Discovery Gaming Community
To: the LPI police, From: your not so shady neighbour - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: the LPI police, From: your not so shady neighbour (/showthread.php?tid=122761)

To: the LPI police, From: your not so shady neighbour - WesternPeregrine - 11-12-2014

[Image: I5EzxLO.jpg?1]

Sender ID: Fuyudori Adachi
Target ID: LPI Inc.
Encryption: LSpc 87.9
Subject: Work proposals

Hello ladies, how are you? Fantastic.
My name Adachi, Fuyudori Adachi. Hailing from Kusari, I have moved a few months ago to take up residence on Trenton. Not to shabby, nice view to the planet and such. Rents a little expensive.

So I look for a new work from time to time. Small time trading and journalism writing mostly. Recently started doing something more proactive, criminal spotting.

As you can see from your work, there is a lot going on, even in the gaps of the patrols around Manhattan. I did what you folks ask on the report form, but I wonder if we can conjure a more interesting proposal between the LPI and me.

So, there is this sort of "notice" posted for every officer and agent wandering around Liberty about Hogosha, something that makes them suspicious of my presence every time one notices me, and gives me bad rating on my rent insurance, go figure.

So, how about I keep contributing to your police work, and you consider talking with the fellas in charge to ease up on those "stop and interrogate" instructions in effect? Don't need to be right away, but you will see you will benefit from having us more cooperative than being just another suspect. Unless you like Junkers to go polluting the lanes at their leisure, and the shady people to go fencing drugs undisturbed.

Anyway, by accepting you only get improvements, so do give me a reply when able. I'm not going anywhere soon.

Fuyudori Adachi, a resident kusarian.

RE: To: the LPI police, From: your not so shady neighbour - Liberty Police Inc. - 11-17-2014

[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

To : Fuyudori Adachi
Priority : Medium
Subject : Criminal activity reports

Greetings Mr. Adachi,

I thank you for submitting these reports to Liberty Police Inc. It's always good to see cooperation with our Kusari neighbors. We will be opening an investigation shortly into the activities of these criminals.

As to your other request that is a little more complicated. We value reports from any pilot who encounters criminal activity. However simply submitting a few reports is not enough to build a working relationship. Such a relationship requires trust and from your own admission you are a member of a faction that we do not have friendly relations with. This trust can be earned but it will take time. Continue your activities and stay on the right side of the law and we may continue this discussion at a later date.

Also though we're happy to investigate all criminal reports know that any falsified reports will be dealt with severely. Manipulation of any evidence or knowingly filing a false report is a violation of The Laws of Liberty.

I have ordered my officers to tone down our interrogations of your pilots for the time being. However any attempt to take advantage of our good will will result in the most serious of consequences.

Safe Skies,

Jonas Valent
Chief of Police, Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]

RE: To: the LPI police, From: your not so shady neighbour - WesternPeregrine - 01-19-2015

[Image: 33tzB4p.png?1]

Sender ID: Fuyudori Adachi, Hogosha Association member.
Target ID: LPI Inc.
Encryption: LSpc 87.9
Subject: Some updates

Good evening Valent-san, or whoever pick up this time, Adachi here.

Today during my morning stroll with a friend, we came upon some more lawbreakers, now properly properly reported to your services. It seems Liberty is a house that never sleeps, and while there is no rest for the LPI, it seems that the crooks don't stay idle either.

The unusual thing today was the fact that more than the common sight of Junker smuggling Cardamine en force, was that they were cooperating with a captain from Bowex. You fellas should check on that really quick.

I have seen the result of your efforts on increasing awareness of the status of the Hogosha within the agents, as I have seen less weird looks, and a greater focus on doing their job, instead of gazing at me like I'm some exotic attraction.

Hopefully we may move even further than that. Who knows.

Blessing of a good work week ahead.
Fuyudori Adachi.