need to contact lord MacRae directly about it and i think that it will be a problem if you get MK2 adv instead of MK3 cloaking module. Anyways the base have one at the moment so I am gonna put it on hold until you contact Lord Mac so he can get this issue cleared out.

And Kindly accept my personal apologize regarding the delay in responding to your post.