Discovery Gaming Community
FL ID Question - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FL ID Question (/showthread.php?tid=121972)

FL ID Question - Lythrilux - 10-19-2014

So, the Fl ID can take up bounty contracts right?
If a bounty contract is piracy (e.g pirate x) is the FL ID allowed to pirate?

RE: FL ID Question - Karst - 10-19-2014

Does it matter?
Considering a bounty contract can allow you to simply engage transports with no demand whatsoever on FL ID, you're also equally free to make demands, since you can simply say "Okay, I'm going to shoot you now. But! If you do X, maybe I won't!"

RE: FL ID Question - Fluffyball - 10-19-2014

(10-19-2014, 09:51 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: So, the Fl ID can take up bounty contracts right?
If a bounty contract is piracy (e.g pirate x) is the FL ID allowed to pirate?

Yeah, I have been wondering this as well. But of course, if it (the bounty) was pointed against Hogosha, KNF and KP would frown about it.

RE: FL ID Question - SnakThree - 10-19-2014

Freelancer ID and hunting/piracy dilemma

RE: FL ID Question - [FL-ER] - 10-20-2014

In my humble opinion I think freelancers shouldn't have the right to persue bounties in general, unless it's one of those very obvious and agreeable situation where everyone understand why the freelancer is going after certain bounty.

But if it's a situation where it has the possibility of raising questions like these, they shouldn't.

In [FL-ER] we do not go after NO BOUNTY, still, we do have collected bounties but in this situation:
We were made a contract by IMG| to protect their miners/transports... and while protecting them, we get to kill an hostile. We take advantage of this situation, take the necessary prints, and collect a bounty. Extra cash.

But as freelancer, we NEVER chase someone alone just to collect his bounty just because someone has put a bounty on him.

I do think Pirate ID should freely persue bounties.

RE: FL ID Question - Fluffyball - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 12:21 AM)[FL-ER] Wrote: In my humble opinion I think freelancers shouldn't have the right to persue bounties in general, unless it's one of those very obvious and agreeable situation where everyone understand why the freelancer is going after certain bounty.

But if it's a situation where it has the possibility of raising questions like these, they shouldn't.

In [FL-ER] we do not go after NO BOUNTY, still, we do have collected bounties but in this situation:
We were made a contract by IMG| to protect their miners/transports... and while protecting them, we get to kill an hostile. We take advantage of this situation, take the necessary prints, and collect a bounty. Extra cash.

But as freelancer, we NEVER chase someone alone just to collect his bounty just because someone has put a bounty on him.

I do think Pirate ID should freely persue bounties.

Freelancer ID clrearly states that they may claim a bounty (being technically hired, what also counts as a bounty) or trade between stations. Of course, they are not as organised as BHG or any corporation, but I find that kind of funny, when Freelancer can do unlawful things only when hired by a pirate.