Discovery Gaming Community
Coffee Lovers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Coffee Lovers (/showthread.php?tid=122368)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Coffee Lovers - Garrett Jax - 10-31-2014

The Admins gathered together to discuss a way to introduce coffee to the community as a commodity. One suggestion was to build a prototype Core 10 Admin POB with a gazillion weapon platforms and offer it for sale there. The base would be open to all, but only the thickest of hulls would be able to reach its destination to purchase the warm aromatic brew.

Some of us decided that might be a bit too cruel. So, for a limited time only, coffee is available for purchase at the only logical place it could be sold (other than the Temple of the Damned), that is, Fort Bush. It will be made available for the all time low price of 199 credits per unit.

Where will you be able to sell it, you might ask? After giving careful thought to the matter, it has been decided that Java Station, in Tau 23, will purchase your coffee for 3727 credits per unit, minus whatever you might have drank on the way.

Hopefully, this commodity will open up some RP avenues, and depending on how it goes, Coffee could be on the menu in many more bases. No promises, though.

Enjoy, and have a warm cup of joe from the Staff.

RE: Coffee Lovers - Technogeist - 10-31-2014

Heretics. Tea is where it's at. Clearly superior.

RE: Coffee Lovers - nOmnomnOm - 10-31-2014

Time to add this new beverage to my bar.

Cheers!!! Big Grin
+1

RE: Coffee Lovers - Wildkins - 10-31-2014

Not if I have anything to say about it. I'll have those coffee machines broken before nightfall.

RE: Coffee Lovers - Garrett Jax - 10-31-2014

(10-31-2014, 05:11 AM)John Wildkins Wrote: Not if I have anything to say about it. I'll have those coffee machines broken before nightfall.

* Garrett Jax sends a facehugger care package over to John Wildkins address.

RE: Coffee Lovers - Wildkins - 10-31-2014

(10-31-2014, 05:13 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 05:11 AM)John Wildkins Wrote: Not if I have anything to say about it. I'll have those coffee machines broken before nightfall.

* Garrett Jax sends a facehugger care package over to John Wildkins address.

That won't change anything, Jax. Behind this account there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof. Or "facehugger" proof, I suppose.

Still, I'm probably going to end up stocking up like twelve bases full of this stuff, just for the heck of it.

RE: Coffee Lovers - nOmnomnOm - 10-31-2014

Yea that's the plan.

RE: Coffee Lovers - Remnant - 10-31-2014

Soon™

RE: Coffee Lovers - Big_B - 10-31-2014

Coffee but no Donuts? Where is the justice for all the police officers?

RE: Coffee Lovers - Loki557 - 10-31-2014

[Image: fry_drinking_coffee_futurama.gif]