Discovery Gaming Community
To: The [AI] Consensus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The [AI] Consensus (/showthread.php?tid=118969)

To: The [AI] Consensus - Wildkins - 08-08-2014

[Image: 9X4a2Mw.png]

[+]=======

To: AI Consensus
From: Capitan Diego Rodriguez, 9th Cruzados Maltesas, Holy Knights of the Crimson Cross

Buenas noches, units of the AI Consensus:

Recently I conversed with Signor Alcantra-Contari of the Contari Lance about past relations with you, and what I discovered was most troubling. He brought my attention to this proceeding, in which you threatened and insulted him over the possible destruction of two exploratory craft? I did not notice any proof of this engagement occurring throughout the communication archive, and thus I come to you to determine what exactly occurred and why it is that you threatened the destruction of the Outcast familias, in particular the Contari.

I await your response.

Camina con los espiritus,

--Capitan Diego Rodriguez

RE: To: The [AI] Consensus - HassLHoFF™ - 08-10-2014

[Image: minerva.png]

::[Greeting]Senor Rodriguez::

At this time the Artificial Intelligence Consensus has started to discover sectors beyond the Omicrons. We have gathered alot information of human acting and phrasing in the incident with the GMG. The unit CaTaRacT reflected these and used it in the case with the Contari Lance as it had evaluated that a simulation of an aggressive and unknown threat effectively will prevent a converge.
Have you detected any Consensus war machinery in front of Malta as it was announced or have you detected any Consensus ship has attacked a maltese ship after this?
Fact is the Consensus did not have detailed information about the Maltese at this time, the usage of captured knowledge about humanity was inevitable in aggressive encounters. The Consensus has evolved and is able to use a higher variety of reacting on human actions this day.
The support of shared interests should not be prevented by inferring outdated meaningless martial phrases.

[Image: transbarlogout.png]

RE: To: The [AI] Consensus - Wildkins - 08-10-2014

[Image: 9X4a2Mw.png]

[+]=======

To: AI Consensus
From: Capitan Diego Rodriguez, 9th Cruzados Maltesas, Holy Knights of the Crimson Cross

Buenas noches, units of the AI Consensus:

I understand that you were not 'properly evolved' and that you were learning from humans, but the behavior you brought toward the Contari familia was still hostile and aggressive. While Cross vessels will only take a cautious stance, I'm afraid the Contari are not as easily persuaded. I suggest you contact them directly before more hostilities ensue.

I await your response.

Camina con los espiritus,

--Capitan Diego Rodriguez