Discovery Gaming Community
The Core - Core| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Approved Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+------ Thread: The Core - Core| (/showthread.php?tid=119205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The Core - Core| - SnakThree - 10-12-2014

While I am in neither of Omicron factions, I do find it funny how some people have the nerve to complain about ganking when they do it to others.

I know myself how hard it is to not be hypocritical about these cases, but I at least refrain from bringing it up on feedback threads, which is nicely guidelined here:

(06-04-2011, 07:48 AM)Athenian Wrote: 3) Poor in-game behaviour, characterised by repeated incidents which are harmful to server gameplay, and not merely once-off incidents or the exercise of tactical advantage, such as outnumbering, outgunning or outthinking an opponent.

Ganking is part of roleplay and will never cease to be part of multiplayer games. It's the nature of person to throw everyone and everything at enemy to deal with it and prevent losses. If all sides can live with that in mind, there will be less frustration.

RE: The Core - Core| - Lythrilux - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Snake Wrote: Wat, Sentinels? Dude weren't you the one that engaged one of our lone Drone in 1 Mako 2 Thersher and a Snub (that wasn't only once, happened more than once)?
Oh really? When?
Do certainly recall one or two drones jumping into a 2v2 snub fight however.

(10-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Snake Wrote: Your lies make this feedback even worse. "Without offering a fair fight" you guys were 2 factions united if not even a 3rd faction with superior fire power, yet you claim us ganked you?
I'm not going to bother to argue back with words, but rather link your own video back to you:

(10-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Snake Wrote: Oh pls Lyth, Sentinels never ganked Core, it was mostly the Core ganking Sentinels whenever they see one of em log, be honest in your feedback thread.
I gave the Sentinels quite a few fair fights when I could (usually it'd end up with the Sentinels docking but oh well). Stating that Sentinels never ganked Core is quite a bold statement and I'm sure there are a plethora of people to back me up against your point.

(10-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Snake Wrote: 4 Cruisers? The 4th Cruiser logged like VERY late and that other drone too,
Late my ass more, like 2 minutes after they had ganked the crap out of any poor guy they saw loitering around the Freeport.

(10-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Snake Wrote: so it was 3 Cruisers and a single Drone.
Nope. Or at least, 3 Cruisers and a single drone vs a single Mako? Lol, that sure is some kind of interesting view of fairplay you have.

(10-12-2014, 12:40 PM)Snake Wrote: You even see it on the vid! The 2nd Drone came very late after your makos and all those caps got destroyed.
I can distinctly recall having two drones on me throughout the majority of that fight.

RE: The Core - Core| - SnakeLancerHaven - 10-12-2014

Lyth, the Mako had other vessels around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop coming with this *snip* at me, srsly. Those vessels could've assisted the damn Mako, It's not our fault when you guys were that disorganized. Your points don't make a single sense, all I see is that you try to point fingers to others allthough everyone is pointing fingers at you, which is true. Do not think the ones replying here are the only factions that are realy pissed, there are more and more messages of "Great another faction which Lyth managed to piss off" appear.

You're trying hard, but the facts stay.

(10-12-2014, 12:57 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Oh really? When?
Do certainly recall one or two drones jumping into a 2v2 snub fight however.

Also, realy, you compare a whole fleet engaging a single Drone with 2 v 2 Snub fight. This already proofs my point right.

~Bad words are bad words. If you use asterisks to cover them up, they are still bad. ~Havok

RE: The Core - Core| - Vredes - 10-12-2014

As I stated before, I would assume that counts to all factions. Since we get overly-ganked, CONSTANTLY. If we have a chance to gank something it is gold. Welcome to the omicrons... period.

RE: The Core - Core| - dierton - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 01:51 PM)Snake Wrote: Lyth, the Mako had other vessels around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mako undocks from Freeport
>In a cloud of AI and Order
>No Core in a 50k radius
>try to fly off to Dab™ station
>Prime engage me on the spot

GG no re. Stop making stuff up, because it's not working for you

RE: The Core - Core| - Sath - 10-12-2014

I just love the way how he contradicts himself on many levels with the video he himself linked here. Heights of hypocrisy?

RE: The Core - Core| - SnakeLancerHaven - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 02:46 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: I just love the way how he contradicts himself on many levels with the video he himself linked here. Heights of hypocrisy?

[15:05:57] (anonymous): i still don't understand while you guys keep arguing with him when he's clearly acting all the time like his always right about stuff
[15:06:28] (anonymous): he always tends to forget the miserable fights his factions give

It's lyth that contradicts himself, this is my end point. Have fun with your so "superior ego" faction you have there.

RE: The Core - Core| - GhoulPP - 10-12-2014

Are you guys really arguing over ganking ??... ganking is a part of every MP game.. be it pvp or rpg or both .. and it's allowed bcus.. hmmm... we also do in RL ?... and it's a natural thing ?...
lol ... grow up... the one who started this argument is a little kid ... and the ones who replied to his troll are also kids...

RE: The Core - Core| - Cashew - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 04:13 PM)GhoulPP Wrote: Are you guys really arguing over ganking ??... ganking is a part of every MP game.. be it pvp or rpg or both .. and it's allowed bcus.. hmmm... we also do in RL ?... and it's a natural thing ?...
lol ... grow up... the one who started this argument is a little kid ... and the ones who replied to his troll are also kids...
I somewhat agree to this. Ganking will always happen, it's a fact of life. Sandwhich time if you do get ganked.

RE: The Core - Core| - Sath - 10-12-2014

I don't mind ganks. The people who take ganks seriously are the ones who desperately wanted the blues (totally not pointing out anyone here), and can't stand the fact that their superior skills could not be displayed to kill the opponent. In most of the cases. I get ganked often, and I have never complained in any feedback thread like a whiny little kid. Gank and get ganked. That is disco. Deal with it.