Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Rheinland Military - [RM] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Rheinland Military - [RM] (/showthread.php?tid=119647)

To: The Rheinland Military - [RM] - Lythrilux - 08-25-2014

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: ZIgBGaz.png]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Capital Ship Registry

Greetings.

My name is Erik Nodtviet. I am the current Guildmaster of The Core. Archived files show you had some encounters with the Bounty Hunters Guild Core. Allow me to briefly inform you that The Core is different to the Bounty Hunters Guild Core. The previous incarnation was unable to sustain us, and we split into our own entity with AP Manufacturing. We're now devoted to sustaining law and order within the Omicrons, as well as destroying any threats before they get close to your space.

However, our work is sometimes disrupted by the random presence of a random secondary fleet captain. I am unsure whether they have permission to be there, whether they have deserted their post and gone rogue, or are just simply taking a walk in our backyard. Therefore, I am contacting you as I would like to build a list of confirmed capital ships that would be allowed to visit the Omicrons. Capital ships which are not permitted in the Omicrons can be dealt with by us.

Of course, [RM] tagged ships are instantly allowed to venture into the Omicrons as capital ships. We would even be delighted to provide security for them as they conduct their business there.

So, what do you think about my proposal? I await your response.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

RE: To: The Rheinland Military - [RM] - Havok - 08-26-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: RE: Capital Ship Registry

Guten Abend Herr Nodtviet,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, as I do not believe we've had the pleasure before. I am Daniela Winter, Admiral of the Rheinwehr. It is a surprise to have you contact us to say the least, though a nice surprise it is. Stopping threats from the Omicrons at it's source would be a most desirable thing to have, and a rogue Secondary Fleet captain has no place so deep out of Rheinland.

As to your proposal, such a list being created in my eyes can only benefit both of us. I accept on behalf of the Rheinland Military, though I do have one further question. Should the time come that a secondary fleet captain might receive assignment out in the deep Omicrons, can exceptions be added to the list temporarily?

Daniela Winter
Hauptmann of the Rheinland Military

RE: To: The Rheinland Military - [RM] - Lythrilux - 08-26-2014

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: ZIgBGaz.png]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Capital Ship Registry

Greetings.

Super, I will begin working on a list straight away.
If an RNC capital ship wishes to go to the Omicrons, they will need to apply via a secure communication channel in which we will both review the applicants. [RM] has majority vote though however, and if they wish a capital ship to venture into the Omicrons then we will allow it. And if it is temporary, we can do that too.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::