Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kusari Restoration Party BCC: Exiles [heavy encryption] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kusari Restoration Party BCC: Exiles [heavy encryption] (/showthread.php?tid=122357)

To: Kusari Restoration Party BCC: Exiles [heavy encryption] - Bretonian Turncoats - 10-30-2014

....secure channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kusari Trade Association Emergency Channel-----
........Tau 29 comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Konnichiwa representatives of our government.

We must put into question on recent actions of KNF. We, KTA, cannot do much, this is why we must ask you about something. Doing of Kusari Naval Forces are very questionable, since they, alongside with KP and other entities (later indentified as Rheinland Military and Gallic Royal Navy) tried to enforce siege over civilian base in Kyushu System, that is, Nebula Complex.

Instead of the fining the station - where I strongly oppose the overusage of the line that producing Jump Drives are as same as their possession - they turned into full-scale assault. Moreover, we do not know if Kusari Naval Forces are enforcing the Republic's will, or is working independently without clearance from the government. If it is the latter, We ask you to consider censure onto current Kusari Naval Forces High Command, because they do not seem to fulfill the will of the Republic and they work on their own accord without government's knowledge. We also believe that invitation of foreign navies was a major break of law and authorities of KNF, if it was not consulted previously with the government entities.

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

....secure channel: CLOSED..........

RE: To: Kusari Restoration Party BCC: Exiles [heavy encryption] - Kusari Reformation Party - 10-31-2014

[Image: KRP_zpsf319a2c5.png]
[Image: Governer1_zps09fef3c4.jpg]
Konnichiwa Jinpachi Saika.
First allow me to thank you for opening up a line of communication on this matter.
The way for an organisation to operate within Kusari is with constant communication with those that it's operations may share similar spheres.
It just so happens that right now your business aspirations and our political maneuvering seem to coincide into one topic.

The Kusari Reformation Party is greatly troubled by these turn of events within the Kyushu system especially when you consider that Kyushu is my home and indeed the birthplace of the K.R.P.
We understand your stance regarding this military action, and are free to approach the courts of Kusari to seek an intervention order or even a move to legislate the legality issue of said station.

Having said this I will state that the Kusari Naval Forces seem at this time to be acting within the defining guidelines of their organisation.
While the K.R.P. are looking into the matter and will present our official stance soon, our preliminary findings do indicate that the Nebula Complex is in violation of numerous sections of the Kusari codex and do seem intent on making sure that they are either left alone entirely or forcing the KNF into an action of installation removal.

As I stated earlier you are free to approach the courts of Kusari and even recommend that you do so, I must also state that for sake of your corporation and members that you make sure that the Kusari Trade Association maintains a position within the laws of Kusari.
When one wishes to change something in his homeland, he must do so in a manner that best reflects his intentions.
To have KTA branded as criminals within Kusari would do nothing for your cause other than to have your members imprisoned and corporate assets seized.
I can assure you that this turn of events would not be in anyones best interests as corporate competition is a good thing for Kusari and having one less is only a shame.

My advice on this matter therefor is as follows.
  1. Petition the courts and parliament of the Republic of Kusari.
  2. Follow the sanctions placed on suppliers of the Nebula Complex until such time as a decision is reached in the courts.
  3. Maintain good relations with the other lawful organisations within Kusari.
  4. Attempt to bring the operators of Nebula Complex into respectful talks with the government of the Republic of Kusari.

While we hope for a speedy resolution to this unhappy event, we must ask that you remember the importance of the KTA and not jeopardise your standing during your path of change for Kusari.

Arrigato and safe travels to you,
Manabu Yukimura

RE: To: Kusari Restoration Party BCC: Exiles [heavy encryption] - Kusari Reformation Party - 10-31-2014

[Image: KRP_zpsf319a2c5.png]
[Image: Governer1_zps09fef3c4.jpg]
Konbanwa Jinpachi Saika.
I come as the bearer of serious news for you.
Approximately one hour ago, the Nebula Complex was rendered inert by a Kusari Naval Forces taskforce.
The station and all defenses that did not retreat earlier, which I am told consisted of Junker and Outcast forces were totally destroyed.

While it saddens me to think that diplomacy could not carry the day this time, the defenders have also highlighted a very poignant fact.
In taking a side for the Nebula Complex, a very noble thought I am sure, was understandable, you were infact helping to keep a place safe that was directly working with groups that mean nothing but harm for Kusari and in the case of the Outcasts, only seek the death and enslavement of the youth of our great nation.
I urge you to in future be more careful about the groups you are representing and choosing to disregard Kusari law in the name of.

A person that stands for a better Kusari even in the face of adversity gets nothing but respect from me, but a person who fights for criminals may quickly find himself being tarnished with the same brush.

May you find a strong future,
Manabu Yukimura

RE: To: Kusari Restoration Party BCC: Exiles [heavy encryption] - Bretonian Turncoats - 10-31-2014

....open channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kusari Trade Association Official Channel-----
........Planet New Tokyo comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Konnichiwa,

We have not been informed about Outcast involvement in the defence of the base. The further position of KTA will be announced in the future, as we feel pity upon the destruction of the Nebula Complex and losing one of our very few contractors. However, according to our sources, Rheinland Military and Gallic Royal Navy were included in the destruction of the base. Has it been voted inside the parliment, or KNF worked on their own accord again? I mean, we live in the republican body and KNF cannot overuse their position.

Autonomous actions of KNF, without knowledge and allowance of the Republic, in unacceptable.

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

....open channel: CLOSED..........