Discovery Gaming Community
Fortitudine - Advertising - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Fortitudine - Advertising (/showthread.php?tid=118442)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Gutek - 12-03-2015

Its no problem.

After that ION storm hit sirius everything was in mess.
But we have to solve that. 450.000.000 is quite a money. I cant leave it like that.
Whats going on with that ekhem... Lord? Hes on holidays or smthin? When hes coming back? Full time Spa & Cruise tour? Gona be long probobly...
Its no problem as well but can i hope that BMF will pm me in weak or two about what's up with my preorder?
Im your dedicated customer. Dont fail me BMF

Since we talk about the buisness...
I need cloaking device mk 2 advanced - battleship cloak. I will take it right away if you got one.
But this time i hope it wont make you a big deal if I will pay you in cash in moment i will see the device?

Keep in touch.

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Ayman - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 02:24 AM)Gutek Wrote: Its no problem.

After that ION storm hit sirius everything was in mess.
But we have to solve that. 450.000.000 is quite a money. I cant leave it like that.
Whats going on with that ekhem... Lord? Hes on holidays or smthin? When hes coming back? Full time Spa & Cruise tour? Gona be long probobly...
Its no problem as well but can i hope that BMF will pm me in weak or two about what's up with my preorder?
Im your dedicated customer. Dont fail me BMF

Since we talk about the buisness...
I need cloaking device mk 2 advanced - battleship cloak. I will take it right away if you got one.
But this time i hope it wont make you a big deal if I will pay you in cash in moment i will see the device?

Keep in touch.

Everything will be solved Gutek BMF is a big and well known company and you do know that so no we never want to lose customers. Its just that you was dealing with Lord Mac and the money most probably was sent to him since the account under BMF|Bank.

So just give me some time to find out more details and if i see it gonna take longer than expected i will return the money back to you from my own pocket till we solve it internally. Fair enough ?

I already have the MK2 adv. on hold for you. at any given time you can have it. And yes this is how i prefer making business. you take the equipment you pay the money on the spot. there is no need for prepayment.`and at anytime you can order whatever you want and pay only when you get them.

Exelent!

I will be able to log in by most of the time today. I will be checking forum as often as possible. Its like every hour at least.
I can buy that cloak at any moment. I checked Isle of Skies if its there maybe. Can we pass it via conn?

Transaction went fine.

Device works perfectly. I give 5 ***** stars for service.

Next preorders will be made soon.

Over.

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Malmsteen - 12-03-2015

@Gutek
Thank you for your business, and welcome anytime.

Respectfully,

Malmsteen

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Ayman - 12-08-2015

Dear Gutek,

Money Deposited to your agent bank account.

Thank you for choosing BMF.

Best Regard’s
Zak Conner
“Egyptian”
BMF Deputy Manager

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - James Greed - 12-18-2015

: : : Incoming Transmission : : :

Sender ID: Void.Sonata
Subject: Mark Three Jumpdrive

To the one that recieves this transmission,

I'll just ask for a few details then. Where to transfer the money? How to get ahold of the device? Also, if you'd kindly tell us the parameters the device needs for it's operation, it would be appreciated.

: : : Transmission Cut : : :

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Malmsteen - 12-18-2015

[Image: Malmsteen_TB1.png]
> Receiver = Void.Sonata
> Identification = Bretonia Mining & Fabrication
> Subject = Jump Drive Mk III info
> Encryption = Medium Encryption
> Signal = Active

Greetings Sir,

The Bretonia Mining and Fabrication would like to thank you for visiting our marketing office. We would like to inform you that the desired jump drive mkIII costs 350,000,000 credits and can be obtained from "Isle of Skye" base. Please confirm your order if you want the corporation to start producing this device for you. The extra information you requested can be found in this attachment here, thank you for your time and business sir.

Regards,
Malmsteen
[Image: Malmsteen_TB2.png]

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - 7AlphaOne1 - 06-19-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender: Jason Lockheed , Interspace transport "Credible Investment"
*An Image Flickers on in the screen*

[Image: mrAYocam.jpg]

Good day, base administraors.

I am Jason Lockheed, Owner of the transport Credible.Investment , working with Interspace. I have been searching for a while for a good source to purchase gold ore, and stumbled upon your base. I wish to inquire about the availability of Gold Ore on your establishment on a regular basis, and also about negotiations for a mooring permit.

hoping for a long and mutually prosperous business preposition, I await your response.

TRANSMISSION LOST. REPLY?[Y/N]

RE: Fortitudine - Advertising: CLOAKS & JUMPDRIVES - Smokey - 07-05-2017

[Image: CWDJLYUKl.png]

Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Fortitudine

To: Mr Jason Lockheed
RE: Credible Investment

Good Evening Mr Lockheed,

Thankyou for your enquiry. Fortitudine is our main station for company mining operations and storage, as such we do not 'as standard' offer docking access to individuals or corporations. We do however have open docking at our headquarters, the Isle of Skye, located in orbit of Planet New London, and it is here you may purchase the gold ore that we sell.

I hope this answers your query

Yours Sincerely,
Clark Kent
Account Manager
Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Isle of Skye, NL