Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=119416)

To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Havok - 08-20-2014

[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: A Proposition

Greetings Legionnaires,

'm name is Erin Flynn, t' Vice Gov'nor of t' Mollys. I come t' ye today with a proposition of business. We, t' Molly Council are in t' market for a certain vessel of yers. I'm speaking of the Fu Manchu, an Arbiter Class Battleship which I understand is currently undergoing repairs in yer docks. I understand that most of yer fleet is currently undergoing reconstruction 'n repairs, so I come to ye with offerings, naturally. Two (2) Scyllia-Class Cruisers, one of which ye should naturally know, the Iblis, and another. Two working war-machines and Credits or Gold, whichever ye think is of more worth to ye. In return for this offering, we request 't Fu Manchu, in it's current state, however damaged 't may be. We will tow it t' Foyle Shipyard 'n begin the long and straining task of repairin' it ourselves. This way, one of yer docks be freed up, and ye receive two workin' warships.

If ye have any suggestions or other demands, name them here 'n we can get to talkin business of this interaction amongst friends.

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor

[Image: mollyfooter.png]

RE: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Shinju - 08-20-2014

CommID: "Executor" ~ Hellfire Legion
To: The [M]ollys of Dublin
Subject: Deal

Greetings Molly,

I'm "Executor" current Fleet Admiral of Taskforce Warhammer.

After a discussion with Legionnaires and Fort Leniex engineers, We've decided to accept your offer, Miss. However we are afraid we can't give you current hull of Fu-Manchu Arbiter class Dreadnought, because Fu-Manchu is and will be important part of our Legion history. But... We can give you hull of another Arbiter class Dreadnought called "Minotaur". In return we would like to gain two "Scylla" type Cruisers, Credits and your help, including delivery of needed commodities from Bretonia.

Contact us again and confirm our deal please.

~"Executor" Hellfire Legion

RE: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Havok - 08-20-2014

G'Day Executor,

Thank ye for t' swift reply, 'n I'm glad ye come to accept our offer. We will gladly accept the Minotaur instead of the Fu Manchu, and will be more than happy to accept your offer. What we will need now is a time and date to exchange the Minotaur for the two "Scyllia" Cruiser, as well as commodities you require from us, furthermore we also require the amount of credits you would like from us and where to send them.

This deal is confirmed by the Council, and we only need to work out the details now.

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor

RE: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Shinju - 08-21-2014

Greetings again,

This weekend around 17:00(GMT) or have you got a better time? Also credits fr Minotaur... After a long discusion we would like to ask you for 150,000,000 Credits, Account: [HF]-Executor;

Contact us again if you agree with terms of Hellfire Legion.

RE: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Havok - 08-21-2014

G'Day again,

T' amount of credits is deemed agreeable by t' Council. T' funds have already been wired to ye, just awaitin' confirmation. That time is good 'swell, we only need 't list of commodities ye require when we arrive 't tow the Minotaur.

Payment

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor

RE: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Shinju - 08-22-2014

Greetings Vice Governor,

I'm uploading list of ... Well for us important stuff

Quote:500 Bottles of Dublin Whiskey
500 Plasmonic Metamaterials
500 Gold
500 Ablative Armor Plating

If I'm right all comodities are on Arranmore or Belfast Production Facility, yes? We would in return bring some Black Market Munitions or Plutonium.

RE: To: The Hellfire Legion || Encrypted - Havok - 08-22-2014

G'Day,

It be done. Yer requested supplies are easily gathered 'n delivered 't yer people. Meanwhile, I believe 't our crews have delivered 't Iblis n 't second Scyllia already and they been received by yer's. Let me know when ye' be ready 't start t' tow.

Delivery

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor