Discovery Gaming Community
Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... (/showthread.php?tid=121280)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - Marburg - 10-02-2014

I've had a fascination with the ebola viruses for decades now (hello! my name is Marburg ffs!!) & over time, I've learned enough armchair virology to not hit any panic buttons over how hot the virus actually is, as opposed to how hot the myth of the virus is...that said, I can't help but feel a little concerned that Dallas has Ebola within the city limits.

I've been to visit the hospital the infected guy is in right now many times in the past over the years, and there's nothing about that hospital or management that has ever inspired confidence...plus, I'm already sick of the continuous local coverage, because like all corporate news, it's just sensationalistic, misinformative infotainment.

Like I said, I'm not prone to paranoia, & I'm not paranoid now, but I'm just gonna say this now: I really, really, really don't like that the official first case of Ebola in the US is just a little over 5 miles away from my house.

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - HassLHoFF™ - 10-02-2014

Panic, Panic, Panic,... there was already also one in 5miles away from mine...

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - Marburg - 10-02-2014

dude, : / you're doing it wrong.

How about

[Image: dontpanic_zpsb3522117.jpg]

If I wanted to freak out, I'd look for posts like this:

"The only sound is a choking in his throat as he continues to vomit while unconscious. Then comes a sound like a bed sheet being torn in half, which is the sound of his bowels opening at the sphincter and venting blood. The blood is mixed with his intestinal lining. He has sloughed off his gut. The lining of his intestines have come off and are being expelled along with huge amounts of blood"

...wait. hang on.

::goes to re-bone up on the difference between sadism & masochism::

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - NOVA-5 - 10-02-2014

You're slacking Marburg, you're getting sloppy in your old age i fear.

Just remember to scrape the inside of the leather well after you skin one of your victims,
tanning can be a nasty hobby sometimes.
& i'd say dump the corpses at least 20 miles away from the city, just to be sure.
Oh, and don't forget to scrub up before & after you finger entrails.

Have a good one Porky.Smile

See? THAT makes me feel safe! Smile

thank you NOVA. I love you because you're a horrible person

(you really get me)

Oh, & just for the record, I've kept my victim dumping field over in the next county, over 50 miles away since 1993

btw, fun fact: did'ja know that sunlight is an extremely effective deodorizer?

Well, it is.

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - nOmnomnOm - 10-02-2014

I don't get it. Explain le first post more to my weakened exhausted brain.

oookay....according to the Center of Disease Control here in the US of A, the city of Dallas Texas has the distinction of having the first official case of the Ebola virus in the country.

The guy is in a hospital about 5 miles from where I live...I've been to that hospital many times over the years whenever my grandma took a tumble & their sterility protocols in my experience do not inspire confidence.

I'm not the paranoid type, but I'd be a liar if I said it didn't kinda send a chill up my spine a little bit

Luckily, spine chills tend to tickle my funny bone, but I'm fully aware that "funny" is individually subjective Wink

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - FynnMcScrap - 10-02-2014

E.eee..eee...eee..BOLA !
E...eee...eeee....eeeee.. BOLA!

Hm, lets make childrens rhymes like they did in the middle ages,
carry funny masks with an aromatic citron before our nose to ceep out the evil humors and burn a few witches to keep away the evil master of the disease...

Hm...
who blames Ageira ? Shall we set a Poll ?

Nope, it´s not realy funny.
And I´m not joking about the Gaian Godfather when I say that this seems to be Mother Gaias revenge.
Some - was it Taiwaneese ? - scientists said they have a possible cure untested and need a jear or so to perfect it.
Heard it in the radio here this morning, but I did not research it jet.
Just watch when the first pheasant´s start filling their cellars with food.

I only hope that a friend comes back safely.
He´s over there now, as voluntair. And I do hope that if he get´s ill he will not be junked on some deserted of shore platform to die, because we all in the western civilisation fear contagion.

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - Cælumaresh - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 05:22 AM)Marburg Wrote: dude, : / you're doing it wrong.

How about

[Image: dontpanic_zpsb3522117.jpg]

If I wanted to freak out, I'd look for posts like this:

"The only sound is a choking in his throat as he continues to vomit while unconscious. Then comes a sound like a bed sheet being torn in half, which is the sound of his bowels opening at the sphincter and venting blood. The blood is mixed with his intestinal lining. He has sloughed off his gut. The lining of his intestines have come off and are being expelled along with huge amounts of blood"

...wait. hang on.

::goes to re-bone up on the difference between sadism & masochism::

RE: Umm...I'm just gonna say this now... - Mímir - 10-02-2014

Dun worry, if you are American chances are you'll die from obesity or another 'lifestyle disease' before ebola will ever hit you.