Discovery Gaming Community
To: FynnMcScrap || From: Vigilantes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: FynnMcScrap || From: Vigilantes (/showthread.php?tid=121272)

To: FynnMcScrap || From: Vigilantes - Vigilantes - 10-01-2014

[Image: wMyL9jg.png]

Greetings,
We've recieved some interesting guncam shots from a person that would rather remain anonymous I would like to be explained.

In the very short: why was one of your men flying with someone being a registered criminal in Liberty? I somehow refuse to believe that neither us, nor Faze, nor any of your own men, nor a random LPI officer has told you about this guy.

You're so devoted to not touch Cardamine and yet one of your man is found flying with two of the best known orange smugglers Liberty's ever seen.

I hope you can explain this.

Yours sincerely,
-- ミ Seraph 彡

[Image: gc3m6Zv.png]

RE: To: FynnMcScrap || From: Vigilantes - FynnMcScrap - 10-01-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Seraph ?
Fynn here.
I was wondering about this communication, but as you send it to me via ComNet I will reply as fast as possible,
and via the same relay. Still : if there is any problem, you can always come to my office or meet me at the Bar.
After all we want you and the Vigilantes to feel at home here.

Concerning those pics you sent me though, I do have some serious questions myself.

First of all : How should we at Tinkers have any knowledge of internal communication between the Vigilantes and LPI or the Houston Command ?
( <<< Data affixed : http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=120576 >>> )

To be fair : I have had some contact with CashMaker myself, and I don´t like his style.
But I did not see him carry any Orange so far, and I certainly have other things to do than start scanning every Junker or Freelancer that passes my Station.
Actually you gave me an Idea here : if you could supply us with a list of known troublemakers or potential enemies and update this regularily, I am only to eager to provide a space at the Tinker´s Haven main hall where all skippers can see it.
Till then I will believe my Skipper if he tells me that he had no idea that his travel acquaintance had such a bad reputation.

Second point : Jes ? So he flew with a couple of non affiliated Junkers , hauling Scrap to Alpha ?
Is there a rule forbidding that ? Is Alpha or Gamma a Liberty ZoI ?
I do not encourage it, as especially the Maltese Elders have a policy of encouragement to take the damn Orange to inner core. But I do not forbid travelling to Alpha. All our pilots know that I do not want them to carry Orange , Artefacts, Slaves or Black Market Munitions. Nor any other contraband actually, even though you know my views about that.
And still... he was carrying PremScrap ?
Tell me : Am I to mistrust all my pilots ? Do you mistrust all yours ?

And now , the third and crucial point :
You see, Seraph , I do take this serious. More than you can imagine.
I closely questioned the skipper of the T&T/Transportor, and all the crew as well. Nobody can remember any other ship round the defense fight against the Xeno.
Only three Junkers and a Xeno Bomber...
Also he tells me that the Xeno closed and fired without warning, a tactic common with these Terrorists.

And then I closely examined the guncam pics you sent me.
( <<< Data affixed : >>> )
original pic : http://imgur.com/a/t4lyJ
checking data : http://i62.tinypic.com/1z32nty.jpg

Can you explain to me why they seem to have been made from the cockpit of a unmarked bomber equipped with a Xeno Antimatter Canon ?

If you have any means of secret intel, fine.
I do not want to know. Or rather : I am only interested in the Intel itself and if it is trustworthy.
But I do not see why I should further question or even punish one of my pilots for a situation in wich he neither broke any libertonian laws nor our own codex. And all this because of a *tip* from a Xeno ?

As I said : I like the idea of having more official information about any libertonian criminal registry,
and if you would like to supply one I will advice the skippers to read it.
But Tinkers´ pilots are no military squadrons. They fly where they want and with whom they want as long as they do not violate our code of conduct.

If any questions should arise about that :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=117754
Quote:- We transport and trade no Contraband. We cherish our reputation, even if we do not condem those who trade in these commoditys.

- We are family. We care for and defend each other.

- We will use weaponry to defend our family, or interests and ourselves,
but we choose willingly to solve any issue through negotiation or with peaceful means if possible.

- We aknowledge territorial or official Law in the systems we inhabitate or visit even if we chose to live in cooperative Consent.

- We cherish integrity over lawful conduct.

- We confirm that we follow this code of conduct to our best ability.

Our feelings towards Xeno terrorists are getting increasingly hostile at the moment. One of them nearly killed Mr. Walker as he bombed the [SRO]Sirius.Relief in Kepler. And all my skippers are experiencing more and more aggressions from - and towards - Xenos recently.

If you want to chat this out, I am at the Office.

Fynn out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: FynnMcScrap || From: Vigilantes - Vigilantes - 10-02-2014

[Image: wMyL9jg.png]

Greetings,
I am currently busy with some dumb stuff that needs to be taken care of on Manhattan, that's why I can't really go to the Haven. Though, believe me, I wish I could be there. Now...

Quote:First of all : How should we at Tinkers have any knowledge of internal communication between the Vigilantes and LPI or the Houston Command ?
First of all, these aren't internal. It's a publicly visible message, although only three parties can answer it. Second, this guy has been added to the Liberty criminal registry, which, I'm pretty sure about, is accessible to you.

Quote:Actually you gave me an Idea here : if you could supply us with a list of known troublemakers or potential enemies and update this regularly, I am only to eager to provide a space at the Tinker´s Haven main hall where all skippers can see it.
Till then I will believe my Skipper if he tells me that he had no idea that his travel acquaintance had such a bad reputation.
That is certainly possible and I'll have someone put that up.

Quote:Can you explain to me why they seem to have been made from the cockpit of a unmarked bomber equipped with a Xeno Antimatter Canon ?
Law is objective. I, and I hope you as well, care about the evidence itself, not who's submitted it. Yes, this was a Xeno, yes, this was someone I'd met and yes, I'd talked to him about this incident. I don't agree with some of his points, but the evidence is there, unfortunately.

I know you didn't break any laws and so didn't your friend, because if you did, then we wouldn't be friends anymore. I do however, as you probably understand, find it concerning that one of your men was flying with a registered Liberty criminal.

Though, I received what I wanted and I do certainly hope everyone has learned something from that.

Yours sincerely,
-- ミ Seraph 彡

[Image: gc3m6Zv.png]

RE: To: FynnMcScrap || From: Vigilantes - FynnMcScrap - 10-02-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

So that is cleared, good.

As I said, if you would like to set a hangout board of unwanted and / or searched for ships in the main cantina I would appreciate that. And I have affixed a link to our docking registry here and cleared you for acces.
This is the registry we ceep for our own and official Liberty Forces.
If you have complaints abbout a ship or a faction on that list we will discuss it, and revoke docking acces if necessary.

By the way, further research brought up this :
Liberty Criminal Database

Even if the other com you sent me was an open broadcast, I bid you to accept that I will not order my skippers to constantly monitor all communication from and to LibGov. Especially as this could easily be misunderstood .
And in the official Database I see no entry about Cashmaker.
But I will see to it that the official database is accesible to all my pilots.

Speaking of records :
There will perhaps be some more visitors at the Havens dock.
Do you know about a group called [FL-ER] ?
They will be cleared as a group at the Haven, after asking for trading acces.
And as this docking acces concerns a whole faction I want to avoid any possible friction.

Last but not least: Xenos ...

We lost another ship today to the Xeno called Dustin.Pocket and his Freelance hired henchman called Rigged.to.Explode .
Speaking about being objektive : we are not.
We will not stay calm and see these terrorists attack us.

We defend our friends and our family.
Do you ?

Fynn out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]