Discovery Gaming Community
To: T&T Subj: Sirian Red Cross CC: Doc Nagger - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: T&T Subj: Sirian Red Cross CC: Doc Nagger (/showthread.php?tid=121494)

To: T&T Subj: Sirian Red Cross CC: Doc Nagger - Bretonian Turncoats - 10-08-2014

....open channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kusari Trade Association Official Channel-----
........Planet New Tokyo comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Konnichiwa

After a lot of innocent and war-born blood shed in Liberty, Bretonia and Rheinland, we must negotiate a possible yet recommended somekind of merging up between our forces. We forward this to you, since Tinkers Haven is the best base of operations and even though you possess clinic over there.

I am not sure if intended or not, both sides, no matter what battle or warring sides are, seems to shot on pods or capture stranded crew and civilians for further interrogation that is believed to be brutal and inhumane one - or even poor people being sold to slavers. We must put an end to those barbaric actions.

I hereby an offer, where T&T, KTA and anyone else interested would form Sirian Red Cross, which would have access to every place in the Sirius, preferably Liberty, Rheinland and Bretonia (Leeds) in evacuation, medical and supportive actions after battle no matter if enemy or not.

Some freelancers with war experience would be wanted as well, to protect neutral medical convoys from any threat, open or covert, to disturb out cause.

If such formation would be formed, the negotiations between Rheinland, Liberty and Bretonia shall take place - mainly to gain legal access between Rheinland and Liberty. We do not expect any negotiations with Gallic Royal Navy, because we all know their barbaric actions on Bretonian front. They are savages, whose goal is destruction, pain and death - no matter the cost in civilian or their own ranks. However unlikely, there is a small possibility Gallic government would reason. If not, then they are savages indeed.

We are open for further discussion on this matter. There was such organisation on Ancient Earth and possible ressurection of such would be very pleasant, whilst all four (or five) houses would sign the agreement, making sides able to retrieve their fallen or injured staff and family members to their homes.

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

....open channel: CLOSED..........

RE: To: T&T Subj: Sirian Red Cross - FynnMcScrap - 10-08-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met again,
Jinpachi Saika - san.

The Sirius Relief Organisation has it´s Office at the Haven, but it is no part of T&T ´s structure. We support them, and Mr Tukker is even helping them ceep up buisness while Mr. Walker is on leave due to urgent personal buisness currently.
But still Tinker & Transport and the SRO are two different firms.
Also, with the new founded [MFE] , Doc Hollidays Med Force Enterprises, and several corporate or private structures around, I see no urgent need to unite these under one overhead ?

We will support any humanitarian project , and I suggest contacting Doc Nagger or Mr. Walker on this topic.
Feel free to use the meeting rooms at the Haven if you wish to do so, and I will be available if further questions occur.

With best regards
FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

RE: To: T&T Subj: Sirian Red Cross - Bretonian Turncoats - 10-08-2014

....open channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kusari Trade Association Official Channel-----
........Planet New Tokyo comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Konnichiwa

As you wish then. Good to have some hearing.

---MESSAGE FORWARDED TO: Doc Nagger---

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

....open channel: CLOSED..........

RE: To: T&T Subj: Sirian Red Cross CC: Doc Nagger - Doreen - 10-09-2014

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyATMZgLE5YACVHg2eNIU...wy2TLaphre]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Dr. Doreen Nagger
To: Jinpaichi Saika
CC: Fynn McScrap; Mr. Tukker

Konnichiwa, Jinpaichi-san,

Did I say that right? Forgive me for not being up to snuff on Kusari customs. It's been my honor to have Fynn McScrap bestow the position of chief medical officer here at the Haven and to be a part of the Sirius Relief Organization. For me, it's a continuing mission as I saw a lot of Bretonian refugees as an intern aboard Med.Force.One under the instruction of Dr. John Holliday. Sadly, it hasn't changed much in Bretonia.

I agree with Mr. McScrap, I see no need to form one group. I DO think it would be a good joint venture however to work together. We can't be everywhere all of the time nor can your organization or even the a fore mentioned Med Force Enterprises.
Play your cards right and you can have interaction with everyone. I believe it would make things easier.

Mind you, I'm a physician and have much to learn on the business end of things.
I do look forward to hearing more from you and possibly working together.

Regards,
Dr. Doreen Nagger
Chief Medical Officer