Discovery Gaming Community
To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA (/showthread.php?tid=118561)

To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - Sabru - 07-30-2014

[Image: 264px-UnionerLogo.png]

Comm ID: Hex

A woman in her mid twenties appears on the screen, her facecompletely hidden by shadow.

"Guten Tag, i am Hex. Vorarbeiter of the Rheinland Arbeiter's Partei." Hex steeples her fingers together. "Due to a lack of records available from the previous unioner organisation, i am unaware of relations between the unioners and your organisations."

Hex sighs. "My preference would be to start from a clean slate, but i am curious to hear where you stand regarding the unioner movement."

"Danke for your time."

Auf wiedersehen,
~ Hex.

RE: To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - Vulkhard Muller - 07-30-2014

[Image: KyleWinstonTransmissionbar_zpsbb7b317c.png]

*Kyle was leaning in his chair enjoying a cold glass of "Lightning Fist", the Coalition brand variant of the ever popular "Hill Bolt" Energy Drink produced in Bretonia.*

"The last group of Unioners made it abundantly clear that they would rather side with the Corsair Savages instead of the Peoples Revolution. I will not give orders for your men to be shot on sight. However, I will tell them to be on their guard. Tread carefully, as the Libertonian saying goes, the ball is in your court now."

RE: To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - TheJarl - 07-30-2014

[Image: urk87tM.png]

Guten Tag Frau Hex,

it surprises me that such knowledge is not universal among all members, but I'll sum it up for you.

First of all, no we will not actively hunt you down. That may be a relief, I'm sure you got enemies enough already. Second, pirating, harassing civilians or allies of the Party or otherwise acting against the people of Rheinland or the Party will not be tolerated and will be met with force unless such activities are ceased immediately upon request. Third, since the year 818, during my previous term as party leader, Unioners have been banned from the Frankfurt system. This still goes. The VWA will force any Unioner found in Frankfurt to turn back.

I think that should be all.

Freya Eistochter
Vorsitzende der Bundschuh Partei

RE: To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - Sabru - 07-30-2014

[Image: 264px-UnionerLogo.png]

Comm ID: Hex

"Guten Tag, Frau Eistochter." Hex taps her fingers on the arm of the chair. "The Frankfurt system. Im sure we can come to some agreement there. Frankfurt is a transit point between our base in munich and the core systems, so completely barring access wont work. However, i am willing to declare a" Hex considers the right word.. "moratorium on actions in frankfurt. Mind you, i cannot speak for or control any independent unioners, so do with them what you wish."

Hex relaxes her hands. "So, does that sound amenable?"

"Danke for your time."

Auf wiedersehen,
~ Hex.

RE: To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - TheJarl - 07-30-2014

[Image: urk87tM.png]

Tag,

Having talked with the Oberst of the VWA, we have concluded that under current circumstances our stance on Frankfurt is non-negotiable. That stance was a result of the direction the Unioners had taken and actions they committed in the past, but there is no indication that the present is any different. In fact with your Corsair buddies being sighted more often close or even inside Rheinland we have even less reasons to trust you than we already had when we originally banned you.

In short: We do not tolerate your actions anywhere and we will not tolerate your presence near our home.

Freya Eistochter
Vorsitzende der Bundschuh Partei

RE: To: Red Hessians, LWB. VWA, SCRA - Zayne Carrick - 07-30-2014

Transmission established...
Source: Vogtland base, Dresden system
ID: Diplomat Gotthold Ludewig

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

Guten tag, fraulein Hex.
Red Hessian Army have no trust towards Unioner movement, which abadoned goal of Volksrevolution towards greed, piracy and cooperating with enemies of Volksrevolution.
While our pilots don't have specific orders about hunting down Unioners, it's only matter of time before your sins will overflow the cup of our patience. However, if you want to gain back our trust, you must prove it with actions, not words.

Transmission terminated.