Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) Open to [LN] and the Government of Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) Open to [LN] and the Government of Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=119713)

To: DSE) Open to [LN] and the Government of Liberty - Venture - 08-27-2014

[Image: hleth6y.gif]

COMM ID: Razor
TARGET ID: DSE), DISP Admin
SUBJECT: Docking Rights
ENCRYPTION:Moderate

Hello there, this is Codename 'Razor', I would like to talk to you about a recent incident regarding the Doe Industries Space Port. As it seems, my vessel was denied docking.

First of all, my vessel is tagged =LSF=, which means Liberty Security Force. It automatically classifies me as a Lawful authority, which means I must be granted Docking Access to all legal bases abiding by the Laws of Liberty. I have listed the proof below:

I was going to perform a check-out on how the base is doing, in case you wanted to know that. I give you 24 hours to respond and add the tag '=LSF=' to the 'Allowed Docking' list.

The Government and the Liberty Navy [LN] Can fully access this channel.

Razor out.

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]

RE: To: DSE) Open to LN and the Government of Liberty - Deep Space Engineering - 08-27-2014

Agent Razor,

According to our current records, and as you are undoubtedly aware, the Laws of Liberty do not have provisions about docking access aboard bases, as they are handled on a case-by-case basis during discussions with Republic representatives. Furthermore, the original agreement was passed two years ago, without complaint, on the condition of access for the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet bearing the transponder tag [LN]. We have not been notified about amendments to "LN|", as you have suggested, but any representatives privy to this communication are welcome to notify us of such.

If any agency wishes to conduct an inspection, please notify us ahead of time so we can make preparations. If you would like to apply for a friendly courtesy call, equipment request, or delivery, we would be happy to entertain it - especially considering our past collaboration on key projects and Deep Space Engineering's role in providing essential equipment for Liberty's forces. However, we are also confident that the Director of the Liberty Security Force will understand the nature of our operations aboard the station.

You have provided us with a 24 hour window, after which you did not specify what you intended to do. In the spirit of reciprocity, please allow us to reply in less vague terms:

We politely give you 24 hours to kindly submit a formal notice, preferably from the Director himself, before we proceed with an inquiry on the conduct of LSF agents toward a fully licensed Deep Space Engineering installation.

Thank you,

Sasha Bright
Assistant to the Administrator
Deep Space Engineering

RE: To: DSE) Open to LN and the Government of Liberty - The Republic Of Liberty - 08-28-2014

Sasha Bright;

Please review the archived message.

(08-30-2012, 04:10 AM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote:
Jess Doe;

Thank you for filing the formal documentation for Deep Space Engineering's latest installation. Security advisories are currently being disseminated within the Defence Forces, and Doe Industries Space Port will be added to the list of approved new modular stations shortly.

Please set docking codes such that the Primary Fleets are all able to land on the Space Port. This is a security requirement which we would like to be fulfilled within the next forty eight hours. It is still assumed that the Port's internal security will still be handled by DSE security personnel.

Additionally, the Cabinet would like to review the development draft for the base, including economic projection reports and advanced manufacturing plans.

- William Hawthore, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics.

- William Hawthore, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics.

RE: To: DSE) Open to LN and the Government of Liberty - Venture - 08-28-2014

[Image: hleth6y.gif]

COMM ID: Razor
TARGET ID: DSE), DISP Admin
SUBJECT: Docking Rights
ENCRYPTION:Moderate

After Mr Hawthore pointed out, I am no longer obligated to bring the Director on the transmission, because it is the part of the agreement that allows vessels of the Primary Fleet to dock.

About LN|, it was a simple mistake, I meant [LN], and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Now, I think I'll let Mr. Hawthore sort it out. However, my transmission remains open.

Razor out.

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]