Discovery Gaming Community
Big Omicron Pew Event - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Big Omicron Pew Event (/showthread.php?tid=120842)

Pages: 1 2 3

Big Omicron Pew Event - Lythrilux - 09-20-2014

So, before the Omicron Update rolls out, lets have one last big Omicron pew.

I don't have any ideas yet, but if people could suggest something that'd be great.

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - Auriec - 09-20-2014

Massive Omicron Major slaughter please. All shiptypes allowed. Maybe allow reengaging?

Or other systems that get huge changes. Zeta is gone for example, Delta will look entirely different etc.

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - Lythrilux - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 01:15 PM)LordVipex Wrote: Massive Omicron Major slaughter please. All shiptypes allowed. Maybe allow reengaging?

Or other systems that get huge changes. Zeta is gone for example, Delta will look entirely different etc.

That could work. We'd have to mull over the reengaging thing in order to make sure it's fair.
Perhaps if you die on one ship, you're allowed to log another ship of the same faction? Of course, Core| has got A LOT of caps and I'd feel a bit nasty if the event was simply 'won' due to a side having more ships.

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - Swifty - 09-20-2014

Perhaps do some damage too to This little base cause it's been there for quite some time and no one did anything about it Smile

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - Lythrilux - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 01:25 PM)Carter Wrote: Perhaps do some damage too to This little base cause it's been there for quite some time and no one did anything about it Smile
Actually, Core gets that base in the next update. We're going to lose Dab though Sad

(09-20-2014, 01:16 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(09-20-2014, 01:15 PM)LordVipex Wrote: Massive Omicron Major slaughter please. All shiptypes allowed. Maybe allow reengaging?

That could work. We'd have to mull over the reengaging thing in order to make sure it's fair.
Perhaps if you die on one ship, you're allowed to log another ship of the same faction? Of course, Core| has got A LOT of caps and I'd feel a bit nasty if the event was simply 'won' due to a side having more ships.

Lyth sshhh don't tell people Core| stuff Smile Tongue

(09-20-2014, 01:26 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Actually, Core gets that base in the next update. We're going to lose Dab though Sad

Wut? Nuuuu not Dab )::

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - King Owl - 09-20-2014

Well here is my idea. This can include the three main factions which roam the Omicrons.
The idea which i have sounds like this..

The Order in their try to distroy the Core, they managed to them in Omicrons Kappa..Where they start a fight , but since the fleet's equal their forces have a long stike with minor loses, but then from nowhere a massive fleet of nomands come and start's to attack the Core, since they don;t have the knowlandge of the nomads like order, but the order decided to help the Core, and after loosing and killing enemy ships(Then the final is decided to who has the better cap pew pew-ers or who has bombers left).

This could be something you could do, and could be in history the first and final alliance of the Core and Order against the enemy known as the Nomads.

This is something which was partialy done in past, but this with you the allmighty Golanski and a week of good discussion with Conrad, could led to the biggest recent even, disco witnessed. But hey this is just how i see the things.
Could call me out for being wrong, but this like a alliance between core and order for the survival is something which can be left in disco lore history

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - Apollon - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 02:23 PM)KingG Wrote: Well here is my idea. This can include the three main factions which roam the Omicrons.

The Order in their try to distroy the Core, they managed to them in Omicrons Kappa..Where they start a fight , but since the fleet's equal their forces have a long stike with minor loses, but then from nowhere a massive fleet of nomands come and start's to attack the Core, since they don;t have the knowlandge of the nomads like order, but the order decided to help the Core, and after loosing and killing enemy ships(Then the final is decided to who has the better cap pew pew-ers or who has bombers left).

This could be something you could do, and could be in history the first and final alliance of the Core and Order against the enemy known as the Nomads.

This is something which was partialy done in past, but this with you the allmighty Golanski and a week of good discussion with Conrad, could led to the biggest recent even, disco witnessed. But hey this is just how i see the things.
Could call me out for being wrong, but this like a alliance between core and order for the survival is something which can be left in disco lore history

When does Planet Gammu turns to burning Toledo?

Seems Trying to make Omicron Minor MK II? :}

RE: Big Omicron Pew Event - King Owl - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 02:43 PM)Ghost Reindeer Wrote:
(09-20-2014, 02:23 PM)KingG Wrote: Well here is my idea. This can include the three main factions which roam the Omicrons.

When does Planet Gammu turns to burning Toledo?

Seems Trying to make Omicron Minor MK II? :}

You just turned my peaceful words against me.. This was just a suggestio for a location...