Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junker Congress and Junker Marauders Subject: Recycler - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junker Congress and Junker Marauders Subject: Recycler (/showthread.php?tid=122402)

To: The Junker Congress and Junker Marauders Subject: Recycler - Friendly-Freelancer - 11-01-2014

[Image: dzUozC4.png]

Konnichiwa Honorable Junkers. I come to you in this time, to ask for a small favor, from friends. a few ships if you do not mind, the Recycler's, Congress this will go on top of what we currently have going on between us. As for you, Marauders Watashi wa burei o imi shimasen. -I mean no disrespect- but I myself have not worked with you, but if there is anything you wish please feel free to ask. I away a quick and swift response.

Agito Wanijima

RE: To: The Junker Congress and Junker Marauders Subject: Recycler - Ortog - 11-01-2014

Comm Id: Ortog Ashford
Kusari Director of Operations for the Junkers Congress.

Honourable Shogun:

I see no issues granting your request. We will fly a couple of Recyclers to a previous agreed base, together with field technicians to instruct your pilots in its maintenance and flying. The reason we so promptly agree your request is that Congress is 100% beyond your claim to Kusari throne, and we will be always interested in helping a future ally.

There is, however, a small matter of Quid Pro Quo.

I am an avid collector of ships and would love to test some of your magnificent vessels. I also want to research their future utility for Congress pilots. So, I humbly request, exalted Shogun, that you allow me to achieve that wish. What ships can the Blood Dragons provide for our testing needs?

I will be expecting your answer with great anticipation.

RE: To: The Junker Congress and Junker Marauders Subject: Recycler - Junker Marauders - 11-01-2014

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

To the Honourable Shogun Agito Wanijima of the Blood Dragons:

Greetings, Shogun Wanijima. While we may have not worked directly before, we've been told good things about you by the Chrysanthemums - we've worked with them in the past, of course. And as such, we see no problem with passing along a wing of Recycler craft to you - which should be about six vessels, as long as none of them fall out of the cargo bay. Of course, like Mr. Ashford stated, a bit of payment in return would be grand. Primarily, we're interested in your Dragonfly gunboat missile launchers, as our wrecker vessels could use an armament upgrade to fend off any Xenos that try to prey on them. However, if you have other ideas for material payment - perhaps uh, one of those pretty gunboats you fly around? - I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Invergordon Spaceport, out.

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

RE: To: The Junker Congress and Junker Marauders Subject: Recycler - Friendly-Freelancer - 11-03-2014

[Image: dzUozC4.png]

Konnichiwa Honorable Junkers, sorry about the wrong wait, I've been rather busy talking with our friends. Thank you for a swift response. Mr.Ashford A deal for a deal, is how I like to work, *He bows* I do have two spare Tanto's that are currently 'collecting' dust. As for the Blueprints until we speak more, then that we will be holding on to that for a bit.

Honorable Junker Marauder, All is fair when cash is involved, how is 15 million Credits? *He reads over the request for the Dragon Fly Turrets* Ah yes the symbol of Agility, Power, and Victory. *The Shogun Brings up another page simply called Mito Mito If you wish to use it all we as is that you build it, during this time of production the Dragons will allow the Marauders inside our Nest. But as for the Hachiman, we can not spare any at this current time, I do wish for a Heiwa-tekina ōtō. (Peaceful responce)

Shogun
Agito Wanijima