Discovery Gaming Community
To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. (/showthread.php?tid=121674)

To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - The Merchant Navy - 10-12-2014

To: Mr William Walker, Sirius Relief Organisation; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker’s Haven.

Subject: Co-ordination of Evacuation and Supply Efforts

Sirs,

I have heard, with interest, about your recent endeavours to assist our valiant troops on Planet Leeds in their dogged resistance against the foul Gallic invaders.

The brave men and women of the Bretonian Merchant Navy have been participating in similar endeavours of our own.

We open this channel to commence discussion of a co-ordination between our efforts and those carried out by your pilots, in order to mutually provide as much relief and assistance as possible to the brave members of the Leeds Resistance, so that the Gallic menace can be thrown back from whence it came.

Sincerely Lieutenant Commander Simon Aldwyn, Executive Officer of Bretonia's Merchant Navy.

RE: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - Tinker and Transport - 10-13-2014

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met,
Lieutenant Commander Aldwyn.

This is Phileas O. Tukker speaking,
Prime Secretary for the Tinker&Transport Board of Trustees.

I am honoured to hear from you , and will greet any further communication willingly.

Not only do we here at T&T welcome this as a sign that we have managed to show what we are worth, but I personaly am more than pleased to assist my fathers contry and Merchant Navy.

Sadly Mr. Walker himself is currently unavailable, but I am able to represent him and SRO in any urgent buisness till he returns and the day - to - day dealings with SRO are unaffected.

If you would honour me by being my guest, I would be very much pleased to show you around the Haven and our planetside offices personally. We have seeral long time projects and current undertakings that might interest you.

With best regards

Phileas Ottobert Tukker.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
[/quote]

RE: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - The Merchant Navy - 10-14-2014

Sir,

It would be my pleasure to meet you. Perhaps we can arrange something at a time that is mutually acceptable? I am sure a guided tour of your facilities and a face-to-face meeting would make the job of assessing how we can support each other much simpler.

Also, if you wish, we can provide you with a shipment of Bretonian produce you deem most urgent to your operations as a gesture of goodwill.

Sincerely Lieutenant Commander Simon Aldwyn, Executive Officer of Bretonia's Merchant Navy.

RE: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - Sturm347 - 10-15-2014

[IMG float=left]http://i.imgur.com/id8MaUt.jpg?1[/IMG]

Greetings Lieutenant Commander Aldwyn, I'm Sturm, Chief of Logistics for T&T. Our foreman Fynn Mcscrap has his hands full right now with our docking module factory currently running at full production, so I will be your liaison from now on. If you can give us the transponder of your ship so we can add you to our registry? and just let me know when you're arriving so I can greet you myself at the docks and give you a guided tour of our facilities and if you like what you see, maybe discuss some projects for the future.

Sturm Winger
Chief of Logistics
Tinker & Transport

RE: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - The Merchant Navy - 10-17-2014

Sir,

Being an arm of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, the Merchant Navy flies under the BAF| tag. While we are currently engaged in a classified operation for the next few days, I believe something can be arranged for the beginning of next week.

RE: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - Doreen - 10-17-2014

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Dr. Doreen Nagger
Chief Medical Officer, Tinker's Haven
To: Lieutenant Commander Simon Aldwyn
CC: William Walker; Phileas O. Tukker

Greetings, Commander,

I am Dr. Doreen Nagger, chief medical officer here at Tinker's Haven and the Sirius Relief Organization. I am not much of a fighting woman but I not just provide medical services to the refugees and citizens of Leeds but to those brave Bretonian personnel as well. I have an ambulance in which to treat people just about anywhere.

Mr. Walker, Mr. Tukker, sorry if I'm intruding but I felt compelled to, well, offer my services.

With respect,
Dr. Doreen Nagger
Chief Medical Officer

RE: To: William Walker, SRO; CC: Phileas O. Tukker, Tinker's Haven. - FynnMcScrap - 10-18-2014

Well met Lieutenant Commander Aldwyn.

As you see by the reaction of our chief resident Doc Nagger ,
Bretonia and her people are well kown and well liked here at the Haven.

Mr. Walker is still not back from his sabbatical, and we are worried about that.
But we will help you wherever we can till his return.
The transponder code BAF|MN is cleared at the Havens docks,
we still have plenty of supplies available at short notice,
and the service status of our ambulance vehicles is high.

Safe flight to you
FynnMcScrap, Foreman at Tinkers Haven.