Discovery Gaming Community
A Meeting of Minds // Invite only - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Meeting of Minds // Invite only (/showthread.php?tid=119742)

A Meeting of Minds // Invite only - Vulkhard Muller - 08-28-2014

Kyle leaned back in a chair tossing a rubber ball at the wall bouncing it off and catching it.

He sighs, Warner said he wanted him to investigate possible insubordination with in the International's crew. What it was? God only knew, but he had a job to do. He presses a button on a speaker.

"Tyler,"

"Yes Sir?"

"I want reports of all system uses. All Crew Activities both on board and off of the International. As to what they have done in the past month."

"Sir, is there something wrong?"

"Look, these are the orders of Warner, do you want to ask him why?"

"N-no sir."

Kyle took his finger off the button.

What the heck could have Warner so panicked? He Leaned back and tossed the ball at the wall again. Heck it was almost like he had seen a ghost.

RE: A Meeting of Minds // Invite only - Jeremy Hunter - 08-28-2014

Warner saw no ghosts. No, what he was worried about was the fact that Commander Winston was onboard the CPW International.
A ship that was not going to be his to command much longer. As now, the door opened, and in limped a man. The wolf-head cane looked fierce, and as began heading to Winston. One man got up to block him, but with a swift blow knocked him down.
And began to beat the ever loving crap out of him.

As men an women alike watched, the man resumed his limping. Now in front of Winston, he looked him in the eye.
"So. You are the man in command of my ship." He tapped his cane against the ground lightly. "My name is General Jacob Forge. Now do me a favor and get out of my chair."

RE: A Meeting of Minds // Invite only - Vulkhard Muller - 08-28-2014

Kyle sat back in his chair as this man limped in. What was this? Some kind of joke? As Kyle was about to pull out his gun and end his miserable existence. Then this person, takes his cane as Kyle's soldier stood up and tried to keep him away and was swiftly beaten unconscious.

"So. You are the man in command of my ship." He tapped his cane against the ground lightly. "My name is General Jacob Forge. Now do me a favor and get out of my chair."

Kyle stands up, standing at least 5 inches higher then Jacob.

"Who the hell are you? Why are you standing on my bridge? Giving me orders?"

RE: A Meeting of Minds // Invite only - Jeremy Hunter - 08-29-2014

Children.
As he opened his mouth, the clip-clop of slight high-heeled combat boots sounded. Beside them were the more tame but far more terrifying sound of pure combat boots.
At the door were two women; one of them was more uniform, her cat bearing the star of the Commissariat. She walked forward, hands clasped behind her back. She was confident. And if anyone got near her, the slightly shorter, not so uniform woman would beat them down. Armed with a Seeker AR, her brown hair in a ponytail, the only thing that showed her allegiance was the SCRA flag on her shoulder.

The woman stepped beside Forge.
"I am Commissar-Major Sasha Kirov, Commander. And you will not speak as such to the General. He has been here longer then you, and he was the original commanding officer of this vessel, when it rolled off the line at Mykolaiv." She stalked around the man, eying him.
"We have many problems. And right now, the General wants his command back. He had to leave retirement for a reason. I wouldn't press him."