Discovery Gaming Community
::[TO Colonial Republic]:: from the Human Representant of the AI Consensus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: ::[TO Colonial Republic]:: from the Human Representant of the AI Consensus (/showthread.php?tid=118745)

::[TO Colonial Republic]:: from the Human Representant of the AI Consensus - kenshin156 - 08-04-2014

[Image: bacchus_transin_by_canaanproject-d7tk969.png]

Hail, Colonial Remnant!
My Name is Bacchus Beleth, I am one of the superiors of the Canaan Cyborg Division of the AI Consensus.
Lately - as some of our Members have been stationed in House Space around Liberty - we noticed a jump hole in Cortez, leading to a system which is your territory.
We have also met some officials and chatted a bit with them and gathered some rough information about the system through different sources.
Though it is not safe to say, that these informations are 100% accurate, what we heard seemed interesting and could open opportunities of both economic and diplomatic priority.

He looks at his wide-HUD, filled with various quotes of space travelers and notes
If we look at "Oraibi" for example, one of the moons of Planet Salina, the Consensus could establish numerous mining operations on it, gathering the Copper deposits, as it would currently be inefficient for the IMG to do this job.
He closes the wide-HUD again and turns to some sort of console.
Sarah, could you calculate the efficiency of such an operation and if that would be of profit for the CR to cooperate with us?
A young woman's voice can be heard
::Certainly, Bacchus... The efficiency of mining operations on the Solar Entity "Oraibi" with use of Consensus AI technology is 86.375% higher than with "IMG" Technology and Personnel.::
::The chance of profit for "CR" cooperating with the Consensus is 98.523%::

Thank you, Sarah.
He turns back to the transmission console.
Well, all this just here were accurate and honest calculations.
The only thing we would want in return would be the official permission to use the Moon "Jericho" as a "Base of Operation".
If you want a reason for that as well, there is this problem around this barren rock moon regarding its heavy radiation and strong electromagnetic interferences that are a significant threat to any normal ship that comes too close to it.
By establishing a Base there we could act as some sort of hazard buoy so the threat it is opposing is reduced.
Not to forget, that a base this close to the operating mining machines would ensure a much better performance than if we had to connect them to the far Omicrons, where the AI Consensus comes from.
I hope the numbers and my words were able to convince you.
If you have any questions - I will leave the Transmission channel on standby so you can contact me again.
Until further notice, I wish you the best.
Bacchus Beleth, Out.

[Image: canaan_transout_by_canaanproject-d7ktcza.png]

RE: ::[TO Colonial Republic]:: from the Human Representant of the AI Consensus - kenshin156 - 08-04-2014

[Image: bacchus_transin_by_canaanproject-d7tk969.png]
Regarding the current excessive amount of transmissions being sent throughout all of Sirius, I will ask Sarah to resend the transmission. The Channel will again be set to stand-by.
I'll await your reply.
Bacchus Out.

::Resending Transmission to Colonial Remnant...::

[Image: canaan_transout_by_canaanproject-d7ktcza.png]