Discovery Gaming Community
Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Kusari Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+----- Thread: Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex (/showthread.php?tid=122629)

Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - The Republic of Kusari - 11-08-2014

KRP motion [Ammend Kusari Legal Codex] has attained the endorsements required to proceed to next phase of deliberation.

The time frame for discussion and voting is seven (7) days after the presentation of the proposal by the party (in this thread).[/color]

RE: Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - New Kusari-Alliance - 11-08-2014

[Image: 35jyo8z.jpg]

The N-KA support this motion proposed by the KRP. Altough it seems they only want to fit the legal codex in their ways.

All the onthers have also proposed some changes on the amended legal codex. The answer was that a debat could take too long. We here at N-KA think that we should do this for the people and not for the KRP that does not want to work over a bit for the good of the Republic and it's citizens.

The N-KA supports this motions but has it's doubts about the KRP.

RE: Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - Kusari Reformation Party - 11-10-2014

[Image: Governer1_zps09fef3c4.jpg]
Manabu stood, straitened his jacket and began to address the assembly

Arigatou Mr Speaker, I am honored to have the privilege of standing for this bill which represents so much for Kusari.
I also thank the representative from the New Kusari Alliance for his kind words of support and commend his position of standing by the people of Kusari as opposed to any single party of representatives, as the people are the ones to truly benefit from this bill as proposed and his position as stated is all I would ask of anyone in this assembly, my own party members included.

I also say before this assembly that I understand his reservations about this not being a call for open ended discussion and is instead presented before the parliament as a distinct bill, but such is the way these proceedings are done.
As I have categorically stated to public record in the past, the KRP is indeed interested and open to future discussion with all members of parliament on any future modifications to the laws of Kusari to suit either new or unforeseen factors which may present themselves.

Manabu began to become a little more lively in his speech, thumping the desk to highlight each point.

Now is the time for action, action to protect our law enforcement officers in the field, action to present a binding document that legally protects the operations of those officers, action to protect our Republic from having outdated information used against us.
The Kusari Reformation Party stand for order, law, respect and solidarity.
This is what we have presented to this parliament with this bill, a chance for the other parties to stand for those same principles.

You will find on your screens the full document that is being presented as the new Kusari Legal Codex.
Yes the changes are small, they were made as small as possible to reflect the reality of serving the peace that our officers commit themselves to.
Maybe there is room for more wide sweeping changes, only future discussion will tell.
But that is not the purpose of this bill.
We have plenty of time ahead to present new directions for Kusari, as long as they are in the best interests of the people we serve.
For now though, the KRP are simply adapting the Codex to close loopholes and make Kusari a better place to operate in for our citizens, law enforcers and invited guests.
I place the challenge before all Councillors in the assembly stand side by side with me in showing our support to the very agencies that lay down the highest sacrifice for our safety.

RE: Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - WesternPeregrine - 11-11-2014

[Image: ppH4ghc.jpg?2]

We of the Democratic Party of Kusari have reviewed the proposal terms, and find them most satisfactory. With no objections, I declare my vote in favor of the proposed changes.

Arata Nakaigawa, of the Democratic Party of Kusari

RE: Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - The Republic of Kusari - 11-12-2014

With the votes of the parties already represented (90.5% in favor), the motion has received an unanimous majority approval, and was forwarded to the House of Councilors for the final vote.

RE: Proposal: Ammend Kusari Legal Codex - The Republic of Kusari - 11-15-2014

With a majority approval of the House of Councilors, the proposal [Ammend Kusari Legal Codex] was approved by the Parliament, and promulgated by the Government of Kusari

The proposed bill is now in effect.