Discovery Gaming Community
The Orange Treaty (Outcasts, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Liberty Rogues) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Orange Treaty (Outcasts, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Liberty Rogues) (/showthread.php?tid=121348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Orange Treaty (Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Outcasts) - Emperor Tekagi - 09-05-2016

[Image: EnPrJ6Y.png]

Kon'nichiwa our dearest allies. I, Aimi Amaia, have the honor of talking to you on behalf of the Golden Chrysanthemums.

We are sad to hear that the Crimson Cross now fully collasped. They had been a worthy representative for Malta as well as ally to us but we also all know this treaty cannot exist without a representative of the Nazione Maltese.

The Maltese National Council is a known group to us. They seem to be the new dominant force in Malta and will surely prove themselves to us as great allies soon.

Hereby, on behalf of our Empress "Lady Red" and her advisers Savannah Maya and Ran Takahashi, the Golden Chrysanthemum declare their acceptance. The Maltese National Council is welcome to sign the treaty and act as the new representative of Malta.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: The Orange Treaty (Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Outcasts) - Skorak - 09-05-2016

[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: The Orange Alliance

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

As proposed by our allies the Lane Hackers, the National Council controlled part of Malta will hereby sign the Orange Treaty in place of the Crimson Cross.

Thank you for this offer. The warship Bellona, which had been stationed within Liberty is already being recalled.

We will notify the forces under our command about the entry into this Alliance so they follow it's set rules.

Cristina Martelli,
In the name of the National Council of Malta.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: The Orange Treaty (Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Outcasts) - Orange Alliance - 06-27-2019

Official Statement

Representatives from the Maltese Nation, Lane Hackers and Golden Chrysanthemums have unanimously agreed to accept the Liberty Rogues into the alliance, with their full rights and responsibilities restored.

[Attachment]

Let this serve as a signal that the Alliance is strong and ever-expanding!

Signatures

On behalf of the Maltese Nation,
Don Contari

On behalf of the Lane Hackers,
Professor Yoshida

On behalf of the Golden Chrysanthemums,

Sister Amaia

RE: The Orange Treaty (Outcasts, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Liberty Rogues) - Loyola - 01-18-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
January the 18th, 827 A.S.

[Image: CGbEoCQ.png?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Patries of the Orange Alliance.
Topic: Negotiations.

Dear friends,

here we go again? While I could not ignore the call on the behalf of Professorship, I am not here to blindly place my signature below this agreement. First of all, I am not sure that all parties are ready to follow the word and spirit of this document. Indeed, the Lane Hackers and Golden Chrysanthemums have demonstrated their commitment to reaffirm our friendship. However, clarification is needed from the side of the Liberty Rogues, who have demonstrated an attitude I could describe as next to insulting.

It's not possible to proceed with negotiations until I hear from the Liberty Rogues leaders, I bet they could explain this tone and apology. The family will not tolerate an insulting behavior like this.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Group
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

RE: The Orange Treaty (Outcasts, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Liberty Rogues) - Friendly-Freelancer - 01-19-2020

...connecting_to_reciver_node #22
...encryption_activated...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH OK///
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

JOINING TRANSMISSION

Loyota, First off I wish to congratulate you and your. whatever outcast's call themselves, group?
on making to Don. *Amy reads over the Transmission in question* Your asking about some "Hamburg canvas"? I'm sure that was for his own agenda. None the less, your accusations of the Rogues, "Insulting" is quite funny. I'm under the assumption. that every Family up there fights bites and bleeds to become a Don. Not be born with a Golden Spoon in there mouth. Because Dixon told you and your group to shove it, until we needed you. *She sigh* Has your supply's to the Rogues been shorted, under-stocked, going missing? Here's the short Answer No. This "tone and apology." your looking for, if you keep going about it this way. Keep that spoon in your mouth. Same tone, no Apology.

Amy Hawthorne The Boss

...disconnect_node #22
...terminating_protocol...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH NULL///

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: The Orange Treaty (Outcasts, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Liberty Rogues) - Shiki - 01-20-2020

Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
January the 20th, 827 A.S.

[Image: CGbEoCQ.png?1]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Patries of the Orange Alliance.
Topic: Negotiations.

Dear friends,

what a shame. I see that lady Hawthorne enjoys imagining and discussing objects in my mouth, but that's the matter for a more private conversation. I think I would not be in mood to sign the paper right now. I don't think it will affect business in a negative way. Cash is cash, see you all later.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Group
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End