Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core Guildmaster - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core Guildmaster (/showthread.php?tid=120658)

To: The Core Guildmaster - AlphaWolf215 - 09-15-2014

[Image: ZSx0wFN.jpg]

Guildmaster Erik Nodtviet,

I hope all is well within the Omicrons. My attention to that sector is minimal at best. It's a sector Bretonia does not really have any interest in currently, nor has any plans to in the near future. I hope all is well, as I come to you with a request.

My request is simple. A trade, of sorts. I would ask that we be allowed access to one AP-540392 "Bullhead" Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser. In return, I offer you a "Crecy" class Bretonian Destroyer, alongside a compliment of a maximum of ten "snub" craft, from Hussar through Challenger in your fight against the alien threat.

I hope you find this trade acceptable. We agreed here that the supplement of "snub" craft vessels alongside the "Crecy" destroyer should balance out our request for your Battlecruiser class vessel. Please notify me if you agree.

On behalf of Her Majesty's Armed Forces,

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
Commander of her Majesty's Armed Forces
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - Lythrilux - 09-16-2014

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: ZIgBGaz.png]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High
Subject: Bullhead Business

Greetings Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian,

Your items listed for exchange are perfectly acceptable. However, we will need to begin construction of said Bullhead for the Bretonian Armed Forces.
APM can complete this, however with the help of the Merchant Navy I'm sure we can get this completed promptly.

What do you think? I can give you a location to deliver materials if the Merchant Navy is interested.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - Lythrilux - 09-19-2014

:::[Resending Transmission]:::

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - AlphaWolf215 - 09-21-2014

[Image: ZSx0wFN.jpg]

Guildmaster Nodtviet,

I appologise for my delay. We have spent some time organising assets. I have freed some transports for your usage in supplying the Battlecruiser. I would ask you forward technically specifications to Captain Brooks, our Merchant Navy Coordinator. She will assign vessels to the different items on your shopping list, and get them to work immediately. In the meantime, keep me posted on what you need. You know where to find me.

In the name of Her Majesty the Queen, and her people in the Realm of Bretonia,

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
Commander of Her Majesty's Armed Forces
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - Lythrilux - 09-28-2014

Greetings Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian,

The Battle-cruiser will require the following materials to complete it's construction:
Quote:Ablative Armor Plating - 10,000
Industrial Materials - 6,000
Basic Alloy - 5,000
Engine Components - 3,000
Optronics - 2,500
Aluminum - 3,000
Quantum Multiplexors - 4,500
You will need to make your delivery to Alabama Shipyard in Omicron Rho. We will then pick up your materials and begin work on the Battlecruiser.

Let me know as soon as you are ready to begin these deliveries, then I shall create a channel for the both of us which will show our progress.

I await your response.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - BAF Admiralty Board - 09-28-2014

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Guildmaster,

As we speak, transports are being fueled ready to depart, and Fleet Admiral O'Brian is preparing a destroyer for your command. I'm sure the exchange will go smoothly.

I am also taking the liberty of forwarding this message to our Cheif of Operations in the Merchant Navy, Captain C Brooks. She will take command from here for deliveries. Any queries should be passed on to her. We will continue to monitor it of course.

I hope these items find you in good health Guildmaster, and I'm sure we will meet in due course.

On behalf of the people in the Realm of Bretonia,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - Lythrilux - 09-29-2014

Greetings Captain William Briggson,

Wonderful, I shall open a secure channel for Captain C Brooks and James Clarke, the CEO of APM, to converse in regarding the construction of this vessel.

I hope this venture will turn out ideal for both us. A channel will be created shortly.

Regards,
-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

RE: To: The Core Guildmaster - Lythrilux - 09-29-2014

The channel has been created.

Regards,