Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Marauders JM| | From: Krüger Mineralien | Subj: Bounty Board Proposal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Marauders JM| | From: Krüger Mineralien | Subj: Bounty Board Proposal (/showthread.php?tid=119721)

To: Junker Marauders JM| | From: Krüger Mineralien | Subj: Bounty Board Proposal - Kruger - 08-27-2014

[Image: Hans_Hofmann.png]

To: Junker Marauders
Subject: Krüger Mineralien special bounty board proposal
Encription: HIGH

Guten tag Marauders,

Due to the persistent problems from the Independent Miners Guild within Omega-7 we have decided to contact you and discuss about a matter of a delicate and discrete nature. I'm sure you already know that relations between Kruger and IMG have never been good. Too many times have they usurped our mining field and stole our ore in Omega-7 system, too many times have they housed pirates, criminals and enemies of Rheinland on Freistadt Station, too many times have they violated and broke Rheinland laws, too many crimes have they done without proper punishment. This are just some of the reasons I'm sending you this message.

We were told by our close friends and business partners that you are not on good terms with IMG yourself and in fact are targeting their ships whenever you get the chance. This makes you, the entire Junker Marauder group, perfect for the job I need handling. I believe our relations have reached a sufficient level of thrust for me to ask you to do this job.

Since you have applied to Krüger Mineralien Bounty Board we would like you to ask you to work on the special part of our bounty board, one which will bring you a lot of credits. This part includes shooting all ships carrying Independent Miners Guild identification documents. That means fighters, bombers, gunboats, transports and any other ship they might fly.

We hope that you like our proposal and that you can be trusted to complete this mission. We also hope that in the future we might form more beneficial and profitable deals that will suite both of our ogranisations

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Chief of Security, Hans Hofmann

[Image: End_Of_Transmission.png]

RE: To: Junker Marauders JM| | From: Krüger Mineralien | Subj: Bounty Board Proposal - Lythrilux - 08-27-2014

[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

We will happily accept your offer and take up this exclusive bounty contract.

Signed,
-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: Junker Marauders JM| | From: Krüger Mineralien | Subj: Bounty Board Proposal - Kruger - 08-28-2014

[Image: Hans_Hofmann.png]

To: Junker Marauders
Subject: Krüger Mineralien special bounty board proposal
Encription: HIGH

Guten tag herr George,

I'm happy to hear that you accepted my proposal. That special document I told you about has been approved for Junker Marauders eyes only. Now you can see it and check out it's contents. You already know what to do there, I wish you happy hunting.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Chief of Security, Hans Hofmann

[Image: End_Of_Transmission.png]