Discovery Gaming Community
To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking (/showthread.php?tid=118827)

To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Luke. - 08-05-2014

[Image: LOTB.png]

I have a proposal, not just for the benefit of the Lance but the rest of the prominent famiglia, religious figures and militia within the Nacion at the present time. In the past there have been... issues with this but with a fresh start ahead of us and a sudden spike in willingness to rise up to influence, I think the time to start anew is now.

The Council of Dons - a former array of "spectres" so to speak - that held influence over the Nacion in past years, were a uniting force that stopped the petty skirmishes that otherwise occurred often with the less educated people of Malta. It was something of great need in recent history but unfortunately due to fault on ours and others part, the implementation became one-sided and in fact helped very little except to wake us up to the terror that occurred on a daily basis.

However, that is the past and though now written in the history books it remains as a tarnished memory of a once, as previously mentioned, unified force that held the Nacion in good order. The Contari Lance or more specifically Don Aurelio Contari, has asked to me to find out the view that other prominent groups have on this matter. It's quite obvious that with so many Outcasts coming into the spotlight, conflicts are likely to occur for reasons that may be personal to each and every one of us. This must not happen in order for recent history to not repeat itself and therefore this is a public call to all of you.

~Orsini

::End

RE: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Jansen - 08-06-2014

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Siro Capon

Hello Mister Orsini,

the Cartel is a certain kind of council in itself, so you can be assured that we will support any idea that would shape the Maltese Nation into such.

--Siro Capon

***Transmission Ended***

RE: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Arioch - 08-07-2014

[Image: ZkQL4Ae.png]

[+]=======

To: Luke Orsini
From: Crimson Council Cardinal Archbishop Vincent Armando, Inquisitor of the Holy Church

Saluto Signore Orsini,

We clergy in the Crimson Council have worked together for years, and have successfully spurred forward the Crimson Cross as well as the Armando familia. In like manner, as long as past mistakes are not repeated, and we strive towards a better system concerning all Outcasts, you can rely on us in the Crimson Cross to support this endeavor.

Please inform us once a time and place has been arranged to discuss this matter in more detail signore.

Arrivederci

--The Crimson Council

RE: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Hathor - 08-07-2014

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Itziar "Hathor" Leiseka
To:Contari Lance
Low encryption
Source: Corsica Sanctum
Topic: Sharing the power over the nacion

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission]
[Image: anxcqUy.jpg]

The Contari Lance is proposing to have a share of the power over the nacion, how amusing...

As far I remember it was you who didn't want to share even though you were offered some of it before by the former Administrator Casta.

But to show the generosity and deep feeling for the nacion, I and the Ghosts of Razgriz will listen what you have to say, but under one condition. The aggression of the Contari Lance is not forgotten and we demand someone to be brought to justice before we start any discussions.

I believe that is understandable as it was not only an attack on the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, but on the entire Maltese nacion.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

Itziar "Hathor" Leiseka.

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Squad - 08-08-2014

[Image: 2myclfk.png]

Dearest Itziar,

I believe you’ll find hashing the conflicts of the past to be detrimental to any true cooperation between the families of Malta. The Lance does not seek to “share” power as we all have influence in our respective ways. Instead, this is an opportunity for us to use the influence we have collectively, pushing toward goals that benefit Malta as a whole.

While the past is just that, your perspective is short-sighted, and indeed, pride is to blame for the deaths of many of our pilots. Maltese pilots, skilled and experienced. We need not and should not waste any more recklessly. While the Ghosts are content to oversee whatever concerns they have, we simply suggest bringing them to the table with your brethren. You’ll find no revenge here. It’s time for Malta to move forward, and if the Ghosts disagree or if pride is an obstacle, the Cross, the Cartel, and the Lance may have these discussions with a regretfully empty seat.

Para la gloria de la Nación

Mansel Alcantra-Contari

[Image: 530orc.png]

RE: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Luke. - 08-10-2014

[Image: LOTB.png]

Well, let's see now.

A promising response from the newer arrivals on the scene at least. I'll be looking forward to speaking with you regarding moving Malta forward, as Signore Alcantra worded it.

Itziar Leiseka - though we haven't said much else to each other, other than clashing guns in the civil war... it has to be said that I don't think you're quite getting the point of this call to the Maltese to get on with bringing the Nacion together once more. This alone is something that's not normally discussed around the table of a Maltese bar but we at Savona feel it's the only way. Most agree, except you.

I recently received a strange transmission from a woman that has been around for longer than I and would like to send a message to her comrades, especially those within the ranks of the Ghosts. I'm surprised you haven't received it yourself.

Quote:
[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

'HundredFirst Ghosts of Razgriz - Gabriella Casta
To: Orsini, L., Contari Lance

- no encryption detected -
Source: unknown - rerouted over Corsica Sanctum
Topic: The Gathering

[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - no.video-feed.available]

Hola.
Months, if not more may have passed already since I last spoke to one of Nacion, respectively one of the assortment of Maltese citizens the Contari Lance stands for.
Long it has been since my departure, since my sister took over the tasks left for me to care for. I was occupied with a personal search for what one would call truth. Or misery, an endless endeavour to seek answers to questions yet still to be asked.
And nonetheless, during my time so far away from Nacions grounds, I've been presented knowledge about the events that had knocked hard on Nacions wellbeing, divided the famiglias, the cartels, the squadrons. I'll not call anyone's fault, not naming individuals, not showing colour for one particular party.
You all had been at fault, no question what, no question why.
The push for power done by all involved brought Nacion far more to crossing the Abyss' line as any of you could imagine and it's close to a miracle none of your actions had a worse impact as the scenario presents itself now.
With knowing all that, and all that being said, it saddens me to see you're still relying on wording your endeavours just alike previously done in communications between both Lanciers and Razgriz Ghosts.
So here's what you'll actually do. And this's not up for discussion, not up for scrutinizing, as you'll, for once, do as you're told.
You'll swallow all your pride, you'll not, by any of your words, call out the other parties, you'll not again endanger Nacion with your very own, personal desires.
Given the day I'll return, you'll have found to Nacion's former strenght or I'll bring an army unlike any other known to your kind to've those refusing to contribute to the proposal once done by the Razgriz Ghosts and now done again by the Contari Lance to work out properly.
You've all been warned.
Do not fail me. Do not fail Nacion. Do not fail your roots and origin.
Because the origin of all is what's binding all of us together. And soon enough you'll understand.

And more as that,...
For Nacion.
Salutes.
Carolina - Gabriella Casta

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

If anyone can knock some sense into your head, it's your former administrator. My personal gripes with her were strong in the past but if I can overlook the past events in which many of us were included, I can overlook one more person that hasn't been seen for a long time. It might pain us to admit that we were wrong but Casta here is indeed correct.

As Comandante Alcantra also stated, if your views do not change then you will not play a part in future beneficial discussions. Future is the keyword in my reasoning for sending this transmission out to you in the first place.

~Orsini

::End

RE: To: |+|, (__, [101st] | Subj: The old way of thinking - Stefz - 08-22-2014

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

101st Maltese Spectres
To: Luke Orsini
Contari Lance
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Subject: Sharing the power over the nacion

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission]
[Image: TDa3eYe.png]

Senor Orsini,

As you most likely do not know, I am now the acting administrator of Maltese Spectres.

Truth to be told, I was not around when the civil war between Lanciers and Ghosts took place, but I am more than aware of the consequences. It saddens me to see that our groups have failed to work everything out through speech, since both of the parties preferred doing it with guns. I intend to change that.

You will find my approach to the situation different than my former administrator's. I have been around for a very long time, even before I left Malta with my fellow Reapers. Si, Reapers, but that is not the primary topic here, so I will save it.

Since the first moment of my life I can recall, my only life goal was to bring our nacion to a full glory, no matter what it takes. I am more than willing to discuss your proposal and I hope we can reach an agreement without the past repeating itself.

Regarding the topic of bringing to justice people who are responsible for the civil war, it can wait. Malta and its people come first, always. Now, since that has been dealt with, I am waiting to hear your proposal.

Salutes.
Valente Rossi

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]