Discovery Gaming Community
Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions (/showthread.php?tid=120735)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Remnant - 09-17-2014

Have you always wanted your faction to be on the tracker list, yet didn't want to apply for the official status required to get your name a spot?

The Administration team has come to the agreement about opening up a few more features to be made available for the factions not pursuing the official status. The process to getting your faction on the list is quite simple.
  • All requests to be added should be turned in on the Player Requests subforum
  • List the faction name, faction tag, and any relevant links to your faction in the request.
  • A 500 million credit fee is to be deducted - Include the ship name which the credits are located on.
  • Acknowledge that a minimum of six hours per month total is required to remain on the tracker.

At the end of every month, we'll check the list to make sure that everyone signed up for this system is making their time quota.

Happy tracking.

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Lythrilux - 09-17-2014

Hasn't this been around for a while already, without the need of 500 million credits to be taken?

Plus... if we're having the monthly checks for unofficial factions, can we see some form of jogging the current official factions into an active state?

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - SnakThree - 09-17-2014

You needed to be active for 6 months before applying for one. I am glad staff took notice of my feedback/request.

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Vredes - 09-17-2014

500 million credits!?!?

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - WesternPeregrine - 09-17-2014

Only for the rich and famous.

*starts counting the pennies he had for rp purposes to purchase his spot.*

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Laura C. - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 09:21 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Hasn't this been around for a while already, without the need of 500 million credits to be taken?

Plus... if we're having the monthly checks for unofficial factions, can we see some form of jogging the current official factions into an active state?

But that check is only about staying in tracker, not about removing faction it´s status (sure, you can´t remove unofficial status). I guess staying in tracker is one of perks that official factions should get since they had to go through approval process and unofficials simply buy a spot without anything more needed.

(09-17-2014, 10:25 PM)Vredes Wrote: 500 million credits!?!?
Any problem? That´s the amount of money which "faction" consists of two players can make during one or two afternoons...

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Siren Stone - 09-18-2014

500 Million credit? 2 players in 1 or 2 afternoons? I dun know, I've been around for nearly 4 years now and have only ever had a sum total of about 150 million in total across all my ships, and I'm in DSE to. Of course, if I had more than just 8 ships, I might be able to make more. Meh, I'm not really complaining, I'm here for the RP, not the status. Good luck to those of you that want to be on the tracker. Smile

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Auriec - 09-18-2014

Ore runs with atleast two players (one transport is filled, both relog and fill the second transport and then fly) can give you more than 50M profit per hour per player.

With two players, you can have these 500M in ~5 hours, maybe one more or less, depending on how quick you are. This is, of course, in case you don't get pirated on the way. But two afternoons is definitely enough to get the money.

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - Mao - 09-18-2014

500 mils... yeahhhhh nope.gif

RE: Activity Tracker For Unofficial Factions - SnakThree - 09-18-2014

I find it odd. Before factions had to be active for 6 months and noone complained before. Now it is just 500M and people go "No".